3

Third Person's View

Daisuke Kambe can be described as an almost-perfect man. With his breathtaking visuals, and his very high IQ plus the fact that Daisuke is only 27, he is one of the Richest Bachelor in the whole world.

He was used with people only talking to him because of his looks or worst, his money.

That's why when he met Haru Katō, a very dignified detective, He become interested to the Older Male. He didn't pester him like his past colleagues did.

Haru Katō is different.

"HEUSC, Look for Haru Katō's Informations" After He met him, He looked for his Files. Daisuke memorized all of Haru's Information due to his photographic memory.

Now, Daisuke is facing a very confusing moment for the first time in his lifetime. How did Haru Katō gained a child without being mention on his Government Files?

While Daisuke is busy thinking about that, Haru is facing a predicament right now.

"A-Ano, Yes?" Haru is stupified as everyone except his boss, Shinno and Daisuke look at him with disbelief.

Ryu wiggles from Shinno's Embrace as he races towards Yuki. "Hello Uncle! Papa brought me to his work today~ Ryu is so happy. Ryu-kun also met Mr.Hoshino, He had a same name as Ryu-kun" Ryu said as everyone is charmed with his Cuteness.

Yuki just patted Ryu's Head in a Grandfatherly Manner. "That's Good Ryu-chan" He said while laughing.

Haru just smiled awkwardly as he was pulled by his colleagues towards the resting area. "Katō-kun, I didn't knew you have a child!" Mahoro said as Haru scratched his nape.

Daisuke sat infront of Haru, He need ro listen to Haru's Explanation.

"I met Ryu 4 years ago. His Real name is Akashi Makoto. He came from a very abusive family. His Ex-Father is a Drunkard and always hits his Son and Wife while Ryu's Ex-Mother is addicted to Drugs and Gambling. They lived on the are not far from my Apartment and I always see him seating beside the streets. I tried to help him before but when he always see me, He runs away. Finally, I rescued him when His Parents are thrown in jail because of attempted murder. I gave him a new name which is Ryu. Ryu, at first, scared of me and always cry if he broke or dropped something. He was used with his parents punishing him that's why he acts like that before. We seek some professional help to lessen his nightmares about his parents. I just don't want him to get hurt again that's why only two people knew about his existence." Haru softly said while looking at his young son who is playing with his boss. Daisuke saw anger, happiness and sadness in Haru's eyes and discreetly pledged to protect the both of them.

Mahoro and Shinno almost cried from Ryu's Life Story while Teppei looks at them with Sympathy.

"Ryu-chan is very lucky to meet you, Katō-kun." Maharo said while dabbing her handkerchief to her teary eyes. Haru just smiled at them and Daisuke felt his heart thumped when he saw him Smile.

'What is wrong with me? I'll visit our Family Doctor Tomorrow'

"Papa!" Ryu runs towards Haru and Haru scoop him up and placed him on his lap.

"Did you have fun with Uncle Yuki? Baby, They are my friends here. You know Uncle Shinno right? Meet Mahoro Saeki-senpai, Yumoto Teppei-senpai and D-Daisuke K-Kambe" Haru said as his stuttering went unnoticed to others except a certain black haired man.

'Why did i stutter when I said his name? Aish'

"Hello~ I'm Ryu Katō. Papa said my name means Dragon! I love sweets, foods made by papa and making friends!" Ryu enthusiastically said. He wasn't shy as before because they are his Papa's Friend.

Ryu first talked with Mahoro and Teppei before going down from his Father's Lap to meet Daisuke.

"Hello Mister! My Papa said that Mister is his Partner when doing missions. I think Mister is very cool when he fights the bad guys." Flower can be seen on Ryu's background that made Daisuke blushed unnoticingly. He reminds him of someone.

Everyone who can see the event happening infrong of them can see some resemblance within Daisuke and Ryu. Even Haru, who 'dislikes' Daisuke, would agree with the others.

"You can call me Daisuke or Kambe, I think Mister is a very long name to call me." Daisuke speaks a little softly because he is talking with a Kid. Ryu smiles at him and politely excused himself before going back to his Papa.

"Oh? Kambe-san, Katō-can,and Ryu-kun, The Head is calling you downstairs. I think it's already time"

Nice Timing!