EXTRA : Nine Years Later! Ryu

[⚠ : Mild Crossover with Sakamoto Desu Ga? Help me]

Third Person's View

"Students, We have a new student. He's from Innocence Private Academy just like Sakamoto-kun. I hope you will take good care of him just like how you did to Sakamoto"

Everyone is very excited because they already expected a very perfect like human to arrived at the entrance. Meanwhile, Sakamoto's Attention is not on his book but instead he was also anticipating for the new transferee.

A boy with a platinum blonde hair peeked at the door as it looks around. The boy slowly enters the room and everyone gasped.

'Kawaii!' Everyone thought when the boy stood infront of them with a charming smile plastered on his face.

Sakamoto's back straightened when he recognized the shy newcomer. He definitely knew who the owner of that blonde hair and enchanting blue eyes.

Sakamoto and The New Boy eyes met that made the boy smile wider.

The Teacher, who just finished writing The Boy's name, cleared his throat before speaking again. "This is Kambe Ryu. He is supposed to join you last April but due to private reason, Kambe-kun attended the school a little late. Kambe-kun, Please introduce yourself."

The New Boy, now dubbed as Ryu, bow politely before smiling.

"Nice to meet you. My Name is Kambe Ryu. I attended Innocence Private Academy located in XX Country. I hope we will be friends for the whole year." Ryu and flashed his million dollar smile. Every Girl swooned at his smile while the other boys [except Kubota and Sakamoto] snarled at him when they realized that he was really a Sakamoto Replica in terms of popularity.

"Sakamoto-kun." Sakamoto stood up when he heard his name as Ryu smiled widened. He really misses his childhood "best friend".

"Hai, sensei?"

"Since you two both came from the same school, I certainly hope that you'll help Kambe-kun adjust in his new school. Got it?" Sakamoto just nodded politely before answering. "Crystal Clear Sensei." He said before going back to his seat.

"Kuronuma-san?" Aina was removed from her trance when she heard the teacher called her. She was staring at Sakamoto who never even glanced at her.

"Hai Sensei?" She said with a 'fake' sweet and shy girl voice. She always did that to impress other boys.

"Please take the chair beside Tanaka-san." Aina almost scowled but she quickly covered her ugly reaction with a smile. "Hai Sensei~" Even though she's contemplating in changing her seat, Aina needs to follow the rules to impress the Goody Two Shoes Sakamoto.

"Kambe-kun, please take the chair infront of Sakamoto-kun." Ryu smiled at the teacher before going to his new seat. "Sakamotocchiii~" Everyone's jaw dropped to the ground [not literally] when the seeming cool-and-proper man is currently clinging on the cold-and-aloof Sakamoto.

"My Goodness, Ryu. You never change." Sakamoto can't help but smiled fondly at his "best friend". Every fangirls and fanboys of Sakamoto was jealous at Ryu who received a smile from the Senpai. [pfft]

"+coughs+ Sakamoto-kun, Kambe-kun, You can continue your reunion later. I'm about to start the class." The Adviser sternly said that made Ryu shy again. "I'm Sorry Sir." Ryu smiled apologetically as he took the seat infront of Sakamoto.

The Adviser nodded as he started teaching the lesson. Ryu and Sakamoto studied very seriously while the others can't still move on abou the scene happened earlier.