𝟷𝟿

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode
11k haven't even be a whole day!

𝙲𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴 𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁
11:55 P.M.|MIAMI

"Oh, my god.." I fanned myself with a paper folder. "I am so hot jit."

NewNew chuckled. "Yeen lying." She pulled her phone out. "Sir, what's the weather for today?" She spoke into her phone.

It's currently 103 degrees F in Miami. Expect mostly cloudy skies starting in the afternoon. Temperature at heading down from 103 to 100 tonight.

We both groan.

"Ughh I hate sweating." A girl next to us said. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

Your always sweating so shut the fuck up

We was currently sitting outside for lunch. I exited of twitter going to iMessages.

The 4️⃣ Amigos

y'all wanna slide to da beach?

NewNew didn't text in the group chat because she was sitting right next to me.

Scope💯:
What beach?

Ace🖤: South Beach the only beach we go to nigga

Y'all sliding or what? after school

Scope💯:
Yea li nigga
Ace🖤:
I can pick y'all up

my house at 4:30

The bell rung and it was time for us to go back to class. The lunch wave was over, we was wave three.

"It's stank as fuck Ms.Rudolph! spray some shit." New laughed as we walked back in class sniffing her nose up.

"Language Ashantie... fuck." She mumbled the last thing pointing to a red table. It was the table we sat at together.

(Y'all know that table.. for bad jits)

She huffed stomping to the table laughing lowly. I recorded her posting her on my snap.

Clown.. LMAOO

She had her headphones in her ear rapping eating the rest of her hot cheetos.

"Ashantie!"

"Why you so loud Ashantie?" She was throwing up gang signs, while some girl was trying to get her attention.

"You can stop calling her name clearly she can't hear you?" I smacked my thigh getting irritated.

Shaking my head I looked to the door seeing Scope and Sada walking in. I cleared my throat waving my hand in front of New face. She looked up taking a headphone out, I nodded towards the front making her gasp looking at me confused.

"Khalil and Major!" Ms.Rudolph rushed over to them bringing them into a hug. Khalil smiled hugging back while Major mugged her but still was hugging onto her.