15

[⚠ : please don't faint due to the romantic moments inside this chapter aka daisuke finally grew some balls]

Third Person's View

It's been two months since Daisuke asked Ryu's Help and He also did asked some of his co workers and sister for some help [kamei and mahoro].

The plan goes by Shinnosuke will suggest to spend time with Ryu because he is his uncle. When Shinnosuke and Ryu left, the plan will be in motion.

The doorbell rings and Daisuke face seems to brighten. Unfortunately, The Oh-So-Innocent Haru didn't notice that and opens the door.

Haru saw Shinnosuke Standing outside with his hands behind his back. Shinnosuke looked up when he heard the door opens and a confused Haru appeared.

"Yo, Haru." Kamei greeted haru while smiling innocently. "I'm here to ask you if you can let me spend some time with Ryu-chan." He added and Haru hesitantly looks at me.

"It's already 6 in the evening, Are you sure you want to hang out with Ryu? It's already late." Haru said, worried that they might go somewhere and go back late.

"No worries, I'll bring Ryu back at 8 pm! No broken bones and Body still fully intact with his organs, muscles, nervous system, digestive system, endocrine system, reproductive system and any other system that exists in the human boy will be still inside of Ryu." Kamei reminds himself to pat his back later because he remembers those things.

Meanwhile, Daisuke is inside Ryu's Room. He is helping Ryu manage his things that he will bring later for his trip with Shinnosuke.

"Daddy Dai-chan, Do your best." Ah, Ryu started calling Daisuke, Daddy Dai-chan two months ago when he asked Ryu to help him. Haru almost burst because of the embarrassment and shock he received when he heard his son call Daisuke with that name.

"Okay Ryu, Daddy will try his best so pray for him ne?" He said before patting Ryu's hair fondly. Daisuke didn't realized it but Ryu already have a place in Daisuke's Life.

Daisuke and Ryu walk hand in hand when descending the stairs. Ryu immediately saw Shinnosuke and run towards them.

"Unclee~" Ryu said as he hugged Shinnosuke's Legs. "Ryu?" Haru said while looking at Kamei's Face with a confused expression.

"Kamei called me a while ago . I was about to tell you that but he arrived earlier than i expected." Daisuke nonchalantly said while leaning towards the door. "I helped Ryu get ready with his bonding with Kamei. He really misses his Uncle." Daisuke added as he saw Haru looked at his son who is showing a sad puppy look.

"Papa, Please~ I really really miss Uncle Shinnosuke" Ryu softly said while Haru's heart was crushed by his son's look. He didn't want to let his son down so even though he is hesitating, he half heartedly nodded and allowed them to go enjoy the day but Kamei needs to bring Ryu back at exactly 8 pm. Not 8:01 nor 7:59, just 8 pm.

The Two entered Kamei's Car and drove away. Haru sighs as he turned aroung only to see his unrequited love [+whispers+ “unrequited”] standing on the door. This Past Few Months, his crush on Daisuke grew. In simler words, Like turns into Love as the time passed.

"Haru, follow me." Daisuke said as he walks away. Haru had a big question mark on his face as he shrugged his shoulders. He followed Daisuke upstairs and saw that the Veranda was decorated beautifully.

There is a makeshift bed on the side while a table full of food is infront of the bed. The Food ranges from local food to foreign food plus desserts that Haru really really love.