EXTRA : Haru's 31st Birthday

Haru's Birthday

(I know Haru's Birthday has long passed but this is a story so anything can happen! and also, DaiHaru already sailed here.)

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Haru slowly opens his eyes as sun rays hits his face. He placed his hand beside him and noticed that no one is on the right side of the bed.

'Weird? Dai-kun never left me alone in bed even though he always wake up first'

Haru slowly sat up, caressing his aching waist. 'Daisuke is really a beast.' Haru complained/sulked on his mind as his Bottom Ached.

He stood up while using the stand as support. He steadily walked toward the door and went outside. He visited his son's room first.

To his surprise, No one was there.

'Odd. It's sunday today and Ryu usually oversleep during this day'

Haru just shrugged and nonchalantly walked downstairs. It was still 5:30 in the morning and the Surroundings are really Dark.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs, the light suddenly opens and to his surprise, his co workers and even ex-colleagues are there. In the Middle, Daisuke and Ryu is standing carring a cake.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone -except Daisuke ofcourse.

"M-Minna..." Haru said and slowly walked towards them.

"Happy 31st Birthday Kato-chan~ You're getting older-- oww!" Kamei said and Haru just slapped the back of his head. A noticeable red tick mark was present on the birthday boy's head.

"Happy Birthday Kato-kun/-chan" The Whole MCPTF Team greeted Haru and gave him a large box.

"Open it later!" Yumoto said while smirking knowingly. Haru blushed as he shyly show his gratitude to them.

"Happy Birthday Senior Katō, The Whole First Division is giving their Greetings ro you." Ryo politely said while giving Haru a Larger Box.

"Everyone compiled their gifts inside so it's quite heavy." Shunya, Ryo's Current Partner and Boyfriend, said earning them Haru's smile.

Suzue hugs him tightly but with Restrictions but she can fell something or someone is glaring at her. "Happy Birthday Katō-chan! Since you're part of the family, I'm giving you this!" Suzue and gave him a simple jewelry box. Inside was a small necklace with a topaz in the middle.

"You can also talk to HEUSC while using that necklace. I also gave RyuRyu a ring with the same features" Suzue energetically said before pinching his cheeks.

"Shangkyu Shuzuwe" Haru said with Suzue still squishing his cheeks.

Daisuke gave him the cake. "I know you don't want me to spend too much so I baked this one for you with the help of Ryu." He said while Ryu smiles.

"Happy Birthday Papa!" Ryu hugged Haru's legs while looking at him with Shining Eyes. Haru is touched with everyone gift as he tears slowly fell on his cheeks.

"Thank You Minna for this. I really didn't expect this." Haru emotionally said as his little tears become a waterfall.

Daisuke immediately wiped Haru tears and Kisses his Cheeks. "Dont Cry Haru. It's your day and we dont want to see you sad." Haru smiles as he totally wiped his tears.

Everyone started to eat on their Living Room. Everything is prepared by Daisuke and Ryu [with a little outside help aka Suzue].

As the clock reach 17:00 , Everyone slowly bid their goodbyes and passed there last greetings to Haru.

The Family of Three started to clean up with smiles on their faces. After Cleaning, Ryu went to his room to get his lost sleep while his parents went to their own room.

"Haru, I didn't gave you your full oresent yet" Daisuke said as they enter their room.

"Hm? I think your gift is already fant--" Haru stopped himself as he saw Daisuke kneel infront of him and brought a small jewelry box.

"Haru, I know you didn't like luxury or anything but I hope this is an exception. We met on a wrong place but our love blooms on the right time. I heard Japan is processing paper for legalizing Same Sex Marriage. So Mr.Katō Haru, Inspector Haru or Just Haru, Will you become my Wife? " Haru teared up and Daisuke is on the verge of panicking.

[Note : I'm not sure with this information. I just made this one up so please don't get angry at me at the comment section. i can see chu].

"Did I say something wrong? Am I too fast?" Daisuke worriedly asked as Haru smacked his Head lightly with smile on his face. Tears are still flowing from his eyes.

"You Baka! This is a Tear of Joy!" Haru said while stifling a laugh. Daisuke frozed as he processed what Haru said.

"So Y-You Mean.." Daisuke said and Haru smiles.

"Of course I will marry you Stupid." Haru said and Daisuke really frozed up.

"D-Do you mean it?" Daisuke stood up and Haru pressed his lips into Daisuke's.

"Ofcourse you stupid dense human!" Haru giggled. "Aren't you going to put the ring on my finger?" Haru added and that snapped Daisuke out of his trance.

Daisuke placed the simple engagement ring on Haru's finger and kissed his Hand.

"Yes!!" Daisuke celebrated as he tightly holds Haru's Hand. He pressed his lips into Haru's Lips while slowly pushing him into the bed.

Let's just say that they both had a beautiful and [noisy] night and when they showed up the next morning at work, Everyone freaked out and almost fainted when they saw Haru's Ring Finger and a very noticeable hickey on his neck.

And Oh, If you're curious of what's inside of the Box that the MCPTF Team gave, It is a police cosplay uniform for girls and some things that you are too young to understand pfft. I can foresee Haru never going to walk for a whole week.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Author wants to say something :

Uwah~ I finished it! I hope you'd enjoy this one. This doesn't have much R18 elements on this one. If you want too, I can write something but Be warned, it can be cringy or acceptable lemon haha.