CHAPTER 3- YOU ARE MISSING FROM ME

Shenaaz reaches H.O.D’s office and jojo has strictly prohibited her from having any kind of argument with Mrs. Menon.
Jojo has told her not to reciprocate  to any of her bad  statement in anger , just go give your test and comeback without making any chaos . Not to  dare to mess up with her temper this time otherwise forget about meeting her ever again. And these are not empty threats .
Shenaaz remembering those threatful lines , gave her goosebumbs . She thinks indeed she can become dangerous at times .
Mrs Menon(the H.O.D) is a real bitch ,it will be be really challenging to be around her without loosing her calm .She is rival of Jojo who never leaves a chance to  belittle  her  although Jojo don’t give a damn about it and always do her epic bezatti from her smashing replies . But shenaaz is her another target because unlike other students she doesn’t follow her like a dog and still she is college’s  director and Jojo’s  favourite .
Shenaaz enters the h.o.d’s cabin and greets her .
Mrs.menon-Please do come Ms.Shenaaz gill who seems to think so highly of herself .Earlier you only used to disrespect me ,so I never bothered but I won’t take it anymore , I will be cutting some of your credits from my course .If not for Dr.Rita shukla begging me and also Director sir personally messaging me I wouldn’t have given you any special treatement .When  you are getting appointement calls from big firms you are now full of yourself .
Shenaaz : Ma’am I am sorry for my behaviour .and about the credits it really doesn’t bother me ,can you please cut to the chase and tell me when my exams are rescheduled as  I also  have to arrange for today’s conference and you know that is very impportant .
Mrs menon : (while controlling her anger )The exam is decided to be held in next week and that master card company has sent this letter .
Shenaaz : While taking the letter ,thank you maam. So , now please allow me to take my leave ,as I know I am getting on your nerves .I hope you have a nice day  .Please be positve and  don’t take stress otherwise the wrinkles would be more evident.
Mrs menon while  gritting her teeth and clenching her fist ,Shenaaz gill you just wait , I will show you….your place and you will regret messing with me .
Meanwhile in the college campus
the news of the arrival of the buisiness tycoon Mr.SIDHARTH SHUKLA has now spread like fire,students especially girls has swarmed him .
He somehow with the help of his bodyguards managed to get into director’s cabin .
Director : I am sorry for the chaos earlier sir ,the children can sometimes  gets out of control ,it seems you are more popular than a celebrity ..ha ha jokes apart sir ,A very warm welcome sir ,its my pleasure to have the biggest shareholder of our college in my cabin .Please let me know how may I help you ?
Mr.SIDHARTH SHUKLA: It’s not a joke sir indeed I am more popular than any celebrity and the student’s croud only represent the level of descipline of your college and poor security .Anyway that’s none of my concern . I am here for a personal reason ,  here this is the letter of resignation of Mrs.Rita shukla due to some personal reasons she won’t be able to continue her work .
Director :wait !! What ?? why ??how ??
Mr secretary : Director sir please one question at a time and please  elaborate  your  questions  to get them answered .(SID’s secretary got no chill)
Mrs Rita shukla is my boss’s only mother  and reason for her resignation is ofcourse present in the letter .I hope I gave all the answers to your question you wanted.
Sidharth : Has the #askme session got over,so shall we proceed to conference hall , I hate being late  .
Director: I am so sorry…..please sir this way .
After escorting sidharth he immedietly calls shenaaz –Is everything ready for the conference ?
Shenaaz –Yes sir ,all the arrangements have been done. We are just waiting for speaker’s arrival .
Director : Alright, we will be there within 5 minutes ,get everyone to settle down .
All the preparations have been done for the conference and just to confirm shenaaz decides to check up on Jojo so that she can attend the conference peacefully .
she first calls the maid ,she picks the call and informs shenaaz that she will be on leave for 2 days due to her son’s illness ,this news makes shenaaz  anxious and she calls Mrs bhalla so that she can ask her to stay with Jojo for time being until she returns .but Mrs bhalla is not answering her calls .Finally she dials Jojo and asks ki sidharth pahuch gaya ??
JOJO replies –Nahi he has some business meeting  to attend so he will come by in the evening .tell me why did you call?does everything went smoothly with Mrs menon?
Shenaaz replies - what could go wrong …mujhei uska darr thodi hai ?? and what do you think agar app mujhei bataogei nahi toh mujhei pata nahi chalei ga ki app akele ho .
Mera college  ka sara kaam khatam ho gaya hai toh mai aarahi  hu apkei pass and don’t try to say no ??
Jojo – theek hai aaja but  mainei suna hai ki koi bahut bada buisiness man aaraha hai ….yes …sidharth shukla don’t you want to attend his talk ?He is  your idol right ?
Shenaaz - Nope I don’t want to ,its best to be with you right now ? do you want to eat something from subway ,any sandwhich ?
Jojo – Can I order from K.F.C ? Shenaaz interrupts ans says :no
Jojo :How rude ……..jab karni apni marji hai toh why bother  asking , just get me salami sandwhich with lots of lettuce ,My regular order.
Shenaaz : ohk bye jojo …..i will be there real quick …till then take care .See you soon .
Jojo intentionally didn’t inform shenaaz about Sidharth otherwise knowing shenaaz she might knock him down with her punches and chittar right there , she knows how much shenaaz detest her son for leaving  her jojo all  alone .
After getting green flag from jojo to accompany her shenaaz was on cloud nine .Somewhere Shenaaz doesn’t want the history to repeat itself.she doesn’t want to go through the same guilt of not being there with jojo when she needed her . She decides to skip the conference ,for which  was waiting eagerly . She was looking forward to listenTHE GREAT  Sidharth shukla one of the finest business man of the country .But her Jojo needs her right now the most .
And Shenaaz lives in the moment and lives for her people . She can’t abandon her ,only person her Jojo.
She thinks to sneak out before the conference starts but was she always this unlucky  and bad with her timing ,she always end up getting her head in trouble .
The guests and directors have arrived . Shenaaz gives a glance to the great Sidharth Shukla ,the business man about whom she has read in her research papers only and how amazing his buisiness analysis was and damn the man is too muscluar and sexy ,just like a greek god .
She snaps out of her thoughts and thinks “Shenaaz tera dimaag kharab ho chuka hai mana ki body walei ladkei teri weakness hai par it’s not the right time to check out a guy……yaha sei nikalnei ka kuch soch .”
Calculating all the probabilities of being caught but she still decides to give it a short(to sneak out) but this time the bitch lady .. mrs menon spots her .
Mrs. Menon(with mic in her hand ) : Shenaaz where do you think you are going ,leaving such a big conference like this .Don’t you dare think to sneak out just because you are the student union president.
While looking over to sidharth –I am really sorry sir but this one really need to get straighten up .
Sidharth : doesn’t show any intereset in the drama initially but once he gets informed by Mr. secretary that the girl getting scolded is none other than his little sheep , a big grin appears on his face .
Shenaaz : Maam there’s an emergency in my family and I have to go .
Mrs.Menon : As far as I know you are an orphan how come you still have relatives ,Mr. Shukla let me tell you …..please don’t mind her she is very arrogant and rude girl ,Please don’t get bothered by her its just her poor upringing .what can you expect from an orphan girl .and  on top of that she is just so unlucky to have a mentor like Mrs. Shukla .That widow  is way more unproffesional…..taking leave amid semester exams ,and not attending such an important conference show her attitude towards her proffesion .
Before director could do anything  to stop Mrs Menon ,she has succesfully  dug her  own grave  ,unware of the fact that this big shot tycoon ,Sidharth shukla was son of that ‘unproffesional’Rita shukla  .
Mr.Secretary also wanted to interupt and let everyone know about her boss’s mother ,but Sidharth stopped him by saying let her be I  will deal with this  later .
Shenaaaz couldn’t take it anymore , she said- Mrs. Menon I was taking your shit just because you are my professor but I think you have gone over the board .Its none of your business if I am orphan or not and If you are talking to me, toh app mujhsei hi baat karei how dare you drag my mentor in our conversation .I don’t think it suits  someone like you to call my mentor unprofesssional ,please get yourself transformed into a human first because usually animals don’t have a profession ,then talk about professionallism .
Shenaaz helds her head high and moves towards the entry gate before that she takes a U turn , goes to Mrs. Menon and says get well soon ,maam I deeply feel pity for your children and husband  who have to deal with a pysicopath like you everyday and please(while looking towards her boobs ) the implants are coming out ,first learn to manage them and then learn to teach management .
Everyone in the hall including the director laughs ,leaving Mrs menon embarresed .
Shenaaaz murmurs to Mrs menon – DON’T you dare degrade jojo’s reputaion or image warna phaad kei rakh dungi . Yei jo abhi trailor dikhaya usei movie bannei mei bilkur bhi der nahi lagegi .Mrs menon leave the conference room in embaressment .
Shenaaz – Politely bowing her heads in front of the discussion panel and says sorry to the director .
Director : No,No beta you just go and if it is very urgent you ca take my car .And by the way thanks for this comedy show ….it was fun though .
Shenaaz : Sir aap bhi naa maachis laagatei hai .
For microseconds shenaaz eyes meets sidharth’s and she nods her head down in greeting but sidharth gave no reply instead is only grinning .
Shenaaz-waah yei alag namoona hai .

Sidharth heard the whole  phaad dungi conversation and says Mr.secretarary,tumharei do staements about this little lamb is wrong.
Mr.secretarary-I am soryy but what are those sir .
Sidharth mentions ,,first that she is not just a simple girl but indeed a beauty and second that she is not  lioness of jungle but the Hyena ,the one who is not afraid to challenge or offend higher authorities and can use any way to thrive and survive in the competion .
This girl is very amusing ….I am looking forward to meet her and  see her reaction when she realises I am her JOJO’s son .
Mr secretary : Yes sir , you are right she is reallllly very beautiful and fearless .She is just my type .while lookin shenaaz leaving Mr.secretary unknowingly utter these word about shenaz .
Mr secretary  seems to be smitten by our heroine …that was an unexpected one .
Sidharth gets annoyed for no reason and says I don’t give you salary to gawk girls .Go and settle the matter of that  Mrs Melon whatever her name isimmedietly  . Ask the director to trasfer her to the remotest branch of the university .
And sue her for  image defamation o on behalf of mom.
Mr secretary : Yes sir …sorry sir .
After the conference ,Mrs menon comes running to sidharth and says I am really sorry sir I didn’t mean to say those words for mrs shukla ,its just that I was bit angry on that girl .
Sidharth : Pretending to not to listen and says ma’am if you are done please leave my way ,I have to be somewhere .
Sidharth comes out of conference room and calls his mom about his arrival ,he says – sab acha hua mom I will be there within 30 minutes ,app theeek toh hai na ??
Jojo –Yeah yeah I am fine ,Shenaaz is there with me.You know my shenaaz right  because it will be amusing agar abhi tak tumnei uski janam patri na nikalwayi ho toh . I didn’t tell her that you are my son .
Sidharth : Why you didn’tell her ?  were you scared that I might do something to her ?
Jojo – don’t kid me….…. I have raised you as a gentlemen I know u can’t harm a girl without any reason . You are the only guy  that she admires a lot as a business man and the catch here is that she just hates the person who is my son .The person she admires and hates the most happens to be you .
I just didn’t want her to be shocked and  to take any haste decision in anger so I thought it would be better to not reveal your identity for time being. My Shenaaz is really innocent but she just looses her calm whenever it comes to me.
So I am suggesting just for your safety  and sorry in advance if she does something weird to you .She is just a kid …please be understanding when you come here .And also she doesn’t know about my conditon so you dare not mention it in front of her .
Sidharth : the way you are talking about her I think she has become very special to you. Don’t worry mom .I won’t harm her unless she comes at me . If she set the bar I will raise it ..thats it
Jojo: Sidharth alright …just leave the topic …..chalo ab jaldi sei apni maa kei pass aajao .I am waiting for you .