1

Third Person's View

The Loud Shrill of the Alarm Clock woke the two Katō's. The Older Katō, Haru Katō, slowly stood up and stretch his body. He slowly went outside of the Room, making no sound because he was afraid to woke the smaller Katō.

Haru started cooking a light breakfast for the two of them. The Breakfast is composed of Omu-Rice or Omelet with Rice, Small Octopus-shaped Hotdogs, and Some Soup. He smiled as he make his ways towards his now open room.

He slowly crept into his bed and when he saw the prey still sleeping, he jumped. He started tickling the sleeping boy causing him to widely open his eyes.

"P-Papa hahaha n-nooo" The Little Boy, Ryu Katō, is pleading his father to stop tickling him.

Haru stop himself from tickling his son. He kissed Ryu's Forehead as he lightly pinch his cheeks.

"How's your sleep little guy?" He said and Ryu pouted.

"Ryu dreams about Big Robots and Dinosaurs and Papa's in my dream tooo." The 6 year old rambles cutely.

Haru ruffles his son's hair. "Are you hungry Ryu-chan?" Ryu nodded as he hugs his dad.

"Carry?" Haru complied to his son's request and carries him outside. The Two ate their breakfast while Ryu talks about his schoolmates and Haru listens.

After eating, The two went to the bathroom to clean themselves. Haru helped Ryu wear his School Uniform.

"Wait for Papa after the school ended okay? Don't bully others and always befriend them. You can visit Uncle Shinnosuke if you're a good boy." Haru said while they are going out of their Apartment.

"Alright Papa!" Ryu enthusiastically said. They enter Haru's Car and went to Ryu's Kindergarten first.

When they arrived, Haru escorted Ryu inside and kisses his Cheeks. He waited for Ryu to enter his Class before going to his work.

Haru arrived at the building and greeted anyone who he met along the way. He saw Ryo running with all of his other colleagues.

"Hoshino, What's Wrong?" He asked Ryo when he saw him.

"Nothing, Everything's Fine" Ryo and he walks aways. Haru looks back to them before going to his office.

"Good Morning." Haru greeted the others inside of the MCPTF Office.

"Kato-chan, Can you come here for a second?" Haru walks toward his Boss' Table which contains a unbuilt Ship.

"What is it, Chief?"

"The Higher Up gave some orders to you and Kambe-san. They are going to make you live with each other in one House." The Chief said casually.

"It's just living in one house with Kamb--WHAT?!" Haru almost fell down and Daisuke Kambe enters the Office.

"Oh Kambe-san! Just the person i needed, There is some orders from the Higher Ups" Kambe just walked towards the table, wearing his usual poker face expression.

"You're going to live with Kato-chan for a whole year. Isn't that fun?" The Chief cheerfully repeated his words. Haru is still quietly infuriated while Daisuke nonchalantly shrug his shoulders.

"Okay" Daisuke said before going to his cubicle.

"Chief! W-What the.." Haru finally got out of his internal battle.

"Oh? The Higher Ups ordered it. They said that they are tired of seeing you two bicker as always" The Chief innocently said.

"B-But what about you know?" Haru lowered his voice. The Chief knew what Haru is talking about because he knew Ryu.

"Don't Worry Kato-chan. I'm sure no one will hurt him here." The Chief cheerfully said. "Bring your belongings here later and also bring him. I missed that kid. Please tell Kambe-san that you will move later." He added before dismissing Haru.

Haru sighed in disbelief bwfore going to Daisuke's Table.

"Oi, The Chief said were going to move later, even though i dont want to." Haru whispere that last sentence that only he can here. Daisuke just nodded.

Now, How will he going to introduce Ryu with all of this people?