Chapter 2 - HIDING BEHIND LOVE

It’s a new morning and a beautiful day  our shenaaz as usual goes to gurudwarei to give her attendence to god and bribe him to keep her Jojo safe.In the way shenaaz grabs some nariyalpani for jojo and soymilk for herself .
Shenaaz-jojo jaldi utho yei nariyalpani piyon and yei sandwhich khao and apnei meds bhi .you never take medicine on time and isiliyei kabhi bhi your reports are never normal.
Jojo – Shenaaz …..can you stop nagging  ? subah subah kaun gussa karta hai .Pata hai gussa karnei sei body me dangerous toxins produce hotei hai ? You gotta loosen up a bit girl !!! Isliyei kahti hu please get into a relationship chahei casual hi sahi , go date like other girls of your age .Jo Upar jaanei wala hai uspar apna time kyu waste kar rahi hai ? Take  a chill pill meri Jaan .
Shenaaz - jojo  PILL( medicine) hi toh lena hai…….aur  apko yei sab majak lag raha hai ? bus ek baar apni jagah mujhei rakh kar dekho , abhi toh nagging hi lagega ?? Mat khao medicine hum dono dobara chaleigei hospital bada maja ayeiga haina ? Mai call karu  Dr. Ahuja ko ki your dear  Aunty is missing you ….I am sure wo bhi miss kar rahei hongei apko .Accha nahi nahi aisa kartei hai Sidharth ata hai toh uskei sath hi sab milkar apki favorite jagah HOSPITAL chaleingei …… if you are satisfied with  the conditions of this deal we can seal it . what’s say?? Or the latter option of taking your meds seems better ?Just let me know mai yahi hu …..koi jaldi nahi hai ???
Jojo-After thinking for nanoseconds …….the latter option seems better to me . I would love to introduce these tasteless bimaro wala sandwhcich and this not so happening nariyalpani to my taste buds .
Shenaaz : yeah yeah …please go ahead . This was a special cheat meal only for today as of from now you will be served authentic daliya with less salt and curd .I hope your tastebuds would lov that as well .
both laughs on their banter  like crazy and do some chit chat and discuss the stock market though that was out of blue .
Jojo suddently gets a call and her happy face turns into an angry one (HITLER MODE ON )
Shenaaz senses something is wrong and gathers all her might to question –kya hua JOJO? Why do you seem so angry ??
Jojo : Shenaaazzzzz!!! Why are you still here  ? what about your college ? don’t you have any exams or interview as this is your last year . Am I right  ?
Shenaaz : No ma’am(that’s what she calls her during the hitler mode) ….I don’t think in this current situation I can attend any of them for now , I have different priorities and duties that I must fullfill. She answers very confidently as she  has been caught red handed and raita to phail hi chuka hai .
Shenaaz know where this convo will end so she braces herself and take a deep breath .
Jojo(HITLER MODE ALERT):  WOW …I am so proud of you, just kick all oppurtunities coming your way . Are you getting me ….why I am angry you didn’t appear for your class internals ,you rejected the offer of master card and the cherry on the cake is you didn’t sit for the interview for Amazon headquaters .Are you sure you are not high  on drugs ??  Don’t tell me  that you are planning to be my full time caretaker in future , its not that I don’t like you being here but you are  very much overqualified for this job Ms Shenaaz Kaur gill  . I am just loving this unproffesional behaviour my dear . I am so proud of you …..You stonehead !!!!  Just because I was little bit sick …..you pighead  you decided all by yourself  to drop everything and let your hardwork of 4 years go into drain .
“ALL THESE MEETHEI WACHAN TO SHENNAZ WERE RELAYED IN  SINGLE BREATH BY Mrs RITA SHUKLA . JOJO HAS CALLED HER BY HER  FULL NAME AND Shenaaz understood by now that she is in serious trouble . she didn’t dare to explain anything to her not because shenaaz felt guilty about her decision of leaving everything to look after her but because she knew that by explainig herself to Mrs hitler will activate HER GABBAR MODE and that is much more dangerous and high chances of it getting voilent though it never happened ;SO SHE CHOOSE TO BE SILENT .”
JOJO (HITLER MODE ALERT): SO my dear mother teressa please go to college ,I have requested the H.O.D of our departement to take your retests and about the Amazon interview …..I will do something about that ?  just get your ass out of here right now and run to college .
Shenaaz –but jojo …. how will you manage ? Can I leave once sidharth is here ,mera mann nahi lagega college mei  , I will feel tensed .
Jojo : Excuse me … whose jojo I am not anyone’s Jojo …especially for those who lies to me .I will take care of myself and the maid is also here ….why do I need a liar here ??Is there anything left to say ??? just get out before you receive something flying on your head .
Shenaaz : nahi amma noo…… mai ja rahi JOJO …..JATEI JATEI AAP MUJHEI KYA YEI BATA SAKTEI HO YEI PYAARI KHABAR APKO KIS KHABRI SEI MILI ???Apko toh pata hai mai revenge letei hu ….
Jojo : dissapear from my sight before I loose my patience  RIGHT NOW .
SHENAAZ : ACHA ACHA JAA RAHI ….HU MAI ….BYE . Mai apko har 20 minute mei video call karungi .Bye take care of yourself !!
Jojo sees shennaz leaving and wonders to herself Pata nahi merei jaanei kei baad iska kya hoga ….yei jhallli ladki . suddenly tear starts rolling down her cheeks .
Dr.Ahuja calls jojo “Namastei aunty app kaisa feel kar rahei hai abhi ? I will  still recommend that your condition will worsen if you will be in Chandigarh ,please leave for  Mumbai asap . I have made all the arrangements and Sidharth really seemed concerend ….please aunty ?Listen to me …..Does that Monalisa giving you medicine on time ?? Dr.Ahuja don’t ever let shenaaz find about my conditon ,those vitamins you gave to me she thinks that  those are my actual medicines……I don’t want to tell her yet .Thank you for hiding the truth from her last time .I am concerened about her career as its her last year in college ,once she gets independent and settles down I will go to london rather than Mumbai for the treatement . I will take any tretment you guys want me to take .
Dr.Ahuja – Are you sure aunty ?? You won’t flip from your words right??Should I talk start doing arrangements for the same ??
Jojo :  doctor do you wanna get beaten like an egg ……..why would I flip on my words ???
Oh soryy aunty I am just confirming the facts you know ur son he will bury me if any of my statement doesn’t become a reality and I have promised him that I will cure you completely . I promise you aunt I will not let anything happen to you .
Jojo- I know beta I have my faith in you .thank you so much .jojo cuts the call and prepare herself for her beauty sleep as it really been a while since she has taken a break . and Now is the best time to take sabatical .

At the Chandigarh Airport:
MR SECRETARY : Sir,I have completed all the task assigned by you from destroying the aujla brothers to finding about the little lamb which you mentioned about .
Sidharth : Alright let me hear what you have in your Pandora  box….so shall we begin the briefing session until we reach our destination ? he asks sarcastically ,Can we do it ? No no let me rephrase it……there’s no option….You have do it . lets begin .
Mr SECRETARY : So  it goes like this :
fact 1 ) Aujla brother’s are on run as they are bankrupt and are chased by private sector loan sharks due to their debts .note they took such large debts for their drug dealing business .
suggestion : If you want me to  I can trace them and let them sing for us for half the price ??

fact 2)-The little Lamb -is Shenaaz kaur gill who is an orphan . Your mother is her professor and where in whole college she goes by the name…..mmm…. Mrs hitler , please pardon my rudeness sir but  Ms .Shenaaz calls her JOJO.
(SIDHARTH was shocked for a brief time ,as even he fears her mother at times…wow that little lamb is really something) .
Sidharth: (in monotonous voice) just go ahead I am listenig ……you have more with you rigtht ??
Mr. SECRETARY (seeing his boss curiously listening to him he become more comfortable and suddenly starts talking to him more casually )  : Sir that girl is quite  intelligent she is the not only the best singer of her college but also the topper of her departement  and will be graduating this year . Due to your mother’s emergency situation she didn’t appear for the Amazon headquarters interview . Although she has her assigned dorm but she literally lives with your mother . She has also received “The Swoon scholarship” sponsered by our company . With no  dating history and her avarage looks (acc.to mr.secretary ) she is quite famous among boys .To support her financial situation she oftenly takes some weird part time jobs such as doing other’s assignment ,packing lunches for outstation  students ,sometimes doing laundary of her dormmates  and that’s are some ways for her to sustain herself .
Suggestion 2) sir!!! To be honest  I don’t think litltle lamb is  a good name for shennaz maam…….i think  SHERNI will suit her the best .
Sidharth : Oh wow !!! thank you sir !!!!do you like to visit zoo ,I will show you sherni or lets see a Sher what’s say ?? I heard zoo in chandigarh loves human meat  of Mr. secretary do you wanna check ?
So Mr secretary do refrain yourself from making comments that are not asked .
And delete this ‘suggestion segment’from your briefing format for forever.
Do you get what I meant right ? I don’t like repeating things.
Mr. secretary:  yea….ss  s..sir I got your point .
SIDHARTH : Did you informed mom that I will be first going to her college to submit her resignation .
Mr. secretary: yes sir I already did .
SIDHARTH: He involuantrily starts thinking about Shenaaz that how feirce this 24 year old can be to coax her mother . Is she actually that innocent or is it her game to trap his mother emotionally ?
Because of his past experiences one thing he don’t do easily is to trust anyone .
Sidhaarth snaps out of his thoughts when he heard his phone ringing ,it’s none other than ;Dr. Ahuja (his self proclaimed  best friend)-“hello,good afternoon karan ,is there any purpose behind your call?”
Dr.Karan Ahuja : mannn you are such a put off !!even strangers don’t talk like that ….anyway so I called you to tell you that rita aunty agreed for going to London .”
Sidhaarth: What are you sure …….you are not making empty claims ,or pulling some kind of prank on me …because mom agreement for going to  London is a miracle .Its just so weird just tell me what was her bargaining chips . I know my mom very well She won’t agree until she has some conditions …so Mr.doctor just spill the beans already .
Dr.Karan Ahuja: she wants monalisa to get a independent and settle in her life …she wants to marry her off.
Sidharth : now who the hell Is Monalisa ??
Dr.Karan Ahuja: oh !! sorry I was talking about  that young beauty shenaaz kaur gill …..frankly speaking that girl really has some kind of spark in her ,if not for rita aunty I would have already asked her out .
Sidharth: Stop drooling all over her you prevert !!Mom will slice you into pieces if she sees how smitten are you from her. I mean what that girl has in her ..that everyone around me are praising her and worshiping her .All of you are gone crazy .Just hang up I have reached my mom’s college and do Mail me all the document regarding mom’s therapy .
                                              The end