𝟷𝟽

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode
COMMENT PUSSIES!

𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰𝚁𝙸𝚄𝚂 𝚁𝙾𝚂𝚂 "𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰"
1:28 P.M.|MIAMI

"Long story short, I ate her ass again

"Long story short, I ate her ass again." Murder said.

"Nigga we know not to pass the blunt to your ass no more, I know I be tasting some." I said while laughing.

"Probably your top lip." Scope mumbled typing away on his phone.

"Ended up being better then eating pussy." He said while taking a pull from the blunt before reaching over Sada and passing it to me.

I scrunched my face up and shook my head. "Nigga you boofin right?" I asked. "I just found out you eat ass, do you think I wanna smoke behind you?"

Sada smacked his lips. "Bitch take the blunt before I take it."

I snatched the blunt and took two hits blowing the smoke in the air passing it to Sada.

"So wassupp with you and ol' girl?" I asked sada.

"Who Couture?" I nodded.

"I fuck with her vibe, she a cool ass female who stay to herself and out the way.. I like that, but I ain't finna drop my hoes and she ain't dropping hers."

"Ah shit, I see ya bit." I dapped him up walking to the kitchen to get a bottle of water out the fridge.

I walked back outside seeing NewNew and Couture sitting on the porch.

"Here go dumb and dumber." I said

"NIGGA SHUT UP! pussy ass looking like somebody bitch." NewNew said getting laughs from everybody on the porch.

"Pass da blunt." Couture said snapping her fingers at Murder everybody busted out laughing. "Fuck up." She said taking a long pull. She scrunched up her nose.

"Why it smell like this." She asked spitting off the porch.

Ronda pointed at Murder. "You tasted ass." Everybody busted out laughing expect Murder.

"You can't even taste pussy if ya wanted to." Murder told him.

"I tasted your Momma-" I spat licking my lips popping my imaginary collar.

"Bitch! You know my momma a crackhead, so you paying five cents just to eat pussy."

"Yelp.. mhmmm pussy was real good." I licked my fingers sticking my middle finger up at him.