4

Third Person's View

Daisuke, Haru and Ryu are seating on the backseat of a car provided by the Head. The Two Adults have an awkward silence between them while Ryu is humming cheerfully, not noticing the atmosphere made by his Papa and "Dai-chan".

It has been 25 minutes since they left the Building and in that 25 minutes, only Ryu's humming was heard.

"We're Here." The Driver said Professionally as they arrived infront of a decent two-storey house. It has a white colored gate and the house itself was quite modern.

Haru is currently suffering from carrying all their bags when suddenly Daisuke snatched some of his Baggages.

"Hey--" He was silenced by Daisuke's Nonchalant expression. "I'll help you" He said as the driver opened the House for them.

If the Outside is Pretty, The Inside is more beautiful. They are greeted by a staircase placed in the middle. On their left, There is the Living Room with a 120 inch flatscreen television with speakers. Meanwhile on their Right, The Dining Area + Kitchen. Haru's eyes almost sparkled as he saw that the Kitchen is fully equipped with Tools, Utensils and Equipments. There as Two Rooms beside the Staircase [one room each side] with the labels, Office and Study Room.

They followed the Driver/Tour Guide Upstairs to see a spacious 2nd Floor. On Their Left, The Room is labelled as Haru and Daisuke's Room while on The Right, It is Ryu's Room. In the Middle Part, There is a Space full of toys just for Ryu. There is also a glass door leading to a veranda.

[Just Refer to My Very Accurate and Beautiful Illustration (pfft). I'm sorry if it's hideous. I'm not a good Artist]

"I guess I can leave you now?" The Tour Guide said as Ryu wave some Good Byes to Him after Giving the Key to Haru and Daisuke.

"Wait..." Haru prossesed some information before reacting. "Are you implying that I'm sharing one room with K-Kambe?!" He added and Daisuke just smirked.

"I hope you don't snore and kick me out of bed." Daisuke may look like he's teasing Haru but deep inside, he is happy to share the room with him.

Ryu tilted his head, Confused why his Papa is getting angry [pouting] with Dai-chan. He pulled his Father's Sleeves while looking at him with his large blue eyes. "Papa can i play with this toys now?" Haru looked at his son whose eyes is shining already.

Haru nodded weakly as Ryu run towards his play area. While Ryu is busy on his own world, Haru pulled Daisuke inside of their shared room, silently hoping that there are two beds inside. But Alas, It was a one large King Size Bed inside.

Haru dramatically falls on the Ground as Daisuke just casually removed his Coat and looses his Tie.

"Why does it seems like you're enjoying this!" Haru accused the innocent Daisuke who is seating on the bed like a young master he is.

The Man in question just smirked at Haru. "It's my pleasure to see you annoyed like this." He said while crossing his legs.

Haru just accepted his fate and sat beside Daisuke with a depressing aura. he doesn't have a choice and hey, it may help them get to know each other so they can actually finish missions professionally.

Harud decided to just fixed his things while Daisuke ordered his butler to informed her sister to bring his luggages into their 'new house'.

Ryu knocked on the door where he saw his Papa and Dai-chan entered. He silently opened the door only to see his Papa fixing some things and Dai-chan resting on the Bed.

"Papa?" He called out to his father who immediately went to him. Daisuke just watched them from the bed.

"Yes Baby?" Haru ruffled his son's hair that resulted to a giggling Ryu. "I'm hungry Papa. Ryu-kun saw the clock and Ryu-kun read it as 6:14 p-pm! Is Ryu-kun correct papa?" Haru looks at his phone and saw that it was indeed 6:14 pm. They spent a long time in this House.

"You're correct baby. Papa is already finish Hmm? Papa will cook something okay?" Ryu jumped excitedly that earned him a smile from Daisuke. "A-Ano, K-Kambe. D-Do you w-want to eat s-something?" Haru asked Daisuke that shocked him internally. For Haru, He was shy to ask someone to eat some food made by him. It makes him stutter and blush, What a tsun tsun.

Daisuke nodded with amusement showing on his eyes when he saw the hot headed senior of him stutter and blush. They all went outside, Haru carrying Ryu with Daisuke walking with them.

Excitement and Nervousness is present between the two aduls and one child. What will happen to their first dinner in their new house?