𝟸𝟻

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode

𝚃𝙰𝙼𝙴𝙸𝚂𝙰 𝚂𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚈𝙰𝙷 𝙵𝙾𝚇 "𝚃𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈"
2:30 P.M.|MIAMI

"Yerr Excuse me, I need my schedule

"Yerr Excuse me, I need my schedule." I spoke to the lady behind the desk. She looked at me and looked back to her computer.

Her ass tripping cause I know like hell she heard me.

"What's your name?" She came up to me pulling out a folder.

"TaMeisa Fox."

"Tamea right." She asked.

"Nah. (TA-MEE-SA) I sounded it out for her.

She put her finger up at me and walked in the back.

See I should've stayed my ass in Tremont.

Every since I meet Couture months ago through my dad I've been down here helping him with some business stuff. I begged him to let me moved down here with him instead of staying with my Auntie in New York.

He finally told me yes the other week when I went to the beach with everybody.

"Here ya go." The lady came back and handed me a schedule. "You can stay or come back tomorrow."

I took the schedule and nodded my head. "Can I get a tour today, and come back tomorrow. I asked.

She rolled her eyes and picked up a walkie talkie. "Tour guide to the main office." She repeated herself.

"Tour guide to the main office." She sat the walkie talkie down and pointed to some chairs.

I mugged her and sat down in the chair pulling my phone out going to iMessages.

𝗠𝗛𝗕😈💞 .
(Misunderstood Hood Bitches)

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝖾 𝗋𝗎𝖽𝖾 𝖺𝖿 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾

𝗡𝗲𝘄𝗡𝗲𝘄💕
𝖶𝗁𝗈 &' 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗍

𝗡𝗮𝗿🥡