15

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode
THANKS for 3k!

𝙼𝙰𝙹𝙾𝚁 𝙺𝙰𝙲𝙴𝚈 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙳𝙴𝚁 "𝚂𝙲𝙾𝙿𝙴"
3:04 P.M.| MIAMI

I locked my door and walked to my car I put my black duffle bag in my passenger seat cranking my car up making sure I connected my Bluetooth before pulling off.

I went to Musi and played 2Pac- Hit 'Em Up. It was one of my favorite songs by him.

I sung along speeding down the street, flying through stop signs red lights and all.

"You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife we bust on bad boys niggas fuck your life." I rapped.

I stop at a red light seeing red and blue lights behind me. When the light turned green I turned left pulling  up to a conner store making him follow behind me. I got my licenses and registration out my glove department rolling down my window before he came.

He walked up to my car, looking at me before observing me. I guess he knew who I was because his face expressions changed. The whole hood knew who I was and the knew not to speak on anything that I do. They knew not to fuck with me.

"Umm.. licenses and registration please.." he said slowly stuttering before I handed it to him.

He walked off to his car and got in. I turned my music back up popping a jolly rancher in my mouth.

He came back giving me my stuff back before looking over to my black duffle bag. He looked at me and looked back at it before looking at me again.

"What's in the bag?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

I chuckled. I threw the duffle bag to him making him look through it confused.

It was only wrapping paper in it. He gave it back to me before nodding his head at me. "You clear." I pulled off making smoke form behind my car as I pulled off heading to the store.

I knew not to go straight to the trap because he could've been following me. I didn't need that attention, not right now at least.

"Count this." I handed one of my workers the duffle bag full of wrapping paper. It wasn't really wrapping paper.

The outside was wrapping paper but the inside was money. It was just a cover up when stuff like what happened today happened.

I walked to the back going in my office sitting down at my table. I pulled out my phone FaceTiming Bouka and Murder. Bouka answered on the first ring and murder answered on the third.

"Fuck you want I was 6ft in some ass." Murder said licking his lips and sucking his fingers.

Man this nigga couldn't be serious rn

"Nigga you can't be serious right now." Bouka said looking disgusted sipping from two double cups.

I laughed at these niggas. They was hilarious.

"Bouka! bring your ass in here and clean this damn kitchen leaving my fucking kitchen dirty!" Bouka momma yelled.

Her ass always fucking yelling about some stfu.

"That's my cue, I'll be there in 10." He hung up and Murder did the same.

Wasn't no point in calling Ronda and Sada they was already out for today.

I pulled my ski mask over my face avoiding contact with the cameras.

I rung the door bell a couple of times making sure not to get my fingerprints on it. A minute or two later a little girl came to the door with a lollipop in her hand.

I stared in her eyes knelling down to her.

"Your daddies home?"

"Yes sir." She licked her lollipop.

I pushed her out the way looking around the house as Murder took her lollipop from her putting it in his mouth making her cry.

I looked around the house seeing the living room tv was on and nobody was in there.

I heard noises upstairs, I walked up the stairs and walked in the room where I heard the nose coming from. I put my ear to the door listening.

"Please stop... please.." I heard cries coming from the room.

I opened the door seeing the officer on top of some girl that looked around fourteen or fifteen.

I shot in the air making him jump up of her.

"Why are you here?" He snatched the sheets off her exposing her wrapping them around himself.

I walked over to the girl getting a blanket off the bed handing it to her not trying to look at her body.

He tried to run out the room so I shot him in the back of both his legs making him drop to the ground screaming. The girl looked away in fear trembling.

I left out the room yelling down the steps telling the boys to come up here. Murder came up the stairs with his gun clutched in his hand.

"Where bouka?" I asked walking back in the room.

"Downstairs with the little girl." He followed me back in the room chuckling at the sight of the man.

I turned to look at Murder who was putting the silencer on his gun.

"Please- please- my daughter is downstairs." He was cut off by Murder shooting him between his eyebrows and I chuckled walking out to the car with the girl.

Before I left out I seen the little girl laid out on the floor with blood coming from her mouth. I shook my head knowing Bouka cold hearted ass did it.

I cranked up the car waiting on Bouka and Murder to come out I turned to the backseat looking at the girl.

"Where is you home?" She wouldn't tell me anything she just sat in the backseat looking out the window.

"Thank you." Ashantie cried in my arms. We was currently sitting in the car in front of her house.

I'm not good with emotions but I was trying for her. We had found out the girl that was getting sexual rapped was her sister Aniyah. Officer Murray was Aniyah's mentor he was suppose to be helping her with the forces and she would go with him when he was on duty.

It was a program at school. Just imagine how many other girls he was doing this too.

"You good." I told her rubbing her hair.

Damn I'm feeling some type of way for this girl...

•••
It's just something short just wanted to update for y'all

thanks for the active readers !!!

How do you think Aniyah will react to what's been happening to her and what she has seen?