12

Third Person's View

As Daisuke went to his own house, Haru is currently in a very deep thought.

He is currently sitting outside on the floor of the Veranda with his arms acting as cushion for his head while burying his face on his knees. He is also messily ruffling his Taupe Colored Hair.

"Mou! Why do my heart beats so fast whenever i see or whenever i accidentally touch or bumped into Daisuke? My face also heats up and make me a blushing mess. My Baby Ryu often calls me Strawberry because of that." Haru quite whined as he continued to gripped and ruffle his alreadt messy hair.

Haru's legs hurts from being folded for so long so he quickly stretched it. As he streched his legs, His Phone Harshly fell from his Pocket. He quickly checked his phone if it is damaged or if the LCD is broken. He sighs in contentment when he noticed that his phone us still working properly.

Suddenly, a bright light bulb appeared on the top of his head [virtually] as his eyes twinkled when he looked at his innocent phone laying on his hand.

"Aha! I'll just ask the internet for this question instead of thinking here outside like a mad man." Haru said as he laugh. Congrats Haru, You finally knew what we are currently thinking.

He immediately opens his phone's Browser and went to Google. Haru typed "What does it mean if you saw someone and your heart beat faster?". The Older Man impatiently tapped the back of his phone with his fingers as he wait for the website to load.

WARNING❗❗ WARNING ❗❗
HARU KATŌ'S MIND IS CURRENTLY OUT OF REACH! PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

Haru's mind suddenly stops from working as he quietly read the first sentence of the first result that appeared on his phone.

"F-Falling I-In L-Love??? A-Attracted t-to s-someone?" Haru stutters as his hands shakes. He almost let his phone go but he immediately catched it.

"H-Ha ha h-ha. T-This Must B-Be a p-prank right?" Haru tried to calm himself as he randomly clicked on a website.

⊞ https://howto.com/how_to_determine_if... ↻

How To Determine If You're Inlove With Someone?

1. If you're heart beats very fast wheneber you catch a glimpse of that person or when you accidentally touched and bumped into them.
2. If you feel so comfortable with talking to that person and You sometimes imagine a life with them.
3. When your face heats up and turns Red whenever you heard that person's voice or when that person complimnted or talked to you.
4. When you always look for that person's comfort when your sad, angry, happy or just bored.
5. If you made some efforts to reconcile with that person after a very big fight.
6. When you feel so nervous when showing something to that person, Afraid that it will not satisfy them.
7. When you always thinks about him/her.
8. If you have a child or any relatives, You can imagine that he or she is already a part of the family.
9. If you enjoy his/her company.

← → ▦ ❐ ☰

Haru's whole body freezes up when he read the whole list.

'I-Is this e-even l-legit? h-ha ha ha?' [Yep That's Legit because I made that it was peerviewed by many Daiharu fans pfft.]

Haru snaps from his trance when he heard the doorbell rang. He stood up from his seat and unconsciously fix his appearance. Haru froze when he realized what he was doing and purposely ruffles his hair. He didn't know but it only made him look more Younger and Adorable. [i wheezed when i realized that i typed ringbell instead of doorbell. nakakapagpabagabag sya haha]

He slowly descended from the stairs and nervously opens the door only to see the reason of his current "love" dilemma. Daisuke only rose his eyebrows when he saw a distraught and shy looking Haru standing on the Door.

"Uhm. Y-You're early t-today" Haru wants to smack his face when he stuttered. Daisuke just smiled at him as he enters the house.

"Yeah, I'm dismissed by my cousin earlier than expected." Daisuke nonchalantly said as he removes his coat. Haru unconsciously accepts the coat from him and folded it nicely. He hanged the coat on his Right Arm like one of those butler things.

Haru observed Daisuke as the latter loosen his tie. He gulped as he taught Daisuke is freaking hot when he do that. Daisuke gave his tie to the still distracted Haru.

Haru immediately slapped himself softly. 'Haru you're 30 years old now and thinking like a teenager! Snap out of it!'

Daisuke witnessed the slapping scene of Haru and looked at him with concern plastered on his face.

"Haru, Are you really okay? Why did you slapped your face?" Daisuke asked the Older who immediately acted like himself. He walked towards Haru and Slowly cupped the latter's face. Daisuke only intended to check on Haru's Slap Mark as Haru backs away while blushing.

"I-I need to g-go to t-the o-office, Yeah The o-office hehe." Haru stuttered as he rushed upstairs leaving a confused Daisuke.

"Isn't the office situated here downstairs?" Daisuke pondered as he sat on the sofa with elegance while Haru rushed into the Bedroom and immediately went inside the Bathroom.

Fck This. Haru can finally confirm. He, Haru Katō, is freaking whippedt for Daisuke Kambe!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author wants to say something :

Early Update? I usually update on 10-ish am but I decided to publish this today.

I may forgot to publish this one haha.

Thank you for always supporting me and my books and I still hope you'll support my other works in the future too ouo. I have many ideas and This book is already nearing it's end ouo. But don't worry reader-chans! If we reach 2K Reads or something, I may do something special. Just comment below if you want a Daisuke's Birthday Extra or A Q&A That Involves The Characters of this book and Me (aka Bunbun!).

I'm still very thankful to all of you and Thank you for giving me some self esteem ouo!