EXTRA : Shiro and Hiro?

A 12 year old Ryu is strolling at the park while clinging tightly on his “bestfriend's” arm. Haru decided to have a picnic on a nearby park and invited Sakamoto to join them. Even though Daisuke looks like he's having a dysmenorrhea without the period when he saw Sakamoto, He doesn't want to make his wifeu angry.

Ryu heard a whine when they passed the Rose Bush. "Sakamoto-cchi, Did you hear that?" Ryu's Pre-adolescent Voice waa heard while he tugged Sakamoto's Sleeves.

A Soft Whine was heard and the Two slowly approach the Bush. They looked behind it and gasps. On the back lays 2 identical puppies who are crying.

The Two rushes beside the crying puppies and Ryu tries to stroke its fur.

"Ryu, let's call Uncle Haru." Sakamoto said as he noticed that the two puppies are severely underweight and probably hungry. Ryu held Sakamoto's Hand as he stood up.

"Let's go Sakamotocchi!" Ryu said a she pulled Sakamoto into the Picnic Are where his fathers are having their own romantic time together.

Daisuke Head is on Haru's Lap as he let Haru feed him some Fruits. It was a very romantic scene that Ryu hated to break but the Puppies needed some help.

"Papa! Daddy! Come with us." Ryu said as he hold Haru and Daisuke's Arm and he tried to help them stood up.

"Ryu-chan, What happened?" Haru asked his son as he saw the worried expression plastered on his face. "Sakamoto-cchi and I saw something and I need Papa and Daddy's Help." Ryu explained as the two stood up.

Ryu held Sakamoto's hand as he pulled Sakamoto on the Rose Bush, His Parents following him. Haru and Daisuke heard some whine and whimpers as they let their son and his "friend" led them. (Daisuke still unsure if this friend of Ryu  will Kidnap their son but for the sake of Haru and Ryu, he hid it well lol)

They saw the two puppies, now being tended by the two kids. Haru rushes beside them as he tried to stop them from touching the dog.

"Papa, help them" Ryu said as his eyes become teary. Daisuke and Haru's heart are crushed on how broken their son looked and is being consoled by Sakamoto.

"Don't Cry Ryu, Uncles will sort it out." Sakamoto said as he wiped Ryu's tears with his hands. Daisuke almost got a heart attack that is seen by Haru who stifled a laugh. His Husband is too over protective.

"Daisuke, Can you call someone from a nearby vet with HEUSC?" Haru asked his husband as he Carefully placed the two small puppies on two handkerchief that he didn't notice he was carrying.

"HEUSC, message Dr.Akishima and tell him to get me an ambulance." Dr.Akishima is a friend of the Kambe Family and is a renown Veterinarian. He was at the Wedding and Haru knew him thru Daisuke.

"Message sent to Dr.Akishima. Ambulance arriving in 5 minutes." HEUSC replied as he looked at the three people looking at him expectantly and Haru and Ryu is looking at him with the same puppy eye.

"Ambulance is arruving in 5 minutes." He said as He helped Haru in carrying on of the Puppies. They walked towards the entrance with the Two Kids beside them.

The Ambulance arrived and They gave the puppy to the respondents. Ryu and Sakamoto looked at the Ambulance moving far away.

Daisuke and Haru looked at each otger and sighed. "Don't worry Kids, We will keep in touch with Dr.Akishima so you can know ehat happened to the puppies okay?" Haru said and The two smiled.

"Promise?" Ryu said while pouting. Sakamoto pats Ryu's Head as he felt the piercing glaze of Daisuke. He smiled uncomfortably but he decided to keep patting Ryu's head.

"Promise" Daisuke said as he smile. The 4 people enjoyed the whole day without thinking much but Haru and Daisuke have something on their mind.

— 5 days later —

Sakamoto and Ryu is in Ryu's Room as they heard a knock on the door. The two is currently studying for their upcoming exam.

Sakamoto opened the door and saw his Uncle Haru and Daisuke holding a big box with holes in it.

"Oh, Sakamoto-kun. Are you studying quite well?" Haru said while smiling. He really likes Sakamoto because he is a very good and diligent kid. On the other hand, Daisuke liked Sakamoto because he is a very intelligent kid but his closeness with his son makes him a protective dad.

"Yes Uncle Haru, Do Uncles need something to Ryu-kun?" Sakamoto asked as he pushed his Glasses up.

"Can we enter, We have a surprise for the both of you." Daisuke said and Ryu sat up. "Surprise Daddy?!" Ryu ran towards them with a big smile on his face.

The two let Daisuke and Haru enter the room and placed the box in front of them.

"The blue box is for you Ryu while the red one is for Sakamoto. You can open it now." Haru said as he smile fondly. The two kids open their present and Ryu let out a happy squeal while Sakamoto smiled.

Inside of the box is the two puppies they rescued days ago.

"Dr.Akishim gave them to us and We decided to give them to you. I trust you both to be responsible with them, Okay?" Daisuke said and Ryu hugged them both.

"Thank you Uncles" Sakamoto said as he bow respectfully. Haru pats Sakamoto's Head with a smile.

"That's nothing, What names will you give them?" Haru asked as Ryu brightened. "I wanna call mine Shiro! What about you Sakamoto-cchi?" Ryu tilted his head while looking at Sakamoto.

"I'll call him Hiro, Ryu." Sakamoto said and Ryu hugged him. "Yay! W ehave puppies now~" Ryu exclaimed as Haru and Daisuke laughed, Well Daisuke chuckled.

"Study well okay? We'll be on the Kitchen." Haru siad as he pulled Daisuke outside. The two was left alone with tejir sleeping pupies on the box.

They studied well and when the puppies woke up, they played a little.

Another happy day have passed on the Kambe Family's Residence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author wants to say something :

Uwah! Another update but it will be second to the last update huhu. I will focus on I don't need you noww ouo. I hope you'll like this chapter or else I'm going to cry, Just kidding.

I'm sorry for the typos and for my grammar huhu. I'm trying to improve y'all.

Thank your for 18.3K reads uwu! Please continue to support this story and my other stories! I love you all!