𝟸𝟾

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode

𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 "𝙼𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙴𝚁"
4:09 P.M.|MIAMI

"I told y'all ass to take her to the hospital!" Ronda yelled.

"No.. no! I can't go to jail again." I cried.

"Step back damn! She need her space." New pushed past us.

"She ain't breathing." New put her head to her chest.

"Move dumb ass." Scope pushed her out the way checking her pulse.

"She breathing." He mugged NewNew.

"911 whats your emergency." Everybody snapped their head towards Kenisha.

I quickly ran over to the phone snatching it out her hand. "My apologies officer... my phone is tripping making emergency calls. I hung up throwing her phone at the door.

"Get out!" I shook my head going back to the couch with every one crowding.

"Why you just sitting over there." I looked at Bouka.

He hunched his shoulders walking in the kitchen. He came back out with a bucket filled with water.

Ronda stuck a finger in the water. "Damn this shit freezing cold."

"Freezing-" New was cut off when he poured the bucket of cold ice water on Couture making her jump up.

"I'm drowning!! I'm drowning." She coughed up water. Her red watery eyes searched throughout the room until they landed on me.

She looked at me and didn't blink not once.

Before I could blink she ran straight towards me sending blow after blow to my face while biting me and screaming at me.

"ILL NEVER HELP YOU AGAIN!" She bite my ear making me scream out in pain. "FUCKER! I hate you nasty ass eating nigga." She kicked me in my balls making me roll over holding on to my private area.

Khalil finally pulled her off me making her slap him in the face. "Let me go, get off me." She pushed passed him going upstairs with NewNew about to follow her.

"Nah I got it." Sada told New making her mug me.

I held onto my balls not letting go. It hurt bad.

"For you!" New pointed at me.

I moved back.

"Ian een gonna put my hands on you, but your going to rehab." I scrunched up my face laughing.

"Rehab." I shook my head.

"How did this een happen." Ronda put his hand out helping me up.

I limped to the couch with him following seating right next to me.

"I bought some weed from ray ray-" Bouka cut me off.

"Ray Ray from 2nd block."

I nodded my head. "Fuck Murder! Word around he be lacing jits."