𝟹𝟶

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode

𝙱𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 "𝙱𝙾𝚄𝙺𝙰"
10:52 A.M.|MIAMI

"Cut that up jit." I patted one of workers making them get up from bagging and going in the kitchen cutting up bricks.

I looked at her ass as she got up switching in the kitchen smirking.

I had to make sure everything was ready to be moved with us. We had to handle some business when we landed in Bora Bora.

I scanned over the group of workers making sure everybody was doing their job correctly.

I didn't have to worry about stealing because all the workers was naked.

I went in the back sitting down on the couch pulling my weed out my pocket picking up a grinder.

I put the weed in the grinder and began breaking down I poured the tobacco out in the trash. Before I could stuff my blunt my phone started ringing.

I like to smoke alone and in peace. I should've put my phone on DND.

𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗼.
𝖶𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾...

I don't like using all them extra ass emojis and shit

"Bestfrienddd!" NewNew smiled getting in the camera.

"Wassup cuh ..." I put the phone down in my lap licking the blunt and getting my lighter baking it.

"Unt unt that's to dry, let's try this again."

"Bestfrienddd!"

"Gurl" I mumbled picking up my sonic slushy sipping on it.

"Oh well.. you just dry." She rolled her eyes. "You already packed your clothes?" I nodded my head putting the blunt in between my lips lighting it up.

When I exhaled the smoke it got in my eye making me blink repeatedly.

"Can you do me a favor?" I keep a exhausted face looking at her waiting to see what she wanted

"Can you come get me and the girls and take us to go get late minute stuff we need." I frowned my eyebrows up.

I wanted to spend our last day in Miami alone but I didn't want to tell her no because she looked happy.

"Don't y'all got cars-" I stopped myself. "Where y'all gotta go before we slide to the airport?" I took a pull from the blunt feeling my eyes getting lower.

"Food!." NewNew yelled making me turn down my volume.

"Mall."

"Walmart."

I heard all types of different answering before nodding my head.

"Send your location." I said making her smile brightly.

I hung up finishing up my blunt before leaving. I got my keys getting up from the coach dusting ashes off my pants.