𝟷𝟸

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode
(Listen to da song while reading)

𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙴 𝙽𝙰𝙾𝙼𝙸 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻𝚂
9:30 A.M.| MIAMI

I was in class on my phone listening to music

I was in class on my phone listening to music. I had already completed my work for the class I was in. So I didn't have anything else to do.

I was listening to Leon Bridges- River. This song made me feel some type of way. I was already an emotional person.

My mind was racing with thoughts on what am I going to do to help my grandma. She took care of me and my sister when nobody wanted us. When my mother couldn't take care of us because of her addiction.

I can't let her lose her home. It's not an option I'm going to find a way. I always do.

We grew up in that house. It's my only home. I was humming to the song drifting in my thoughts.
"Ms.Wells." I heard my name being called by my teacher. I acted if I didn't hear her.

"Ms.Wells!" She got louder.  I snatched my earphones out getting annoyed. "Fuck do you want! You see I don't wanna talk to you if I ignored you the first time." I spat putting my earphones back in.

I looked at her. She didn't say anything, just looked shocked and pointed at my desk. I had my pencil in my hand tapping on my desk this entire time. I didn't even know.

I knew she was gonna try and kick me out. They always do. so I took it upon myself to walk out slamming the door behind me.

I went in the bathroom going in a stall breaking down crying. I felt useless in this situation.

I wiped my tears leaving out the school not caring about any security guards noticing. I shot Aniyah a texting telling her I'll be back to pick her up after school.

Li Sis💪🏽

I'll be back to pick you up after school
I left got some stuff to handle
I'll cashapp you for lunch
Delivered

I laid my head on the wheel not even turning my radio on. I just kept my headphones in.

I exited out our messages pulling off feeling a tear fall from my face. More coming right behind that one. I didn't know where I was going but this car was gonna take me somewhere.

I got a message from Scope making me look down at my phone. I was driving trying to see what he texted me. I heard a loud horn. I looked up seeing I almost ran off the road. I threw my phone to the passenger side giving my focus back to the road.