13

Third Person's View

The Clock strikes 6:00 pm, Haru is currently stirring the Cake Batter while staring at the wall opposite of him.

'Baka! Why did I choose to bake some cake to calm myself down? How to confess? How to confess? How...?' Haru repeated the sentence 'How to confess' as he stirring become more stronger.

He felt a tug on his apron that snapped him out of his trance. Haru stop stirring and he looked down, only to see his very precious son.

"Papa, Is that chocolate cake?" Ryu innocently asked his Father who smiled at him. Haru ruffled Ryu's hair before answering.

"Yep! Since we've already ate our dinner, I wanna bake some dessert so my little prince and daisuke will be happy." Haru said and Ryu noticed that his Father unconsciously smiles as he mentioned his Dai-chan's name.

"Ne ne, Papa. Is Dai-chan my new daddy?" Daisuke, who is currently entering the kitchen, heard Ryu's Question and becomes flustered.

Haru, who is equally flustered, choked on his own saliva because of his son's innocent question. Ryu only tilted his head cutely when he saw his Father fidgeting.

'RYU?! WHO TAINTED MY SON?! WUWUWU'

"U-Uhmm, R-Ryu! W-Who t-taught y-you t-that k-kind of words?" Haru deeply blushed as strings of non coherent words came out of his own mouth.

"I watched it on the TV Papa!" Ryu said cheerfully while pointing the Television that is playing some anime.

"No, Not Yet." Haru said without thinking. Ryu smiled before saying OK! and running towards the sofa. Daisuke, who is quietly listening on the side, slowly crept closer to Haru who continued to do his work.

"So, I'm not Ryu's Other Daddy yet huh?" Daisuke whispered on Haru's Ear that made Haru jumped.

"D-D-D-DAISUKE!" Haru shouted out of shock. He was very embarrassed by the move he did that made him press his body towards the table behind him.

"Yes?" Daisuke said while raising his left eyebrow. He was quite happy when he heard Haru said that. It feels that he already have a chance on winning Haru's Heart.

Ryu, who heard his Father shout, just shrugged his shoulders as he continue to watch the anime playing on the Television while playing on his toy train.

Haru wants to slap himself because he is not paying attention to his surroundings. He almost said that he liked Kambe.

"N-Nothing.. H-He he he. D-Do you want s-some d-dessert?" Haru tried to escape the dangerous situation with distracting Daisuke with anything that crossed Haru's Mind.

"Do you want me to eat an uncooked dessert?" Daisuke said while looking behind Haru. He sees a bowl that contains a brown colored batter which he guessed as a chocolate flavoured cake.

"O-Oh... Well, n-nice weather t-this morning?" Haru sounds unsure with his questions but he continues to distract Daisuke with some things that Daisuke answers him with a logical explanation.

Daisuke tsked as he leaned his face towards Haru. Haru, on the other hand, tightly closed his eyes.

Their Lips are only a 1.5 cm away and was about to touch when the romantic moment was broken by a child like scream. Haru come from his senses as he pushed Daisuke aways before running towards Ryu.

"Why Baby? Are you hurt? Did you have a wound or something? Did anything happen?" A worried expression was shown on Haru's Face as he asked his son non stop.

"Papa, I'm Okay! But My Toy Train fell down from the table and it broke." Ryu said sadly as he looked on the floor. There are some broken pieces scattered on the floor that resembles a once made Train.

"Baby, Dont worry Papa like that okay?" Haru said as he hugged his son tightly. He almost forgot what happened earlier. Keyword : Almost.

Daisuke just leaned on the wall near the two men who is currently picking up the broken pieces on the floor. He smiles as he saw his dear Haru constantly reminding Ryu to not step on the pieces without any protection on his feet because it might pierce the skin of his feet.

After cleaning, Daisuke remains on the Living Roon to watch Ryu so he won't have any accidents or do some things like that again while Haru goes back from baking.

After Several Minutes, Haru finished baking and called Daisuke and Ryu over. He already made some icing earlier and simply designed it. Daisuke appeared with Ryu on his hands that made Haru secretly giggled.

The Three People ate in Harmony as they savoured the cake made by Haru. As they finished eating, Daisuke and Ryu insisted to help Haru so Haru won't get so tired. Daisuke placed the leftover cake inside of the fridge while Haru cleaned all the Things used. Ryu slowly wiped the tables clean before yawning.

"Dai-chan, Papa +yawns+ Can Ryu-kun sleep already?" Ryu said while rubbing his eye. He looks so very sleepy and that made Haru coo inside.

"Okay Baby. Good Night~" Haru lovingly said as he kissed Ryu's Cheeks. A Certain Man was jealous but he thinks that being jealous with his future son is ridiculous. [Advance Thinking Right There]

Daisuke approached Haru and Ryu and lowers himself too. "Good Night Ryu." Daisuke fondly said as he ruffles Ryu's Hair before kissing Ryu's Forehead. Haru look at them, shocked.

Haru decided to bring Ryu upstairs first. "I'll be back." Haru and slowly left. Daisuke, who was left inside the kitchen, smiled widely.

Now he knows how to confess! He might need Ryu's Help for this one but he now needs to ponder how to persuade the innocent little ryu into joing his plan?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author wants to say something :

Uwah! This book is already coming into an end wuwuwu.

The next chapter is in Ryu's Point of View so be ready for extra cuteness, innocent-ness [lol], fluffiness and a family friendly chapter.

But hey, I promised that when this book hit 2K Reads, I'll make an Extra Chapter or a Q&A involving the Characters of the Book and also me!

Please comment down what is your preference and if you happen to choose q&a, please ready your questions already uwu!

Thank You and God Bless!