CHAPTER 8-THE WAITING GAME

After 2 weeks ;
Just one more exam left and  finally the semester exams will be over . Shenaaz was waiting for this D-day to meet her Jojo . It was the longest , since both of them  have been away from each other .and Somewhere deep down her heart she was looking forward to meet Sidharth . For her to believe that The Sidharth Shukla likes her or that’s what he told her…..you never know it might be a fling or something very casual for him to say ,Shenaaz was very unsure about her being in this relationship, although the fulfilment she felt with him was something very weird for her to comprehend in words .it was difficult for her to acknowledge her feelings, as by now the shenaaz who’s first priority was herself has started violating her own rules for a stranger she met hardly 3 weeks ago . Given her spontaneous bubbly personaity she can be kiddish ,or at times naïve ,but not a fool.
After “He” left her ,the he , who was her only family that what she called him  , who promised to be there in all ups and downs , even before she met Jojo ,was enough for her to realise that , No one is going to be with you forever and  someday you have to walk alone. And for her , It was almost been 24 years of walking the life all by herself ,and telling herself that  she was’t tired.
“Motto…..kaha kho gayi ? chall paper nahi denei chalna?”,Choco says .
Shenaaz - ha ha chal …but indi  aur preeto kaha hai kaha h?
As shenaaz and choco spots rohan turban,amid the crowded corridor they rush towards him to check what happened.
Preeto- “Yaar ,choco dekhiyei yei Indi………yaar indi band kar  rona ,chup hoja mai banvaunga teri girlfriend,”
Shenaaz –“ Ab kya syappa padd gaya,…kiska khoon kiya tunei ?”as Shenaaz was just trying to light up indi’s mood by cracking a joke , but the crowd seems to took it seriously .shenaaz after some time shooed them away .
“Indi agar tu rona band kardega toh mai terei saath ….club …..chalungi .” not only indi stopped crying but hearing shenaaz say these golden words he just started danccing like crazy . 
Preeto –sana ye kya bol diya apnnei ?
Choco-Mottoo…… tu pagal ho gayi hai ?ab tak chandigarh kei 6 clubs nei humei blacklist kar diya hai aur woh bhi iss indi ki wajah sei .Jab jab mai unn embaressing moments kei bareimei sochta hu merei ronghtei khadei ho jaatei hai .Terei chakkar mei humei bhi jana padega ……kya karti hai yaar tu motto .
Indi-Abei oo !choco muh band kar lei apna ,tera suggestion kisi nei nahi manga . Sexy thank you for being there ? Teri jaisi friend bagwaan sabko dei.
Although Shenaaz was regretting her decision to agree to go for clubbing, because as choco said this might be their 7th time of getting black listed  ,but since indi was feelling so low ,so she won’t mind getting kicked out ;it won’t make any difference .She thought to herself she can take this for indi’s happiness …….she was convincing herself she can do this …..but just out of curiosity she asked , “indi ? You didn’t tell me the reason why were you crying?”
Indi said “ I would like to skip this question sexy …..let’s just go exam is going to begin.”
The way indi was avoiding  eye contact with shenaaz she knew there was much more masaala to the story .
She grabbed his hoodie when he was trying to  get away , “tu yahi rukk” and said “Preeto chal tu bata , the reason why this indi was crying his eyes out on the last day of our college and why we all are forced to go clubbing with him and preeto tujhei kassam lagei…….sach sach bolna .
Preeto : Shenaaz ….wo……yei isiliyei roh raha tha kyuki jis ladki sei isnei 6 mahinei tinder par baat ki wo ….. woo…..ladka nikla ……wo bas iska majak bana raha tha .Shenaaz rab di sau….mainei issei das baar kaha matt kar ek barr tujhsei puch lei ,ek baar id check kar sahi hai ki nahi par yei har baar mujhsei yei kah kar taal deta tha ki ,college khatam hotei hotei merei liyei nayi bhabhi leke ayeiga .Par Indi ka tohh……
Choco couldn’t compell himself from interrupting , and said , “Indi ka toh katt gaya …..oh my god Indi”.
Indi –Mooh band kar lei agar wo ladka nahi hota ,ladki hota toh tu mere par hass nahi raha hota ,par koi na harr kuttei ka din ata ha .Choco mocoo kei bachhei .Samjha agar merei nudes uskei pass nahi hotei naa toh mai jarur iski complain cyber crime mei karta.
Shenaaz ,choco and preeto……what tunei apnei…..kya diyei usko ?
Indi ,”arei yaaron nudes matlab apnei bare body(upper parts ) ki photo .Tum bhi na….. jyada load lei letei ho .kya tum mujhei itna gadha samjhatei ho ki mai apnei nude ….ha…ha…ha…what a funny people ?
Shenaaz was running out of patienece ,and just by god’s grace preeto noticed it and to prevent Indi’s demise he dragged shenaaz with him in the examination hall.
Shenaaz , “preeto chod mujhei ajj mainei iska khoon kardena hai …..babhi lekei ayeiga?…….yei gadha nahi hai? ….hum jyada load letei hai …..preeto chod mujhei ajj toh mainei isko unload karna hai ek baar bus tu mujhei chod .”
As shenaaz was being dragged by preeto to another room , Indi who really has no clue that shenaaz was angry on him asked , “sexy ,hum club mei kareingei SATURDAY ! SATURDAY!”.
Choco-abei indi……...tujhei ajjj paper nahi dena? ….mujhei toh lagg raha hai teri maut shenaaz kaur gill kei haton hi likhi hai. Jaldi chal yaha sei issei pahlei wo yaha ajayei .
Shenaaz was still trying to figure out her escape route  so that she can beat some sense into that blockhead but thanks to preeto today indi’s life was saved .
All of them went in their alloted examination rooms .Shenaaz was the last one to come out of the examination hall .
Indi –aur sexy ! wanna partyyyy!!wohooooo finally exams are over .Release the anger inside you ! be free ! be relaxed sexy !!
Shenaaz while giving him indi a hug “,hayei kya karu mai tera indi .Tujhsei jyada der gussa bhi nahi rah sakti .Mat kiya kar aisi harkatei .You know what let me tell you one thing indi ,tu kitna bhi koshish karlei ,you will only meet her when destiny wants you to and before that take the number of heartbreaks as a life lessson,that’s how ,you will get through it .”
Choco ,indi and preeto while imitating shenaaz says, “hayeii rabba…humari shenaaz kitni badi hogayi, hai destiny and all ..hmmmm.
indi says, “ so, ,shall we crush our toodle bear”.
Preeto - what a good idea sir ji …lets do it .
Choco-I think ….i shuould also join this mission .
Shenaaz while running continously looking backwards so she can ensure they can’t cathch up to her otherwise she knows once she is caught , there is no mercy and while running away from them she suddenly bumbs into something hard .
All three boys shoouted at the same time ,sexy ..motto …sana …aram sei gir jayeigi !!!!!.
When she bumps into someone ……she starts sniffing him unconciously and goes on like this for few seconds before choco pulls her away with all his force (he can’t bear the closeness and especially with someone like him)
While shennaz doesn’t notice who she bumbed into because of quick reflex of choco , she just lowers her head as a gesture of sorry to whoever the person is .
Choco goes very close to her and murmurs in her ears , “what are you ,a dog ….motoo why were you smelling him ? Pagal hai tu ?”shenaaz wasn’t able to figure out why choco was suddenly behaving all touchy .
She pushed him softly and jokingly said , “Choco why are you going all thurky . Konsi no. wali ex ko dekh liya tunei .
Both preeto and indi were frozed as they have seen some ghost .
Shenaaz -before she could speak, someone from back grabbed her waist with full pride and kissed on her cheeks,and said hi wifey.
Shenaaz blushed for a moment but fliched away on his P.D.A(public display of affection )….and shouted…..are you out of your mind .
Sidharth’s side of public (girls who were all over him )were shocked as why sidharth was kissing this nobody girl .
On the other hand public on shenaaz’s side seemed to be more shocked to see their lioness blushing .This side of her was  very new to the gang as they have only saw her turning red when she was about to beat the shit out of someone .Seeing blushing made indi and preeto realise that she is a beauty whereas choco was already head over heals for her .
Before Shenaaz react any further.Sidharth said to bodyguard near him , “immedietly disperse the crowd except these chipmunks (lol !the gang heard him calling them chipmunks ) and secondly ask Mr secretory to intsruct media to release ‘that’ news asap .”
Shenaaz had no idea what he was doing and she was totally cluless when she suddenly heard the bodyguard saying sir , “I think may be a crowd of girls are coming this way ,it will be safer for maam to be in the car .”
Sidharth , “alright ,shenaaz you heard him ….right ?so get inside the car .”
Shenaaz –I don’t know what you are trying to do …..ohk, I will get in. let me go and say goodbye to my gang .
The whole boy gang was shell shocked by now as the news was not well digested by them .
Indi –sexy…(after seeing sid’s expression)…I mean shenaaz tu shaadi kar rahi hai .
Preeto –sana apne hum logo ko bataya kyu nahi .
Whereas choco was still silent and  all three of them ,preeto, indi and shenaaz were surprised that why he was not surprised .
Choco- stop staring me I already knew .But I was waiting for the news to be declared as rumors .
Choco while holding shenaaz hand and shoving her gently behind him and said , “shenaaz if you are forced into this marriage ,then let me tell you ,I will never allow you to be with him .If it is about some money or debt you could have also asked for my help .”
Sidharth was just holding his breath ,to control his anger.
Shenaaz ,in a stern voice , “leave my hand ,and let me go to Sidharth .This  marriage involves mutual consent ,and I want you guys to accept it.and you too choco ,not everything is about money .
The bodyguard , “ma’am please get inside .The crowd seems to be getting out of control”
Shenaaz moves towards sidharth but he seems to be busy on a call ,so she decides to talk about this matter in house .Sidharth and shenaaz sits in the car.
Almost one and half hour has passsed  but sidharth didn’t utter a word ,and seems to be busy in some business stuff. Shenaaz also feels a bit tired ,so she decides to take a quick nap but suddenly notices  a boquet of lillies folded in newspaper near her legs ,she takes them and before she can ask sidharth whom they are for , those flowers are thrown outside the car.
Shenaaz – It’s been one and half hour ,if you are angry, just shout at me ….not that I will not revert (in low tone) but it’s totally stupid to throw those beautiful flowers .Stop being so cruel .
Sidharth –ohk ! I am angry….atleast you have this much sense , and if you aware I am angry…..then you must have known the reason why I am angry ?
Shenaaz- I know may be because I  shouted at you and didn’t listen to you ?
Sidharth –and ….you know what shenaaz ,in the beginning of our relationship you know what I clelarly told you that whatever is “my thing” whether I hate it or love it ,I won’t EVER allow ‘anyone’ to touch it and by chance ‘that anyone’ tries to even glance on my thing
I will destroy that anyone .
Shenaaz –You are talking about choco ?...am I right ? I and him are just friends .
Sidharth –Are you sure there is nothing from you or HIS side .and baby don’t dare to lie to me .
Shenaaz-That ……I know he has a crush on me …..but please believe me …. I never reciprocated his feelings.At this point even shenaaz didn’t knew why she was explaining herself .
Sidharth ,while calling his secretary , “yes ,Mr.secretary do as I told you ,buy all the shares of T bakshi Internationals and don’t leave a single penny with them .It will be a lesson for them that what will happen if you touch what’s mine ?”
Shenaaz couldn’t believe her ears ,was he the same man who made her heart flutter? was he the same man whom she was looking forward to meet .?Now after this how will she face choco ?
Sidharth – One more tear from your eyes for that bastard and he might loose his life as well ,so act wisely ,Mrs.Shenaaz Shukla .
Shenaaz grabbed sidharth’s collar in anger ,while  hitting him on his chest…..how could you do this to me sidharth .he is my best friend .How could you ?
Sidharth –just try me darling . I can do worst.Don’t challenge my limits .
Shenaaz’s tears were trailing down her cheeks and she did what she was told ,she wiped those tears and  hid them ,she’s is pro in hiding her tears .
They had reached there destination and without even giving a glance to sid ,shenaaz broke the silence between them she said whatever you did to my best friend and whatever thing just happened, I don’t want jojo to know  about it .I hope atleast you can pretend to, talk to me nicely ,I will be oblidged .
Sidharth –You should be( by this time ,he just totally lost it ,she was literally stoped crying ….because of that chipmunk ) . I think it’s my fault to allow you to look down upon me and Shenaaz let me tell you this , if you think ,that I like you and  you can take advantage of that, then you are totally wrong here .We both know the sole reason for our marriage is my  Mom and my company .So don’t get delusional even for a minute that you have me wrapped around your fingers .
Shenaaz –Sidharth I don’t know what has gotten into to you , that you are talking like this ,but I really think that atleast on this matter we are on same page .Alright , I think  now I am ready to face jojo again .
When jojo sees shenaaz they both hug each other and this time it’s jojo who starts crying .
Shenaaz –jojo stop crying….it’s okay I am here with you .don’t cry jojo it will affect your health .did something happen ?
Jojo while sobing –My flight is tommorow shenaaz .I will leave for london tomorrow . I don’t want to go there.
Shenaaz – Jojo,it’s okay. Just few years and we will be together forever .Just leave all your worries here and focus fully on your recovery .and when you will comeback in India, I will be waiting for you .
Shenaaz had tears build in her eyes but she couldn’t shed It,because crying in front her jojo will make her more weak and she didn’t want that to happen .
Mr.secretary-sorry, shenaaz to interrupt you but sir wants to see you .
Shenaaz knocks sidharth’s door.
Sidharth – “Have a seat Ms.gill ,and here read the papers ,these are prenuptial agreeement and  yes ,tommorow before mom’s departure ,we will be going to civil’s court to get our marriage certificate .I want mom to go London ,with  a relax mind .
(The prenuptial agreement terms were –after marriage if divorce will occur ,then shenaaz will get a bungalow in Mumbai  ,and 1 crore rupees as an alimony.)
While handing it to shenaaz ,…read and sign it miss gill  .The terms are very much in your favor .
Shenaaz- About court marriage …let’s go with it Mr. shukla .But Mr.shukla ,sorry to disappoint you but I won’t sign on these papers , and yes earlier you mentioned me as ‘your thing’ ,so let me remind you all over again Mr.shukla I am not your property and I am solely going with this marriage because of Jojo .
Please change the terms of prenup into that , I won’t be taking a single penny from your property whatsoever .
And I am going to jojo ,so message me the time ,when we will go to the court  . I have to resechdule my day accordingly . and One more thing Sidharth , Stop trying to push people around you to the edge ,just because you don’t want yourself to get hurt .Sometimes it becomes very difficult to bear…..for the people .
Sidharth –Noded ,alright I understand you , so I will get the terms you want on prenup.,and Shenaaz when I claim to be something mine ,then I really mean it .You are going to carry my name  with you . So,it’s a gentle remainder, don’t test my limits or you will see who real Sidharth shukla  is .
Shenaaz by now was full on angry  that how could he threaten her , but she didn’t wanted to create a scene , So, she to trample on Mr.shukla’s arrogance ,she said,  “pati parmeshwar” I have something for you and she suddenly removed her hand from her pocket and showed him her Middle finger .
Shenaaz , “Mr.shukla I am really sorry unlike your other chics ,these threats really will not work on me and yes before you will show me who real you is like ,I will show you who the hell ,this shenaaz kaur gill is .Claiming me is not an easy job and given your atttitude you never be able to claim me Mr.shukla ,let alone controlling my life .I am the owner of my life and so step back… your threats will really not work .I really hope you got your some, MAJOR doubts clear . I really don’t want you to live a delusional life AS WELL  . bye ,I am leaving  I hope you have a good day ahead .
It won’t be wrong to say that sidharth was totally baffled with shenaaz’s comeback as he really was not expecting things to go like this .

EXTRAS:
Sidharth -
It’s been 2 weeks since he met shenaaz . He was very excited for today , as it will be their first day as a couple .he didn’t allowed media portals to publish their press conference because he knew this might affect shenaaz’s semester exams and disturb her studies .
Even after so much protest from fifi’s side ,he didn’t allowed to realease the news of getting married before shenaaz’s exams.
He found out that one of shenaaz’s chipmunks was was his rival’s son .After doing some backround search he found that his mother once insulted shenaaz in front  of whole college,assuming that shenaaz was trying to seduce his son and she also slapped her  .
Although it happened in past ,but he couldn’t see any injustice happening with his girl .This news wasn’t taken very nicely by sidharth and he said , “Mr.secretary I want you to make T bakshi Internationals go bankrupt and I want that lady who insulted my shenaaz know who she has messed  with this time .Spread the news that messing with my woman is same as messing with me .”

“Expressed feelings can’t be felt ,felt feelings can’t be expressed……..and that’s what we call love –zed “

Our Sidnaz were in their way to discover this new found love , of which they themselves were not aware.
Let’s see how this time their love unfolds .