9

Third Person's View

Haru's eyes slowly opens when the door suddenly opens. He sat up and clutch his aching head. "Papa?" a small voice coming from the door catched Haru's attention.

"Oh, Baby? Come here" Haru said as he pats the Space [where Daisuke sleeps] beside him. Ryu slowly walks towards the bed and tried to climb up. Haru noticed Ryu's dilemma so he helped him climb ip while stiffling a laugh.

'Ah~ My son is too cute!' What a doting mot--father you are Haru!

"Is Papa okay now? Dai-chan brought Papa back to the house and change Papa's Clothes~ Dai-chan, good boy." Ryu innocently said while placing his head on Haru's Lap as Haru plays with Ryu's Hair.

"Papa is already fine baby. Where is Kambe?" Haru asked his son who pouted. Ryu shooked his head as he answers his papa's question.

"Ryu-kun didn't saw Dai-chan. Ryu is studied on his room then played with Teddy-chan." Ryu said as flowers started to bloom behind him. Haru stops himself from pinching the fluffy cheeks of his adorable son.

"Baby, Can you go downstairs first? Papa is going to cook something for you and D-Daisuke." Haru said. He suddenly remembers what he did on the workplace.

'Oh No, Oh No, Oh No, Oh No, Oh No, Oh No, Oh No, Oh No, Oh No, Oh No..Sht Kuso Ssibal Merda [insert curses in many languages here]. Kambe will surely tease me about it argh!!' Haru thought while pulling his hair. His son look at him with concern.

'Is Papa Really Okay?'

"Papa, Why are you pulling your hair?" Ryu innocently asked his father, who is currently facing some embarrassment, a simple question.

"N-Nothing B-Baby. J-Just Thinking w-what food should P-Papa Cook." White Lies Katō, We don't want Ryu to discover that his papa made an unawsome mistake.

"Okie~"Ryu and he left Haru inside of the Room while skipping happily. Haru looked down, only to see himself wearing a white shirt and a pajama? He clearly remembers that he is wearing his working clothe---. Wait, What did Ryu-chan said a while ago?

"Dai-chan brought Papa back to the house and change Papa's Clothes~ Dai-chan, good boy?" Haru tilted his head as he tried to figure out what is wrong with that sentence

Dai-chan brought Papa back to the house and change Papa's Clothes.....”

“--Brought Papa back to the house....”

“--Change Papa's Clothes....”

Dai-chan?

"ARGHH!!! KAMBE DAISUKE YOU HENTAI! BAKA!" Haru angrily shouted. Fortunately, The Walls are soundproof so Ryu didn't hear his Father's Angry remarks about his Dai-Chan.

Haru angrily stomped his feet and blush is evident on his face. He is very embarrassed that Daisuke saw his you-know-what. [even though Daisuke didn't saw it. In the future, he will surely regret that he didn't look at it muahaha]

He walked to the Stairs while clenching his hands. He had a forced smile plastered on his face as he didn't want to scared Ryu.

Haru knew that Daisuke is staying on the study room because his gut feeling said so. He slammed the door open and saw a calm Daisuke wearing a simple Black Shirt and Gray Jogging Pants. Daisuke is holding a book using his Left Hand while using his Right Hand to flip the Pages.

Daisuke is a little flabbergasted because of Haru's sudden appearance. He noticed that the Older is angry with a cute blush and a sulking [almost pouting] face.

"What?" He calmly said before uncrossing his legs. Haru stomped his way towards Daisuke and rudely pointed his pointing finger at him.

"Y-Y-Y-YOU!" Haru just said You for a minute while Daisuke is looking at him with amusement.

"What's with you Inspector Katō? And Please stop pointing your finger at me. It is rather unpleasant to my eye." Daisuke and He placed the Book on the Table.

"What did you see?" Haru asked him, calmly. [Like Dumbledore asked Harry on the movie]

"What? I Can't Understand You Haru."

"Stop Lying! You are a certified h-hentai--" Haru suddenly lost his voice when he saw Daisuke's Face Darkened.

"Stop accusing me without evidence Kato. Yes, I did changed you clothes but I didn't looked at you sensitive part. I'm an educated man and I know my limits." Daisuke said as he slammed his Hands on the Coffee Table. He stood up causing Haru to step back.

He haven't seen Daisuke get Angry like this. "Don't Bother Calling Me For Dinner. I've lost my appetite." Daisuke coldly said before slamming the door close.

Haru just stood their for a minute before falling on the ground. He shouldn't let his mouth run like that. He can feel tears threatening to fall from his eyes but he held it back.

'Well Shite'