Chapter 13- The intricasies of LOVE

They entered the private jet ,Sidharth was still holding her hand tightly ,like he will never let it go

They entered the private jet ,Sidharth was still holding her hand tightly ,like he will never let it go .
Shenaaz was enjoying the skin ship when suddenly the pilot appeared and congratulated them ,on their wedding .the pilot was sidharth's old friend who happened to know about their marital status,otherwise all the crew members were just knew shenaaz as sidharth's fiancee .
The whole crew bowed down as they were entering inside the jet's sitting area .
They were welcomed with a refreshing glass of whisky ,but keeping in mind her low tolerance for alcohol ,she opted to drink virgin mojito instead .
All the female fight attendants were staring at shenaaz furiously .
Shenaaz just could feel the intense gaze ,who wouldn't .
Anyway , she was less bothered by them . But the main thing that was bothering her was Sidharth's tight grip .
He was still holding her hand,but here the catch was , she needed to use washroom , but wouldn't it be super embaressing to ask him to leave her hand , because she wanted to pee.

Ohh god ! please help me.
please help me so that I won't loose my face .Ek banda mila haa ! help me give him a good impression of me .
She herself didn't want to leave him but at the moment it was more important to answer nature's call.
Shenaaz - Hmm! Sidharth can you let it go ! while indicating her hands.
Sidharth - Never in my wildest dreams .This is mine forever .
Shenaaz - You really will regret not leaving my hand .Let me go! Please Sidharth!! Let go..when I am asking you nicely .
Sidharth ,was in no mood to let her go .He was finding shenaaz's changing expression very amusing .
Shenaaz - Choddei warna mai tod dungi ! Tu paagal hai .Mujhei washroom use karna hai ! Bewkoof.
Shenaaz screamed at him ,and the atmosphere was bit tensed ,not between them ,but It was the crew members and some of them were employees of Swoon ,who was more frightened ,they were thinking about the poor small girl who dared to shout at The Sidharth shukla .They already dug her grave in their imagination ,because literally noone survived after contradicting their boss .
But they were dumbfounded on what they saw .
Sidharth shukla was laughing like a child and squeezed the cheeks of the little girl who just offended him .
Sidharth - Shenaaz ,oh my god ! so that's why you were making so many faces .why are you so cute? You could have told me directly that you have to go potty .ha ha ha .
Shenaaz - Are you mad or what ? Do you wanna get a flying kick ! You just wait right there . I will be back in 2 minutes . Just sit right there ! don't even dare to buzz from here.
Shenaaz was super annoyed ,this man sidharth shukla is really good at provoking her . She just stomped towards the toilet ,while thinking how to take revenge on him .
Sidharth was still laughing while imagining how restless shenaaz was .and how cutely she asked him to leave her .She is such a cutie pie .
While he was still laughing ,the whole staff was watching the scene,never in their dreams they thought that in their lifetime ,they could see this ruthless person laugh,but here he was ,defying all their expectations .
Sidharth in a stern voice , " don't you guys have any better thing to do .Why you are prying in my personal space .I think I should ask the management that on what basis our companies are appointing the employees .Start moving ...before I fire you .Bloddy lazy mongers ."
And indeed if any single person would have doubt, if their boss got any twin .....Just got the confirmation that it was the same Sidharth shukla who was just enjoying being scolded by a small petite lady .
Everyone just vanished in thin air after the declaration of the ruthless boss .
While shenaaz was tidying her hair in the washroom ,she heard two women talking , "She must be his new fling . She might think that she has won the lottery , but poor her ; she doesn't know that boss really gets bored easily ."
Woman 2 , "But I have never seen boss,bring any girl in his priavte jet .It's the first time .And I also read that they are engaged .They will get married as soon as Boss's mother will get well ."
Women 1- That's impossible ,how can our boss marry such a shabby looking girl ,when he has all sorts of model approaching him . I just think she was payed well to act as his fiance .Maybe She is his secret mistress .Who knows ,you are so pure that you don't know that these sweet looking girls are actually really cunning .To me she seems like an uneducated wench ."
Woman 2 - Can you keep your voice down ! Why you are so loud . Do you have any crush on boss or what ?
Shenaaz was running out of patience by hearing the love these two women had for her , giving her temper she might have crushed that unknown girl by her punch only , But she decided to act calmly .It would only create trouble for her to get accused of assault .So , she thought of a better way .
Shenaaz came out of the bathroom ,and ofcourse the girls were shocked to see her . Shenaaz greeted them first like nothing happened and asked them to follow her .
She asked the bodyguards the whereabouts of sidharth and she was guided by those ladies towards his study .She thanked the ladies , purposely entered sidharth's study without knocking ,left the study room half opened knowing that these jealous souls would definetely peek in .She went near him and slowly wispered to him to act along .
She sat in his lap , pulling him more closer and holding his face .While tracing his lips with her fingertips she lowered her head and was now started licking his ears , they were feeling the warmth of each other's breath . He was more engrossed,and slowly he was caressing her back .He slowly and steadily started putting his hands under her tee and started brushing her swiftly with her hand .
A swoft moan of pleasure escaped her mouth ,but suddenly she realised what the heck this hulk is doing to her .she got back into her senses and gave him an earfull.
Shenaaz - You idiot ! I told you to act along , not to take advantage of the situation . Move your hand from there if you still want them intact .
Sidharth - I will just get a prosthetic one , But for now let me enjoy . I am not sure when will I get another oppurtunity like this .
When shenaaz saw those ladies leave furiously, she pushed sidharth and got herself out of his reach .
Sidharth - You really are no fun . I thought I will give the audience a good show .But you just have a very bad habbit of putting my mood off .
Shenaaz - Yeah yeah sure ! by judging your actions it doesn't seemed it was your first time . It was like you are a pro .But it's my first time .I won't deny the fact that indeed I am attracted towards you , But I will like to take things slow . I hope you get what I am saying .
Sidharth suddenly stood from his chair and went towards shenaaz who was just an inch away from him now , " Ofcourse ! I am a pro in these stuff . I am 38 , a healthy grown man who isn't a monk . So what if I did have a past ,who doesn't have ,although you are an exception in this .But still it doesn't mean I go around doing this with every other girl .You are my wife and it's my responsibility to take care of you . And tell me honestly.....You didn't enjoy it ?
Shenaaz - Get away from me first ,You just make me feel weird .And yes .....I did enjoy it . I won't lie , But on a serios note............I also have a past which you don't know about . Do you want to know about it ?
Sidharth immedietly asks , "So ,Is he the reason ,why you don't want to take our relationship forward ? You are just waiting for him to return,don't you ?"sidharth was afraid that what if shenaaz answered him in affirmation ,But he still wanted to listen to shenaaz's side ,because it was the first time when shenaaz was talking about her past life .
Shenaaz - No ! you idiot . Actually it wasn't love , but a mere crush ,I thought he also loved me . So when I was 18 , I invited him in my birthday celebration ,I was going to propose him that day , but he never came......I just waited for him....like a fool . But anyway that's my incompleted onesided love story . After that incident I learnt that people can leave you ,if one day they find you burdensome .Maybe he knew what I was going to say ,maybe he was friendly with me just out of pity .And thought I was being clingy to him .
Sidharth saw the pain in shenaaz' s eye ,and thought that it's stupid to think about a nobody like him .Anyway he should thank that guy ,otherwise he wouldn't be able to meet shenaaz .It's that f****s loss.
Sidharth - Why are we talking about that HIM . Anyway I am relieved that you guys were not a thing .Otherwise finding him and putting him on line would have been so tiring for me .Do you have any idea how much time these background check takes.
Shenaaz was just amazed that this hulk can really be cute at some times
Shenaaz - You are just out of your mind . I am going in bedroom .There still 30 minutes left before the plane lands, right ??
Sidharth - Yeah go and take rest .I will wake you up when we will land .

30 minutes later ,the flight finally landed in Mumbai;
Sidharth P.O.V.- Why should I wake her up ,When I can just carry her to the car .
He ordered his bodyguard team ,to do a final check .
Bodyguard - Sir we already contacted the team in Mumbai .They will safely escort you and ma'am towards the exit . But sir ,we have to exit from the back gate .
Sidharth - It's fine as long as there are no repoters .I have shenaaz with me ,so I don't want to encounter a single reporter even by mistake .Otherwise you know what I will do .
Bodyguard in unison , "Yes sir!"
Sidharth lifted shenaaz in Bridal style , everyone in their way was just in awe of this cute couple ,The whole crew were smilling when he carried Shenaaz ,and their were the swoon employees witnessing their ruthless boss turning into a romeo ,This day for the employees was no less than a shock .They were unsure if anyone would even believe on what they saw .Thier arrogant boss can be so much soft with his fiance was a total shock to them .
Sidharth while moving ahead suddenly stopped and said ,All the morons who are thinking that this is some kind of parade.........let me tell you ............You guys have to reach the headquaters before me and submit your reports ,if you want to keep your jobs and RUN without making a noise .
They again vanished in thin air without a blink .While sidharth carried shenaaz to the car and swiftly dropped her on the car's seat . He sat beside her and asked Vishal to drive ,there are first going to stop at the company .Shenaaz was still sleeping so soundly and sidharth was just staring her .
Sidharth's P.O.V- How she can sleep so defenseless ly ? What would have happened if we haven't met shenaaz ? Would I be still happy like this without you .Your prescence just lifts up my mood .
Mr. secretary - Sir ,We have reached the company . shall we wake shenaaz up ?
Sidharth - no ! she is sleeping soundly ...let her be . I will carry her to my cabin .
Mr. secretary - Sir ,but .....all the board members have gathered in lobby and everyone would be there ....would't it be a bit ....
Sidharth - I Don't care about others . My wife is sleeping soundly and I don't want to disturb her . And who gives a damn about those old geezers ,They are just here to kiss my ass ,losers! .And wait did you fired those flight attendants who were talking bullshit about shenaaz .
Mr. secretary - Yes sir and before that I made sure they give a written apology to shenaaz about their actions .So ,Yeah everything is sorted .

Sidharth carried Shenaaz .
Our girl is still sleeping like a piece of log . Anyway Indeed lots of commotion and buzz was created in the headquarter's lobby.People were just busy in greeting sidharth and watching him carry him his fiancee.
Especially those old geezers who were still shocked by the C.E.O's P.D.A (Public display of affection ) .
Mr. secretary followed sidharth and opened the door of his resting cabin. Which had all the necessary furniture ,He put shenaaz on bed and without making much sound ,he got out .
So ,Mr.secretary, now shall we start the briefing about the mess created by the bullshit owner of Xyziconic award show or whatever . I really don't know what in the world the people in our P.R. departement doing ,that I have to get involved to solve such trivial matters .
After this matter is over , summon all the people in P.R . in the auditorium . I will teach them a good lesson ,its been a while ....I have been ignoring them but not anymore .Those slackers are going to get an earful from me . Ask the team leaders of all the teams to submit a report stating a reason of failure in handling this situation .
Mr secretary - Yes ,Sir I have posted this on office page . I had arranged the meeting for tommorow ,as per your schedule . And about the briefing , let me begin !
Their company is a very small company which was established a year ago .Now they have allegedly leaked some of the whatsapp conversation with one of our artist stating that he demanded money for promotions .
Sidharth - ohk ! I got it immediately call the legal team in my cabin ,I will make sure that company gets messed up .
Mr. Secretary - But don't you think ,it's not a big deal ....I mean to mess their company .I know you will make sure it gets destroyed .
Sidharth - Are you pitying them .So you wouldn't have let the mess reach to me ,because you clearly know how I work ,don't you.
"If they mess with me, they would rather be ready for the consequences."