𝟶𝟺

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode

𝙼𝙰𝙹𝙾𝚁  𝙺𝙰𝙲𝙴𝚈 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙳𝙴𝚁 "𝚂𝙲𝙾𝙿𝙴"
10:12 A.M.| MIAMI

"Your momma so damn stupid, jit be tweaking fucked up

"Your momma so damn stupid, jit be tweaking fucked up." I was watching my baby her ma had dropped her off to me around nine some.

I picked her up and placed her in her high chair, so I could get ready and feed her before Sada come.

"Bananas or Apples." I held up baby food to her expecting her to pick which one she wanted.

She started to hit at them both.

Fat ass baby

I peeled the plastic off the apples and got her baby spoon out of the kitchen draw. I put some baby food on the spoon and thought back to when I grew up and my momma would do some food song.

"Fuck!" I stopped in my tracks when Mariah popped my hand. My baby was very smart and she hated when I cussed.

"I'm sorry da baby." I said feeding her the apples.

What was that damn song .. sum sum airplanes

"Yea! here comes the airplane zoommm." Mariah started to giggle and shake her head.

"Ayo Nep." Sada came in my house going straight to my fridge.

"Nigga don't be walking your long head ass in my shit unannounced almost got popped." I mugged.

I wiped Mariah face and her high chair with one of those wippy things pulling my phone out and taking a picure of her posting it on my Instagram.

Liked by BabyNew and 2,985 others
scope4x da baby forever straight💪🏾🖤