11

Third Person's View

It's been one week and 4 days since they first moved into their shared house. Haru and Daisuke are now living in harmony since the last fight. Haru slowly discovered every talent Daisuke had and He admired him. He also seeks Daisuke's Protection whenever they finished watching horror movies (due to Ryu and Daisuke's Request).

Now, Daisuke is going back to his original house because of the appointment he made long time ago.

"Mr. Kambe, Good Morning." Midorima Takao (yes) greeted the Young Bachelor who just nodded at him. Dr.Midorima is already used with Daisuke's demeanour.

"So, Why did you suddenly made this appointment? Are you hurt or ill?" He added before crossing his legs while holding a thick notebook and a pen.

"Not really. I think I'm experiencing Arrhythmia." Daisuke bluntly said as Takao choked on his own spit.

"C-Come again?" Takao said as he drink some water. This Boy is going the death of him.

"I Think I'm experiencing Arrhythmia. My heart sometimes beat irregularly." Daisuke repeated his Sentence just a while ago. Seriously, Is Dr.Midorima getting Older?

"+coughs+ So Daisuke, When did you experienced having this so called irregular heartbeats?" Takao said with a curious expression on his face.

"Well, Whenever I See or Have Contact with this Person, My heart will beat too fast." If Takao is drinking something on thsi moment, He might have spit all of the contents of his drinks.

"Please Elaborate?" Takao is very sure what's happening but he want to confirm the truth from Daisuke's Mouth.

"Well, This started just one week and four days ago. Whenever I see Haru smile or frown, My Heart beats so fast and Sometimes my body heats up too. Am I sick or something?" Takao can't hold his laugh anymore as he burst out laughing while slapping his thighs. Professionalism is currently not needed this time as Takao is only with Daisuke.

"Why are you laughing?" Daisuke frowned as He watched Takao wiped his tears.

"Nothing. You're not sick Daisuke." Takao said when he calmed his nerves down. Daisuke's face seemingly becomes very bright.

"Then Why I'm Experiencing this things?" Daisuke asked the smiling Doctor who is now standing in front of him.

"You're not sick because you're in love stupid. I'm speaking not as your doctor but as your cousin. You're freaking inlove Daisuke. My Gosh, You're Just like Shin-chan." Takao moaned as he grips his head from frustration when he remembered when his Husband, Shintaro, indirectly confessed to him.

"In Love? With Haru?" Daisuke's eyes widened when he realized he slipped and Takao looked at him with Teasing Eyes.

"Oh~ So It's a Boy and With the name Haru too~" Takao looks like some horns spouted from his forehead while smiling evilly.

"Stop Takao. What am i going to do?" Daisuke said while burying his hand on his palms. He's inlove with Haru freaking Katō! His past enemy and housemate!

"Well, For Starters, They confess you dense boy. They also have some heart-to-heart Talk so they can fully understand what's happening. Uwah~ I remembered Shin-chan who just asked me the same question~ He's very smart but quite stupid when it comes to emotions." Takao giggled and he told the story of their love life. Daisuke only listened Half Heartedly as he thinks of many ways on how to confess.

"Say Takao, What is the easiest way to confess?" Takao almost fell on the ground. His Cousin is very clueless about love.

'Wuwuwu, Aunt and Uncle! You didn't explain such things to him! That's why he become so expressionless wuwu' Takao cried internally.

"Well, The Simplest Way to Confess is by just directly telling Haru what you feel. But If You want to confess in your style, Just have a dinner reservations in the most Beautiful and Elite Restaurant." Takao nonchalantly said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"No, Haru doesn't like it when I used my money extravagantly." Daisuke said. Takao's eyebrow rose as he fell into a much deeper thinking. A Light buld suddenly appear from the top of his head as his face brightened [Virtually Of course]

"Then You can make a homemade dinner for the two of you and then confess." Takao said and Daisuke's face brightened.

"That's it. Thanks Cousin." Daisuke said as he rushed outside of the Office.

"My Goodness, They're Really Dense and Alike." Takao said as he looked down on his Notebook. He stood up and went to the window to see his Little Cousin entering Car. Takao shooked his head fondly as he closed the blinds of the Window.

Daisuke sat on his Car while Talking to HEUSC. He is currently wearing his Dark Glasses as he focus on the Road.

"HEUSC, Send me some recipes for a simple dinner." Daisuke said as he started to drive away from his house.

"Affirmative Sir." HEUSC said as Daisuke phone Rang. A series of Links appeared on Daisuke's Phone that is sent by HEUSC. Daisuke smirked as he said something on his mind.

'Maybe it is already time for him to be happy.'