CHAPTER 11-PARTY NIGHT part 2

The gang entered club ,which was booming with music and smoke.

The décor was quite classy and it seemed like an high end club . unlike other clubs they went to ,this one was unexpectedly had less croud or more precisely had only girls .

Choco-I didn't know this kind of CLAASY unoccupied club existed .it's quite spacious here .And indi may be you can find your match today .All the best to you!

Indi by now went into frozen state as his heart couldn't contain the happiness of having all the girls around him.

Shenaaz - Guys lets go inside ! And enjoy the whole night .Lets dance like there's no tommorow .Let's .......dance it off !

Preeto -Shenaaz ,Indi ki atmaa terei mei kaisei aagayi .You seems to be bit nervous .Did something happen ?

Shenaaz noticed that maybe someone was trailing her ,but she didn't want to tell others and spoil the mood .she knew the minute,she will tell them they would drop her to hostel and will start searching for the stalkers.And she didn't wanted that to happen .

Shenaaz- Nahi preeto ,I am just happy that we all are here together and the ambience of the club is quite good .Lets have fun today .and lots of booze .

Everyone headed towards the dark SPARKLING DANCE FLOOR .

The club's light was too dim to notice each other's face.

Choco asked shenaaz for a dance which was their traditional practice to do ,choco offered his hand and they were all over the stage doing salsa .

Choco was lost in the dance but shenaaz could sense someone staring her but everytime she turned to check she didn't notice anyone .

Shenaaz was tired .So , she excused herself and went near the bar and asked the bartender for a strong cocktail .While she was sipping her drink suddenly a guy came and sat near her .

Unknown guy : Hi ! I don't think it's safe for a beautiful girl like you , do you want me to accompany you .

Shenaaz - hello ! but sorry do I know you .I don't remember being your acquitance .And pardon me don't you think the danger you are talking about is you ?

Indi saw that 'GUY' and shenaaz talking and rushed towards them .

Indi- hi ! SENIOR what are you doing here ? It has really been a while .And congractulations I heard from choco that you finally established your company in Mumbai .And yes don't worry me and shenaaz are also coming to Mumbai to eliminate your loneliness .

Shenaaz was curious that how Indi knew him and pinched indi to explain . The senior noticed it and thought it's the write time to explain .

Senior- I think this time I will introduce myself properly .

Hi shenaaz ,I am Mayur ,your senior. And I don't know why you don't remember me ,but we went to camping together .

Shenaaz remebered that he was the one who heled and drove the car when she was coming back from hospital after that pineapple allergy incident .

Shenaaz - oh no! I am sorry senior but I forget .the way you came at me ,in full flirty mode I became bit defensive .I am really sorry if I offende you .

Shenaaz felt guilty for not remembering him and also accused him for being a flirt .This senior was a very favourite student of jojo , ofcourse after her .And one of the candidate to whom jojo tried to set her up for blind date .