EXTRA : Meeting Shunya

Ryo Hoshino, a 26 years old single man, is currently drinking his ass out in one famous bar in Tokyo, Japan.

"Why am i the only single one in the group?" He whined unprofessionally as he planted his face on the table infront of him.

"Another One!" He said while pushing his glass towards the bartender.

The Bartender rose his eyebrow as he refilled Ryo's Glass with Beer.

As Ryo chug the whole glass of beer, He can feel someone sat beside him. "One Glass of Beer Please." He heard a very manly voice talked beside him. Ryo's Heart beats so fast as he tried to look at the man.

"Hey, Why are you here?" He heard the man asks him as Ryo looked at him. He can't see clearly due to being too dead drunk but he can make out that the man have a Black Hair and seems to be Older than him.

"Why do you care?" Ryo doesn't usually snap too ther people. He was a very patient and approachable person but if he's drunk, he'll get very snappy and impatient.

The man just chuckled as he took a sip of the beer. "My Name is Shunya Todoroki." The man or Shunya said while Ryo looks away. [Can't Think of a Freaking Name, I just used whatever comes into my mind]

"Still snobbing me." Shunya said as he tried to poke Ryo's Cheeks. Ryo sulks/pouts as he slapped Shunya's Hands out of his face. Shunys saw him pout that make him wanna squeal but he smirked instead.

"Feisty." There is a teasing tone present on Shunya's Voice that made Ryo become slightly flustered.

The Two Grown Up keeps on drinking and talking, Well only Shunya talks while Ryo may or may not be listening.

Ryo felt an arm suddenly wrapped itself on his shoulder. He looked up and saw some shady looking guy is looking at him. He snarled at the guy and the guy keeps on pressing his body towards Ryo.

"Hey there beautiful, wanna have a drink?" Douchebag 1 said as he continue to caress Ryo's Shoulder. Ryo, who is obviously uncomfortable with the contact with Douchebag 1, tried to push the hand away. But Unfortunately, He was too drunk to do that so it came out as a weak shove. [I can't think of a name so accept Douchebag 1]

"Go Away. Can't you fcking see that I'm already drinking?" Ryo coldly said with discomfort present on his Voice. "Don't touch him man." Shuna, who noticed that discomfort, forcefully removed Douchebag 1's Arm from Ryo's Shoulder.

"Why would I? I was here first man." Douchebag 1 as he tried to pull Ryo from his Seat. Ryo was forced to stood up but due to Shunya's Agility, Ryo's Body immediately fell into Shunya's Embrace.

"Back of you son of a fuck. This is MY man." Shunya said with an angry voice. It scared Douchebag 1 and his other Douchebag Friends. "What are you waiting for? Scram!" It made the Douchebag Gang run like their asses was on fire.

Ryo, who is very dizzy because of the dispute over him, looked up with a very red face and half lidded eyes. "Thanks. By the way, I'm Ryo and Good Night." He muttered as he buried his face on Shunya's Neck, But not after Puking on Shunya's Clothes.

"What the--?!" Shunya shouted as he felt his Clothes being dirtied but didn't mind the cause of it. He felt the shiver on his spine as he felt Ryo's breath on his Neck. He soon realized that Ryo already fell asleep due to being too drunk.

"Check please. For the two of us." He called the Bartender who is currently cleaning the glasses. [Just imagine the Bartender looking like Sebastian Michaelis]. The Bartender, whose name is Sebastian, gave them their Checks and Shunya payed them.