6

Third Person's View

A Blushing Haru Katō enters the Building with a Annoyed but still Good Looking Daisuke Kambe following him. Wanna know why he's grumpy?

1 hour ago

A loud sound awoke Haru who is currently snuggling on something Soft. He buries his face deeper as he whines when his pillow moved.

"Stop moving you damn pillow." Haru absentmindedly mumbled as he continue to hug his 'pillow'.

"Inspector Katō, I didn't know i was a damn pillow." A cocky voice resounded the whole room. "Why did you called me Inspector Katō, Pillow-chan? I didn't know that Japan already created a AI Pillows." Haru still mumbles sleepily.

"Haru Katō, you're squishing me." Haru's eyes immediately open on to see someone elses Chest. He looks up hesitantly. To his horror, He saw the smirking devil looking down on him.

Haru looks at his arms wrapped around the devil [aka Daisuke] and he immediately pulled his Arms away. He accidentally kicked Daisuke out of the bed. Haru ran on the Bathroom as he hear some groans coming from outside.

"KATŌ!"

"uwahh, Hontou Sumimasen!"

Present Time

The Pair garnered some attention from the nearby people as the news of them staying together due to the Head orders already spread like wildfire. Some are whispering in awe to see the Hot Headed Haru Katō blushing.

Haru stops himself from Slapping himself as he remembered what happened earlier when they are having their breakfast.

30 minutes ago

"Dai-chan, Dai-chan. Why does Papa looks like a Strawberry?" Haru heard his son asked Daisuke as he was cooking some Eggs.

"I don't know Ryu." Haru can feel glares piercing his back and he was scared to look behind him.

"Dai-chan, Why did Ryu-kun heard something fall a while ago?" Haru freezes as the glares started to pierce his whole body.

"A Big Puppy pushed me out of bed after letting the puppy tightly hug me." G/glaring intensifies;

'UWAHHH H-HONTOU SUMIMASEN!!'

Present Time

"Oh Kambe-san, Katō-chan. Good Morning." Their Boss greeted them as they both enter the room. Daisuke just nodded at him before sitting on his desk.

"Good Morning Kaijou" Haru weakly greeted back as he sat beside Shinnosuke.

"Haru, I've heard that you're living with Kambe-san." Shinnosuke quietly said Haru as he sat on his swivel chair. Haru lightly groaned as he remembered the event this morning.

"The Heads ordered us. I can't refuse and it also insure Ryu-chan's safety." He replied before opening his pc.

A large ring interrupted their conversation.

"Hello? This is the Modern Crime Prevention Task Force." Haru said as he readied his notepad and ballpen.

'This is the Security Department. We are currently shorthanded with people. Our Boss request the help of Katō-san and Kambe-san. Please report downstairs immediately.'

Haru almost fall on his seat and he accidentally lets go of his pen.

"Y-Yes, I-I got it." Haru said while shaking nervously before ending the call. He haven't said anything to Kambe since this morning and he is very embarrassed because he didn't even realized that he was hugging Daisuke that night.

"K-Kaijo, The Security Department need Me and Kambe to help them." Haru said nervously as he felt Daisuke looked at him.

"Sure, do your best." Their Boss' enthusiasm really helps Haru. Thanks Boss.

"Oi, K-Kambe. Let's go." He said and Daisuke stood up and started walking ti the attendance board. Haru followed him as they both wrote “out of office, be back at unknown time”.

They started walking out with Haru distancing himself to Daisuke.

[Just a quick reminder : Practice Social Distance when you're out in public and always wash your hands or use alcohol.]

"A-Ano.." Haru starts the conversation feeling anxious as Daisuke stops walking. "What?" Haru felt a shiver run to his spine when Daisuke spoke and look back at him.

"U-Uhm...I-I'm sorry f-for k-kicking you t-this morning. I-It was b-becaus eof m-my quick r-reflexes. I-I'm sorry f-for h-hugging you accidentally." Haru said while looking down.

'Wow, The Floors are surely shiny today. So interesting.'

Haru heard a quiet chuckle so he looks up, only to see a smirking Daisuke. "W-What's so funny h-huh?" He tried to cover his stuttering with a strong façade.

Daisuke then walks towards him and Haru steps back until he hit the Wall. He (DK) lean closely to him and said something that made him blush so much.

"It's okay. I don't mind you hugging me, Inspector Katō. It's quite amusing too. You look cute." Daisuke whispers and blew air into Haru's ear before walking away. Haru dramatically fell on the wall while clutching his beating heart.

'T-THAT BASTARD!'

Haru stood up and tried to catch up with Daisuke while trying to remove the scenario from his brain.

'I'M DEFINITELY NOT GETTING FLUSTERED BECAUSE OF THAT BASTARD GRRR.'