8

Third Person's View

After Three Hours and a Half, The Light opens and the elevator starts to go down. Haru, who is a heavy sleeper, didn't realize it because he is very comfortable with his position right now.

Meanwhile, Daisuke calmly sits on the elevator floor, waiting for the elevator to reach the ground. A loud ting emerged from inside of the elevator as the door opens. Everyone is waiting for them with worried eyes and about to say something but Daisuke motioned them to shut uo and he gestured the sleeping Haru. He slowly carried Haru like a Princess so some [Rotten] Woman squeals quietly.

"The Security Department was informed by this event. The Vice Head said that you can go home early to rest." A Head of one unit quietly said and Daisuke just nodded.

He looks at his phone to look at the time.

'14:45? Haru said that Ryu's School ends at 15:00.'  Daisuke said to his mind as he carried Haru outside. Some Passerby looked at them and even took some pictured. 'I'll let HEUSC do something about those pictures'

He places Haru in the Backseat after placing a soft pillow that is already inside of the car. [This is Haru's Car btw. Daisuke's Car is being delivered by Suzue this Afternoon.]

Daisuke swiftly turns the engines on before driving away. "HEUSC, Search for Ryu Katō's School." Daisuke quietly said as he constantly glances on the mirror. He saw Haru who is currently hugging his Coat while smiling peacefully. Daisuke is quiet pleased as He realized that Haru is a heavy sleeper.

"Young Master. Ryu Katō's School is 10 minutes away from you. It's called Sakura Kindergarten." HEUSC's Robotic Voice was heard by Daisuke as HEUSC guided his Boss.

He arrived at the school as he saw a Young Man waving to a pair of father and son. Daisuke immediately saw Ryu who is holding the Man's Hand.

Daisuke left the car and walked toward them. Ryu saw Daisuke and started waving energetically. The Boy started running towards Daisuke while calling him.

"Dai-chan!" Ryu's cute voice soften Daisuke's Heart. He lowers himself to embrace Ryu's body before carrying him.

The Young Man aka Mira [Guess who is this Mira bwahaha] approach the pair with a worried expression plastered on his face.

"Ryu-chan, please don't run like that." Mira softly scolded Ryu. Ryu pouts and bows his Head. "I'm sorry Mira-sensei" Ryu and he buried his face into Daisuke's Chest.

Mira just fondly shakes his head as he noticed the man who is carrying his student. "Uh, Mr? Where is Mr.Katō? What is your Relationship with Ryu-chan?" Mira politely asked Daisuke.

"Haru fell asleep during his Work, He is currently sleeping on the car. I'm the temporary guardian of Ryu." Daisuke said as he pointed the place where he parked Haru's Car.

"Oh. Sorry for disturbing you sir. Thank you for answering. You can go home now." Mira said as he bow respectfully. Daisuke just politely nodded as he carried Ryu toward the Car.

Mira just shaked his head before his phone rang. He looked at his phone only to see a text.

Kousuke-san

Miraa~ Will you go home now? I miss youuuu.

sent 15:01

Mira blushed as he replied 'Yes, Miss you too' as he goes back to the Classroom.

Back to Daisuke and Ryu. Ryu is enjoying Daisuke's Presence and started talking animatedly to Him.

"Dai-chan, Where is Papa? Did Dai-chan fetch Ryu-kun alone?" Ryu innocently asked him while looking at him expectantly.

"Your Papa is currently sleeping on the backseat. Haru got scared because something happened at work. But don't worry, I already calm you papa." by kissing him. But Daisuke didn't add the last part, afraid of Ryu's Reaction.

Daisuke placed Ryu on the Shotgun seat and buckling his seatbelt tightly. Ryu also didn't speak loudly because he is afraid that he might wake his Papa up. Ryu occasionally talks to Daisuke and asking him a few question that Daisuke thinks that —quote, reminds him of a mini Haru.

They arrived at the house at exactly 15:30. Daisuke bridal carried Haru while Ryu holds the hem of his long sleeve. He easily opened the door and the lights.

"Ryu, go to your room and do your homeworks okay? Then you can play later." - Ryu followed Daisuke's Request and slowly ascend to the second floor.

Daisuke saw some luggages in the Living Room and recognized it as one of his possession.

'I'll bring Haru upstairs first. Those Things can wait'

Daisuke unconsciously said on his mind as he carefully walked on the stairs. Trying not to wake HARU and Trying not to fall on the STAIRS. [Haru comes first, Stairs comes next pfft.]

When he reached their shared bedroom, He placed Haru on the bed and slowly remove his coat from the sleeping man. Daisuke opens the closet to get some pajama for Haru.

Daisuke slowly removes Haru's Jacket and Suspenders. Now that he realize it, Haru have a very curvy waist and petite body. He looks away as he unbutton Haru's Polo. Thankfully, Haru wears a White Shirt beneath all of that article of clothing.

Now, Daisuke is currently facing a problem. How can he change Haru's Slacks? He doesn't have a heart to left Haru wearing his uncomfortable Slacks.

'We're both male. There's Nothing wrong with it.'

Daisuke took a deep breath and swiftly removes Haru's Last Piece of his Working Clothes. He immediately help Haru wear the Pajama before Covering his torso with the Blanket.

Daisuke immediately left the room while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Why am i afraid of changing Haru's Clothes? The embarrassment is unbearable." He mumbles as he slowly goes downstairs to retrieve his belongings. He left it on their room and decided to go to their Study Room to relax.