CHAPTER 15- HEART TO HEART

The dinner was over

The dinner was over .

Shenaaz said to sid , "if there is nothing more to munch on ,please allow me to go to my bed room .Good night your majesty ."

Sidharth who was just staring her cute wife antics ,sternly asked her to stay .

Sidharth - Stop right there .I have to tell you something ....but wait haven't you slept enough .I mean are you a panda ? Who sleeps this much and yes mind your sleeping habits, when I am not around you . you literally sleep like a wood log , you won't even know in your sleep if someone kidnaps you .

Shenaaz was irritated because all she want was a good night's sleep the jet lag was too much for her to handle ,but this arrogant man was just bantering with her like there was no tommorow .

Shenaaz p.o.v- I really want to puch this guy he is irritating the hell out of me .What he thinks of himself.....a dictator ? Telling her to mind her sleeping habits . So who had asked him to carry her like a fruit basket all over the place .I will definitely teach him a lesson ,I will dye his hair , punch him in his balls ,and after that I will make a run ....ha ha what a plan Shenaaz.

While imagining all the scenarios , playing in front of her eyes she felt extreme pleasure and happiness ,which made her forget about her enviornment , she started smiling without any reason, avoiding the giant angry man in front of her .

Sidharth - Stop daydreaming .Are you a 4 year old kid ! smiling for no reason .You just make me speechless with your actions . Anyway , I have been meaning to tell you about my business trip to Ontario .

I will be out for a week .Though the market is fairly good and company is also doing great .But , One of our branch in Canada needs me . So , I will try to make it quick .I would have taken you with me ,but to be honest I don't want any distractions . I don't want to go and just work with my sexy wife .

Sidharth was so in mood to tease shenaaz

Shenaaz -yeah I got your point .Have safe trip .I won't miss you .You can enjoy as much as you want .....ALL BY YOURSELF. So am I allowed to leave now or are you planning to arrange a pandit to set a date for me to sleep .

Sidharth - That was not funny shenaaz .I have my flight tommorow so while I am gone don't dare to pull any stunt .And yes , here........this person is your guide as well as your 24*7 bodyguard .

this person is your guide as well as your 24*7 bodyguard