Chapter 14 - HOUSE OF LOVE

Chapter 14
The House of Love

The whole legal team was assembled in the meeting room ,after knowing that they were summoned by the demon

The whole legal team was assembled in the meeting room ,after knowing that they were summoned by the demon .
Most of them were busy arranging the documents to sue the company ,some of them were preparing for presentation and few of them were busy collecting the gossip about sidharth shukla's mood .The whole rooms was filled with a depressing and deadly aura .Even though the legal team was the top 1% of the creamy layer ,but still meeting their boss's definition of perfection was nearly immpossible to achieve. A single mistake may cost their job and this reason was enough reason to make them shiver by the thought of lossing ,winning the case with all they had was their only option .
Nothing good happens when Sidharth shukla himself volunteers to clean the mess . Usually ,along with the mess maker ,10-20 employees always get fired in the process of cleaning .
As sidharth entered the room , the silence turned into mourrning silence .
Sidharth - So ,who will start talking ? do you guys really want me to fire the whole legal team .I give you 30 minutes to destroy the xyz whatever that company is ,sue the man ,tarnish his image ,make him beg us for some concession ....otherwise you people will be begging instead .
A huge roar was echoing in the whole room and the corridors .Now it seems the king is back to reclaim his lost territory .
The only sound which was audible was the sound of people breathing ,and the sound of typewriters .Exactly after 28 minutes 30 seconds the stop watch rang and the team leader (T.L.) stood ,made his towards sidharth with evidence of their victory .
T.L.- Sir ,here is the file .Our team has sent a mail to district court and to that company as well . We were able to find some of their weaknesses . The man would minimum get 5 years of jail for embezzlement and we will make sure that he pays a large penalty as well.
Sidharth - Alright so I think the work is done ....right ?
T.L.-Yes sir ,you don't need to worry from now on I will personally report you about the case .
Sidharth - Alright ,Thanks everyone for the hardwork ,ask P.R. TEAM to follow up with you and make sure that the media company is on every news channel .And Yes T.L. don't forget to collect your team's vacation voucher ,after this gets over have a team outing to Maldives .....you guys seems always stiff and tensed .Loosen up a bit .
Everyone was rejoiced with the announcement .Yet they didn't dare to resurface their happiness in front of the stern faced man who was himself so stiff .
T.L. while trying to look happy he thought look who is talking about being stern and stiff , but still he couldn't voice out his inner screaming self to his boss .Yet he was releived that noone was kicked out and everything went smoothly .
Finally sidharth called his day and immedietly rushed inside his cabin to check upon his lamb who was still sleeping like a log .Vishal followed him and opened the gates for him .
Vishal - Sir ,I think we shoud wake shenaaz up .their is way more than rush outside the building due to that company and also the employees are going crazy .
Sidharth - No , need ...make sure that the entire hall to be pin drop silence ,I don't want to disturb her sleep ....she looks so adorable ,like a bunny while sleeping .
Sidharth in full swag , " email all the employees ,that a single sound from them and they will be fired".
Vishal speaking under his breath , "boss seems to be totally enchanted by shenaaz ,who would have ever imagined that ,shenaaz's mere sleep could cost the company employees their job".
Yes ,Sir I will immedietly message them and I will inform the guards to prepare a smooth exit for you guys .And also I have done all the preparations for shenaaz's stay .
Sidharth - Alright ,go ahead .....I will be down within 5 minutes .
As soon as Vishal left ,sidharth made another phone calll to the artist , " I have handled the matter ,the company will do everything in their power to prevent any further damage to your image .Be strong and hold your head up".
Artist - I will sir ,I won't forget what the company did for me.Thank you for supporting me at my lowest. I will make sure to return this favor .
Sidharth - you don't need to ,just make sure you do your work correctly .And I can see your potential ,just work hard .Very soon you will be on the top .Ohk ,Bye..have a good evening .
Sidharth hung up first and then entered the room where sleeping beauty was having a very long power nap .Sidharth just stared the serene face of the innocent,girls lying in from of him.
A naughty smile appeared on his face while looking the most sexy women sleeping beside him .The fact that only he could see her in this state made him proud.
He carried his pride in his strong arms ,and shenaaz was wrapped around him like a warm shawl.This little thing had really no idea ...that how much she was tormenting the hulk ,who hardly take 30 seconds to bed any women ,was swayed by this petite girl .
The whole lobby was empty with a pin drop silence ,It really seemed like an abandoned building .Anyway if it's sidharth shukla ...then he is capable of everything ,so this wasn't a big deal for him .
But the employees was more shocked yet a bit happy that finally the beast has found his beauty who will woo him and will keep him in check or that's what they prayed for.This was the least they could do .
He successfully escorted shenaaz to the car,and his proud face was the evidence for his victory .He gently placed shenaaz in car.
They were 30 minutes away from their destination when shenaaz suddenly woke up all jumpy and scared and when she saw outside the vehicle she screamed in fear , "sidharth ....put your seat belt tightly ...I think the plane crashed .Sidharth ...why are you looking at me ...you don't need to pretend to be strong ,here ...hold my hand.Its okay ! I have no regrets in my life ....the best decision of my life was marrying you .I miss you jojo and I love"......before shenaaz could complete her sentence she heard someone giggling from front seat .
Mr secretary - Shenaaz ,you sleepyhead we landed in Mumbai two hours ago .And we are in a car ...so ofcourse it runs on land instead of flying in air .
Shenaaz who was half asleep till now,inspected her surroundings again ,and by the time she realised her mistake ,she was too embaressed to show her face ...can she be more stupid .
Sidharth - shenaaz , I love to hold your hand ,but would you please excuse me ,while pointing towards their entangled hands .
Sidharth's p.o.v - She is really a work of art .And she is going to kill him by her cuteness ....but he grinned that it's too late for you to go back shukla .Mrs shukla is all yours .
While shenaaz noticed sidharth smiling to himself ,and thought what a weirdo .
Vishal - You are no less than him.
Sidharth couldn't interrupt their alien conversation ,because he was engrossed in his work ( A real example of a workholic).
Shenaaz shrugged , vishal who always seem to hear what is on shenaaz's mind .But right now she was less bothered by him and more by the fact that she was feeling cold .
Shenaaz who was resenting herself for wearing less clothes ,suddenly felt warm .....and when she looked back it was sidharth's coat .She thought to herself that why everytime when she feels cold he is always there to give her warmth .May be they are destined ,to mend each other's broken soul.
Shenaaz asked her waheguru , " waheguru ji what are you planning now?"
She accepted sidharth coat as well as the warmth this time without hesitating and this took sidharth by surprise but since it was something positive for their relationship which elated sidharth's mood more .
Since there was some more time ,shenaaz decided to put her ear pods and listen to some nerve calming music ...she needed it.While listening to music she started browsing through internet and suddenly stumbled upon a story ,which made her laugh uncontrollably .....and while thinking about it she was laughing more making sidharth , vishal and even the driver to look at her .
Vishal - Do you want to share what did you read ,that you are luaghing so frantically ?
Shenaaz while still laughing and trying to control her laughter ...do you know ,this E- magzine says that some big owner of a company carried his sleeaping fiancee in his arms to his office the whole day ,I mean does these romantic sadistics still exist, are they writing a romance novel or what .Oh my god and I can't believe that the girl whom, he was carrying was sleeping ...how did she managed to sleep .It must have been uncomfortable.
Vishal and the driver who just witnessed a whole new level of P.D.A just ignored shenaaz's sadistic remarks and continued with their work .No was going to come to the rescue of this bunny who dug her own grave by commenting on sidharth .
Sidharth with a poker face replied , "ask yourself .Did you feel uncomfortable .I don't think so ,it happened that you slept like a log throught our journey .And also smooched of your saliva on my shirt".
Shenaaz , "who again browsed the internet to authenticate whether the hulk was telling truth .She found a video of herself being carried by sidharth and that was it ...shenaaz had literally idiot written on her face ...how can she sleep .But wait she has to defend herslef first .She can't admit defeat ,otherwise she will be teased by the devil her entire life ."
She argued , "why didn't you wake me up or why you didn't left me in the car,so chronologically it's your fault ....and vishal stop giving that creepy smile .otherwise I will wipe that smile off your face ."
Mr.secretary - by the data's and his previous records I can confidently say that this happened because he is totally whipped by you .
Sidharth - Shut that intelligent brain of yours or I will ripp it off from your body .
Vishal - Yesss!! Sir .I will .
Sidahrth while moving close to shenaaz and leaning in her direction - "Fact 1 : you looked cute while sleeping and fact 2 - it's dangerous to leave you alone in the car by yourself.only I can watch you while sleeping . So it was the best idea to carry you with me ."
Shenaaz 's face turned crimson red by the bold statement of sidharth, "I will forgive you this time ,but don't repeat it again ...I am not a carry bag do you get it".
Sidharth bluntly said , "NO".
Before shenaaz could put more sense into the giant hulk ,the driver announced that they had reached the destination .
When shenaaz stepped out she saw a large bungalow which was surrounded by beautiful forest ......and their was a beautiful lake near the mansion .She was just awstuck by the beauty of the mansion .
Sidhart - Come inside ,there is more to explore .This is all yours you can play here all day if you want .This is my nanny, I call her Pooja maa who is taking care of me since I was 6 .You can ask her for any help .I have a video conference so I will meet you at the dining table at sharp 9 pm .Don't be late and take care sweetheart .
He took his leave while giving a small peck on shenaaz's head .
Shenaaz who was still feeling out of place wondered how could such a green and beautiful place exist in Mumbai .
Shenaaz looked to a gentle,elegant ,beautifull lady who seemed to be in her mid 60s wearing a pastel light pink cotton saree.
She immedietly greeted her by touching her feet as she saw sidharth doing the same .
Pooja maa - there is no need for you to do this .You are the lakshmi of this house and also like my daughter I don't want us to be so formal .I will love to get a tight hug from you ...is it possible .
Shenaaz without wasting her time hugged her ,and she knew that may be she got another motherly figure in her life .
Pooja maa- Come inside ,I will ask the butler to bring your bags.I haven't seen sidharth this much happy ....but now I know the reason of his happiness .My child seems to be really happy ,thank you beta for coming into his life .
Shenaaz - Why are you doing this pooj a maa ,please don't thank me ...I really don't deserve this .Instead it was him ,who made my plain life beautifull .I thank you to raise him into a nice gentlemen .
Pooja maa again hugged shenaaz.
Shenaaz broke the silence and said , "pooja maa please allow me to unpack my luggage otherwise the lazy me is dying to lie in your lap for the whole day ."
Pooja maa- oh my ! you can do that anytime my dear .I m always there for you . is there anything you don't like to eat or allergic to ...please tell me .I will inform the cook about it .
Shenaaz - I can munch on anything .I am not a picky eater maa except pineapple because I am allergic to it .and thanks for asking .
Pooja maa - alright ,I think I should check upon the kitchen once sidharth is very strict about his diet ,and he only eat the food made by either me or the cook .You know he has agrresion on tip of his nose and on the edge of his fist .
Pooja maa left shenaaz in the corridor ner her room
Shenaaz ,while smiling uncomfortably muttered under her breath , "yeah nobody knows better than me about his anger ."
Shenaaz opened the door of her room which was decorated beautifully ,but it seemed like it was designed for a teen instead for a grown adult .but the thing which caught her attention was that their was a small sofa in her room and no bed .
But again she thought that maybe they were still arranging furnitures for her room .She thought even the sofa is perfect for her to sleep .
She wanted to explore her room and surroundings more ,but she still had to unpack and also meet the hulk at dinner table.
She decided to unpack her toiletries first and some daily clothes and put the rest of her bags aside .
She went into the bathroom for a relaxing bath .she was just amazed to see that sidharth's bathroom was bigger than her orphanage rooms .And it again reminded her of the difference she and he had . But again ,these were only materialistic things which don't define anyone .So she believed as long as she works hard she can achieve all the commodities ,name and fame but that wasn't shenaaz only target .she wanted to help the unpreviliged children like her ,she wanted them to have a vision ,to have dreams .She knew she can do it ,but she had a long way to go .Shenaaz was lost in her thoughts when suddenly the alarm of her phone rang reminding her of the dinner .
She immedietly got up,dried herself , immedietly changed into a baggy t -shirt and shorts and ran toward the dinning area .
Damn!! why this house is this big ,I might die here while trying to reach .
Finally shenaaz was there but the bad news was sidharth was already waiting for her with a frown on his face ,the food was served and pooja maa was nowhere to be found .shenaaz thought that maybe before she can eat her dinner this devil is gonna eat her alive .
Sidharth - you are 8 minutes late . Sit down and eat .And pooja maa left ,her shift usually gets over after 7 pm .Don't be late again .....I hate waiting .
Shenaaz - ohh ...okay ! this was all shenaaz could managed to say .She started eating the food and suddenly her face lit up .
Sidharth was barely eating anything and was just staring his wife who seemed like a cute little child ,who was obediently following his every instruction .he noticed the curious face of shenaaz and asked , " don't hold yourself just shoot whatever questions are cooking in your mind".
Shenaaz who just got gree signal for asking her questions inquired , " why we are living in such the outskirts ,even though it's beautifull but don't you think the distance from your office and house is too much ,it must be very tiring to travel ."
Sidharth smirked from her question ,he was't see this coming ,he replied softly , " this house was deigned by mom and dad ...for their retirement .Dad told me that he will shove the company to me and will happily ever after with his wife .But the story ending he wanted to have for himself ....never became a reality .When he was in his deathbed ,he asked me to live here with the girl I loved and requested me to not to wait for the perfect timing ,because it might not come ."

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away -unknown ."