5

Third Person's View

Haru hums happily as he stirs the contents of the pot. He is wearing a pink apron that he found a while ago. He was very reluctant to use it because of an evil force [aka Daisuke Kambe] is right behind him, watching his every move in the Kitchen. He doesn't want to get teased by him.

"Papa, are you almost done?" Ryu said energetically while practically bouncing on his seat. He really loves to see his father cooking something for him.

"Just a minute Baby. Papa is almost almost done. Just wait for it hm?" Haru lovingly said. A certain man [aka Daisuke freaking Kambe] is very amused to see his partner who always nag him become this soft.

'He looks like an ideal wife--What the hell?'

Daisuke just cleared his throat silently as he fixed his appearance. He is only wearing his white long sleeve polo as he removed his coat and tie a while ago. He smirks as he sneakily went behind Haru. Ryu is watching Dai-chan go behind his Papa with a confused look on his face.

"What are you doing?" A husky voice filled Haru's ear so he turned around as fast as he can, only to see Daisuke staring at him. Even though he is taller by 5 cm, He is very intimidated by Daisuke's Glances. [Bottom Goals Pfft.]

"U-Uhm, I-I'm making some U-Udon Noodles. I a-already finished t-the Rice Balls and S-Some S-Salmon a w-while ago." Haru is not nervous, NO he's really not nervous. Daisuke smirks at him before going back to his seat. Haru suddenly want to take a deep breath because of how close Daisuke to him just some moments ago.

'I'm not attracted or anything! I'm straight as a pasta noodle!'

Haru comforts himself while cooking erratically. Ryu looks at Daisuke with his big blue eyes that made Daisuke's Eyes Soften.

"Dai-chan, Can Ryu-kun sit on your lap? So Ryu-kun can reach the table." Ryu pouted as he glared adorable on the table. Daisuke internally smiles because he reminds him of Haru a while ago.

"Sure." Daisuke and He placed Ryu on his lap. He didn't even bother to correct Ryu's nickname to him. It's unique and acceptable to Daisuke Kambe's Book.

"I'm Done" Haru looked behind him to see Daisuke and Ryu talking to each other [More like Ryu's talking and Daisuke is only listening]. Somewhat, His eyes soften at the event happening infront of him.

'They look like a pair of Father and Son--'

Haru almost dropped his spatula as he shook his head.

'WHY AM I THINKING THAT WAY!'

Haru's face looks like a strawberry right now but he slap his face to remove any thoughts like the previous ones.

"I'm Just Hungry" He mutters like a mantra that almost caught the attention of the two people sitting on the table. Haru looks at them with a smile. "Dinner's Ready." He said as Ryu smiles. Daisuke almost smiled but kept his straight nonchalant face.

Haru brought the Pot on the Middle of the Table using a mitten. Them he placed the Salmon and Rice Balls on the sides.

He removed his Apron before sitting infront of Daisuke. "Ittedakimasu." They all said before digging on the food.

Haru nervously glance at Daisuke's Face as he took a bite of the Udon. "It's Tasty." Daisuke commented that made Haru contented. [Haru looks like a wife who is anxious about his husband's reaction to his foods lol]

They all ate in silence as they all savoured the food made by Haru. At certain times, Daisuke feeds Ryu some vegetables that Ryu ate obediently.

They finished all of the food with satisfied smiles/smirk on their faces. Haru stood up and started collecting their used plates when a hand grabbed his wrist. "I'll help you." Daisuke said and he let go of Haru's wrist. Ryu already went to his play are again.

Haru is about to say something to contradict Daisuke but he saw him rolled his sleeves up to his elbows. Haru just shrugged as they both started cleaning without any noise. If someone would see this, They will think that this two men, who is notorious for having petty bickerings when you put them together is having a silent moment between them, That person may think that they are aliens of some sort.

"I'll clean the dishes, Can you clean the Table?" Haru said as he wears his apron again so he won't get from any splashes.

"It's fine. I can do that." Daisuke said as he went to the pantry, who is coincidentally, next to the sink. The two guys accidentally bumped their shoulders, sending shivers on their spine. They both pulled aways immediately as Daisuke already obtained the Rag.

He went back to the dining area and started wiping the Table. Haru casually steal glances as Daisuke cleans. When they finished their work, They both went up stairs to retire for the night.

"I'll go first. You should put Ryu in his Bed. He's already falling asleep." Daisuke said as he saw Ryu laying on the Mini Pillow Fort. Haru nodded and carefully scoop Ryu up.

"A-Ano, You can borrow my clothes for tonight. You're not going to sleep with that suit and slacks on right? Just open the closet and Pick anything you like." Haru said and opened Ryu's Room.

Daisuke also entered their shared room and almost immediately called his Butler.

"HEUSC, Inform Dr.Midorima to have an appointment next week." He is going to consult this strange heart beating whenever he's near Haru. Daisuke thinks he is sick.

"Affirmative." HEUSC replied.

Since Haru insisted, Daisuke opened the Closet Door to see Haru's belongings on the left side. He picked a Plain Black Shirt and a black pajama. Daisuke went to the bathroom to change. It really fits him. Daisuke washed his face and hair.

He left the Bathroom only to see Haru seating on the bed. "Did it fit you?" Haru immediately said as he heard the Door opens.

"Yes, Thank you." Daisuke said and Haru stood up. "I'm going to change" He said as he closed the door of the Bathroom.

Daisuke laid on the Right side of the Bed. He noticed some books stacked near the Bedside Table. He picked one that catch his attention. He is very hooked up with the book to not notice Haru left the Bathroom wearing a simple white shirt and his boxer. [Haru normally sleeps wearing that].

Daisuke felt the something moved on his Left Side. He closed the book only to see Haru sitting beside him, drying his hair.

"You're going to sleep already?" Daisuek asked Haru who is placing the Towel on his Bedside table. "Yes, I don't really snore that much and Don't worry getting kicked out of the bed." Haru replied as he laid on the Bed. Daisuke placed the book on the table before laying down.

"G-Good Night K-Kambe" Our Resident Tsundere said before turning his back from Daisuke. He is already flusing Red and forcefully closed his eyes.

Meanwhile, Daisuke smiles before turning his back also. "En. Good Night."

The Two Sleep peacefully, not really paying attention to what may happen tomorrow morning.

_________________________________________

Author wants to say something :

This is probably the longest chapter i made with 1223 words. Please Praise me in the comment section ouo.

I'm very excited to see what will be the progress between Daisuke and Haru.

Please Vote,Comment or Share this story. I will truly appreciate that ouo.