Epilogue

"I didn't realize how long has it been  since that day we are forced to live together." Haru said while looking a certain picture frame hanging on the wall.

It's been 4 years since they first seen the house that they are currently residing in. They made many memories on each corner of the house and every memort always bring a smile on Haru or Daisuke's Face.

"Hmm, I can't believe it. We started as enemies and now, I'm already married to the most beautiful person in the whole world. " Daisuke said as he placed his chin on his Husband's Shoulder. He snaked his hands around Haru's Waist as he also looked at the picture, a smile slowly crept on his handsome face.

Yes, Our Very Own Haru and Daisuke are already married. Daisuke proposed on Haru on his 31st birthday. Everyone freaked out because the next day, They saw a Matching Engagement Ring placed on their Fingers. Haru and Daisuke's Colleagues congratulated them and wished them well.

After 7 months of Daisuke's Proposal, They got married privately. The Two only invited their close friends and relatives. Daisuke met Haru's Grandparents who took care of Haru since childhood. It's a funny scene when Grandpa Katō threatened to castrate Daisuke if he ever cheated or hurt their precious Haru and Ryu. Daisuke said that he will treasure them forever. Haru almost cried because of Daisuke's Speech for him. [Sana ol]

"Do you remeber when we first met? I really thought you were an egoistical bastard that always flaunt his money. I'm really glad that our Boss' did this to us or I will never realize my feelings for you." Haru said as he steals a kiss on Daisuke's Lips. He pulls away immediately when he knew that his Husband will made that kiss evolve to another level.

The Pair of Lovers just stood their, reminiscing those memorable moments that made them who they are today.

"Papa! Dad!" Haru and Daisuke was disturbed by a shout coming downstairs. Haru just giggled as he hold Daisuke's Hands and kisses his cheeks.

"Let's go Daisuke. We don't want our son to wait." They both descended downstairs with intertwined hands.

They both saw their already 10 year old son, Ryu, holding a boy's hand. Daisuke glanced on the boy holding his son sharply.

"Papa, Dad, I want you to properly meet my friend, Sakamoto-cchi! You always missed him whenever he's here." Ryu said as the boy, now dubbed as Sakamoto, politely bows at them.

"Good Morning Sirs. I'm Sakamoto, Ryu's Friend since Kindergarten. Nice to meet you." Haru softly smiled at the polite but obviously nervous boy. "Nice to meet you too Kid. Don't be too nervous okay?" Haru said as he thought that Sakamoto's only nervous because this is their first meeting. He doesnt know that Sakamoto is nervous because of Daisuke's Piercing Glares.

Ryu, sensing the murderous aura that his Dad is releasing, immediately pulled Sakamoto upstairs. "Papa! Dad! We're going upstairs. Sakamoto-cchi is going to teach me on my room~" He said as they both went to Ryu's Room To Study. Daisuke almost got a heart attack but he remained motionless.

'My Son is going to be snatched by that eyeglass boy!'

"Our Baby Boy is growing up." Haru said as they both sat on the Sofa. He leans his body towards Daisuke's Shoulders as he opened the TV.

"Ryu is still young. He won't have a boyfriend or girlfriend just yet." Daisuke said but deep inside him, He's very worried and being too protective about their little prince.

"No matter what his preference in the future, He is still our little baby that always asks us to carry him wherever we go." Haru giggled and Daisuke smiled at him. "Yeah, He'll always stay as our prince" Daisuke said and he kissed Haru's Forehead.

When Haru was very hooked by the show he was watching, He can feel Daisuke slowly nibbling his Ears.

Daisuke smirked as he saw Haru biting his lips to suppressed the moans coming from his mouth. "I love you." He whispered as slowly caress Haru's Thighs.

"D-Daisuke~" Haru accidentally moaned out loud causing him to blushed deeply.

Daisuke smirked smugly causing Haru to become more flustered. "Do you want us to continue?" He teased Haru again. Haru, who become extremely shy, accidentally threw a bean bag on Daisuke.

"KAMBE!!"

Meanwhile, As Sakamoto and Ryu went outside of Ryu's Room, They are planning to get some snacks downstairs as they heard several banging and shouting on the First Floor. Ryu become flustered while Sakamoto chuckled.

"KAMBE COME HERE AND I'LL CHOKE YOU!"

"YOU'RE MY WIFE SO TECHNICALLY YOU'RE A KAMBE TOO!"

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO BRING ME? PUT ME DOWN! MFFF!"

They both heard the door loudly opens and slam shut, cutting Haru's Voice due to the Office Room's Soundproof walls. [We will always remember you Haru, F's in the chat bois and girls]

Ryu groaned as he dramatically fell on the floor, covering his already blushing face. Sakamoto cant help but looked at his “friend” with sympathy.

"Your Papa sounds like he was about to kill your Dad. Is that normal?" Sakamoto cant help but tease his shorter “friend”.

"Yes, I think I have some food on my room. Let's just not disturb my parents." Ryu shyly said while still covering his face. Sakamoto helped his “friend” frlm standing up as they both went inside of Ryu's Room again.

Let's just say that in the evening, Haru went out while clutching his aching waist with Daisuke following his Husband with a smug smile on his Face.

All is Well [except Haru's Butt]

----------------------------------------------------------------

Author wants to say something :

Uwah! The Book's Already Done! I hope i didn't disappoint you with the ending. I tried my best wuuuu~

Next is just the Extra's so be ready for them uwu.

There is a Mature Chapter on the Future so be ready muehehehehe. Don't worry, You can skip it because i will place a specific mark so you'll know ouo.

Thank you for the 3.6K Views, 172 Votes and 93 Comments! I truly appreciate it. I wanna cry because this is my first finished project and Everyone likes it.

Please continue to support this book ne? Arigatouuu (♥ω♥ ) ~♪