𝟸𝟸

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode

𝙲𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴 𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁
8:39 A.M.|MIAMI

I handed Ashantie a turtle neck jacket I had. She had told me about everything that happen with her and Scope last night.

It made me anger that he could put his hands on her like that. I know she can be to much sometimes but that wasn't caused for at all.

We was at school in the parking lot. "You ok?" I asked her making her nod her head putting on the jacket.

"I'll see you later." she dryly said putting her headphones in walking off into the school. I zipped my backpack back up about to follow her into the school before my phone vibrated.

𝗔𝗰𝗲🖤
𝖨𝗆 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗉𝗎𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝖺 𝗒𝖺 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅
𝖨 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗒𝖺 𝗌𝗎𝗆 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗃𝗂𝗍

I smiled hearting his first message standing on the wall outside waiting on him to come.

I was about to go sit in my car and wait until I seen his car pull up. I walked towards it about to get in until I seen a girl in the passenger seat.

She looked familiar, she went to school with me.

I look at him with a stank look on my face. His kissed the girl on her forehead and handed her some Jacks breakfast. "Have a good day." He told her and she nodded shyly smiling.

She got our car walking around me not looking up.

I was about to walk off until he blowed the horn at me. "What!" I crossed my arms and shifted from one foot to the other.

"Get your mad ass in!" He motioned me to get in the car with his pointer finger.

I shook my head no. "Now! Ian asking jit." He seriously said making me get in the car mugging him.

I got in looking out the window not wanting to look at him.

"Fuck you tweaking for?" He put his finer under my chin turning my face towards him pecking my lips.

I wiped my lips off. "Who was that?" I scrunched my face up refereeing to the girl that just got out.

He started laughing.

Laughing like something funny

I rolled my eyes opening the door about to get out. "That's my little sister." He touched my hand making me look at him in embarrassment.

I played with my fingers looking everywhere but at him. "Hmm.." he handed me my jacks bag and kissed my lips before I got out.

I tapped the window and he rolled it down. 

"Thanks sir."

I walked in the school going to my first period class.

"You hungry you want to go get something to eat?" I asked NewNew making her shake her head.

"You gotta eat something you tweaking fucked up." I told her truthfully. She haven't ate nothing all day.