7

[⚠ : may or may not contain some sexual word ahead. it's better to be safe than sorry. Also some fail fluff i think.]

Third Person's View

Daisuke smirks triumphantly when he remembers Haru's face when he teased him a while ago.

'Like an easily flustered maiden.'

He remembers Haru's warm body leaning against his. He woke up this morning with Haru, snuggling against his chest while hugging his torso. It's a cute sight and a turn on to Daisuke if you think about it.

Then he saw how Haru become a blushing mess when he whispered to him a while ago. 'Cute.' Daisuke thought as he look back to see a shy Haru following him.

They both rode an elevator in order go downstair. The silence is broken when the elevator light turns off and the elevator stops moving.

"KYAHHH!!" Haru scarily shouted as he fall on the floor. "Haru?" Daisuke held the railing using his right hand as he search the area using his left hand.

He touched something flufft and ruffling it. "KYAHHH!! A GHOST JUST TOUCHED ME!" Did I say Haru is afraid of the dark and ghost? He just read a story some days before about an elevator who stopped working and a ghost will open the door. It was creepy.

"Haru, stop screaming. It's just me." Daisuke calmly said as he felt Haru pulled him down. "H-Hold me please. I-I'm s-scared." Haru stutters as he clings on Daisuke's arms. The Devil aka Daisuke is enjoying the moment while patting Haru's hair so he can calm down.

+bzzt bzzt+ Hello. Who is/are currently +bzzt bzzt+ riding this elevator? +bzzt bzzt+.”

"WE'RE STUCK! THERE'S NO LIGHTS OR ANYTHING." Haru shouted as he tighten grip from Daisuke's arm.

Do not fret +bzzt bzzt+ We're going to fix +bzzt bzzt+ it for the next +bzzt bzzt+ 3 hours.” [I know elevators can be fixed within an hour but we.need.FLUFF.]

"T-Three hours?" Haru mumbles as tears slowly fell on his eyes. Daisuke felt his Sleeves getting wet. "Hey, Are you crying?" Daisuke said, concerned. Haru quietly sobs that only the two of them can hear.

Daisuke doesn't know how to make a guy to stop crying so he just did what he always do when his sister is crying. [with a little twist ofc.]

Daisuke slowly wrapped his arms around Haru's Torso and started caressing Haru's Hair. "Don't cry hmm? It's going to be okay Haru." Daisuke and he kissed Haru's Forehead. Haru can't process what's happening as he was really scared so he let Daisuke kiss his forehead.

Haru hesitantly hugs back as he cries pitifully on Daisuke's shoulder. "I-I'm s-scared...W-What if t-they can't g-get us o-out of here? W-What if t-the Elevator f-falls? W-What if t-there is a g-ghost---" Haru stops his rambling when something soft touched his lips. The Soft and Moist Object(?) didn't let go of his lips until 3 minutes later.

Meanwhile, Daisuke is doesn't know how to stop Haru's from panicking so did what he think is the easiest way. Daisuke used his kips to silence the Older Man. In Layman's Term, Daisuke Foccing Kambe just freaking Kissed Haru Katō on the Lips.

He didn't want to let go but he's afraid that Haru will lose his breath if he stay for a long time. Our very innocent Haru asks, "W-Was that your handkerchief? Why did you c-cover my lips with handkerchief?" Cue the Facepalm.

"Yes, That's my handkerchief. Just sleep for a while Haru. I'll wake you up when the Elevator is running again." Daisuke lied with his tongue. Haru, who is very tired of crying and mumbling, slowly slept on Daisuke embrace.

Daisuke slowly pulls away from the Hug and placed Haru's Head on his Lap. He looked at his phone to see that 30 minutes passed. He sighs as he plays with Haru's Hair, appreciatkng the Softness of his Taupe Colored Hair.

Daisuke touches his lips as he remembers what he did a while ago. What is running on his mind that led him into kissing his Housemate/Partner/Enemy?

His Heart is beating abnormally again after he kissed Haru. 'I really need some check up. Maybe this is an early sign or Arrhythmia. My hear is beating irregularly whenever I touch or See Haru.'

[Note: Arrhythmia - irregular heartbeat. Can be too fast or too slow for your heart]

Daisuke felt Haru shivers from the ground so he took off his Coat and Wrapped it around Haru. Luckily, Haru have a very petite body so his big coat fits him perfectly.

Daisuke saw Haru's Tear Stained Face and Slowly wiped those tears away from Haru's Face. His eyes was again distracted by Haru's glistening lips and Something urged him to feel that feeling he felt before.

Daisuke slowly leans towards Haru's face and gave him a sweet peck on the lips. His heart is acting up again as he straighten his back.

'It's official. I'm going to the Doctor after this.'

Daisuke just played with Haru's hair as he wait for the maintenance to make the Elevator move again.

Haru didn't knew but He was slowly getting his tofu eaten by the beast who we will name as Daisuke Kambe.