Gotta go back

Walking outside I feel the fresh air, it's been so long. The sun shined bright, but felt sad. Turning around, I see the princess looking at the flowers. She looks so peaceful, I wonder how she's calm about this. I decided to ask her something.

"Marina?" I was going to ask her, it's important.

Turning around her ruby eyes stare into my brown ones. "Yes?"

"I wanted to say-WATCH OUT!!" pushing her out of the way, a metal rod crashes towards the ground. Looking up I see Marina staring at the object in worry. I study the features of the machine, this is Crazy Dave's work. "What was that?" Marina looks in surprise. I knew what it was, this is the important part of the RV to keep it running.

Why is it here? Unless, something bad happened to Penny and Dave. If this was the case then, the rebels are starting to attack again. Which means Marinas kingdom is safe for now.

"Marina, get your people quarantined for now, I need to go back." She looked confused and couldn't blame her. "Why?!" She stood up and she looked back at me. Like if she was hiding something. But her feelings don't matter at the moment. There is war going on, and I failed to protect my creator.

I need to go back, they need me! "Marina?" I pause. "I need to go back home."

She nods silently, as I follow her to the coast of the ocean.

" The spell can only last for a few hours, we need a portal for this, and I'm not that experienced with this but this is the best I can do." Marina said emotionlessly. It didn't matter the faster I found them, more answers.

 Marina then grabs her wand and takes me back to the neighborhood. And it was quiet, to calm for my liking. What happened? I need to find someone. My friends need me...