CHAPTER 11 THE PARTY NIGHT part 1

Shenaaz returned to her dorm but she was only physically present in the hostel  farewell party ,her mind was somewhere else .
All her boy gang was out of campus ,due to their commitements and she already  knew that , but she lied to Sidharth because she was too afraid to approach him ,too afraid to know the place she has in ……Sidharth’s heart .
She suddenly decided to call Vishal ,and out of the  blue ,she took her cellphone out and before she could cut the call which she subconciously dialled ….bingo! he picked the call .
Shenaaz to herself, Ab kya puchu mai ?  ki mera pati kiskei sathh so raha hai ? Shenaaz koi bhi kaam karnei sei pehlei ek baar toh socha karr ?
Vishal : Hi Shenaaz ,No but he is not sleeping with anyone ,the last female he met in flight turned out to be a cute dog .
Shenaaz- Are you a wizard !how do you know what I am thinking ?and wait A dog ?what do you mean by that?
Vishal : you are always too loud while talking to yourself , you have to tone down yourself ,otherwise anyone can become a wizard by knowing whats going in your mind.And yes even I don’t get why he wanted to meet that dog ,surprisingly ,For the very first time he adressed me from my first name ,and unexpectedly he even got angry at me and went to his mom’s place .
Shenaaz : Vishaal…… I don’t know why and how you sustained this competitive buisiness world   ! I really feel sorry for sidharth ,when something like this happens ,can you please stop follow his orders by words .
Vishal: Are you guys ganging up on me .He did say the same words for me . Did you partner with boss to bully me? I will complain to Rita aunty ?And then we will see?
Shenaaz :Yeah!, go ahead we will see who jojo will support .Anyway Do mail me the timings ,and tickets for the flight to Mumbai .
Vishal : I had mailed you that already and please don’t dare to be late Boss hates being late the most . I remember it very clearly , the last time ,when we went to south korea for “Seol music festival”  , he cancelled a very big project just because investors were 2 minutes late . He really live up to his name of THE Ruthless king ,who isn’t afraid to make any move and won’t change his principles .
Shenaaz :Ohk ohk I got it .Stop terryfying me .I will definitely be on time .
Shenaaz hanged up first ,and thought she could take bath and would spend her night netflexing .when she came out after bath ,she checked her phone and it was 9 pm .And she got 25 missed calls from Indi .
She was about to call back ,when she received the call but this time it was choco .
Shenaaz – Yes choco !why did you call ?  I am in hostel . where are you guys I was alone the whole evening and you guys are showing up now, when I was about to relax .And yes the day after tommorow I will be leaving chndigarh for forever .I am going to Mumbai .
Choco- Why are you  in Hostel ,and where is sidharth .You should be with him …its your ..first …..Anyway I am sorry for being nosy. We came to get groceries ,Indi called you 25 times just to show that he can woo girls , I just saved him from getting beaten up . and what ! did I hear wrongly…..This is not the way shenaaz .I know you really find it hard to trust people ,but I thought after going throgh this much… we were atleast good friends .It’s really dissappoing that you will leave so early and without any proper farewell .
By now Indi and preeto were teary and before they get the oppurtunity to cry, choco handed the phone to indi to prevent the floor to get wet from their tears .and also he didn’t want to embaress himself in super market.Because once they both start crying ,a big sacrifice like last time (CLUBBING)has to be done to make them stop from crying their eyes out .
Indi- Shenaaz …yaar ,you promised me naa, that  you will come clubbing with us. Agar tu mard hai ,toh ajj hum sab chaleingei clubbing . Be prepared by 11 pm . We will pick you up at 11 and this is going to be your post  bachelorett cum wedding cum farewell party .
Haayei …mai thak gaya itnni angreji bolkar ! chal tu phone rakh aur kuch ,acha sa pehniyon ki hamarei gang ka bhi naam ho .Aj pura glamour dikhayeigei saarei .
Preeto and choco were already sweating while watching the overenthusiatic indi ,this enthusiam was reallly not going to be good for them .
Indi instructed choco to check all the clubs where they were not black listed .And he must chose a club with lots of beautifull girls ,if he wants to get a beautifull babhi . 

Shenaaz ,preeto and choco were distressed that may be this time they are going to finally break all records and maybe they might end up being black listed in all the clubs of chandigarh .
Preeto sighed and said rabb meher karei .Hey waheguru!
Shenaaz – Lets face it guys ,we will rock the dance floors today .Don’t worry we will make sure nothing like THAT happens again.This time we will be able to control indi .
Preeto –Shenaaz , how can you be so  consistence ? This is exactly what you say, wheneve we are about to go clubbing ,but always ,we end up being kicked out .
Choco –Shenaaz is right preeto ,and this is the last time we are going to meet her ,so lets jump into the mess together ,lets live carelessly once again and do what we are best at ,creating mess .
Indi who was busy in tadoing a girl and have no idea how much pressure his friends are bearing to dare to go clubbing with him .
Indi says , “Arei yaaro khoob peeyeingei ,naacheingei ,gayeingei ,bahut maja ayeiga”.
Shenaaz – ha ha ,theek hai mar mat jaiyon khushi kei maarei .ab rakh phone mujhei waxing karni hai merei legs and hands ki .Bye everyone .
Indi was blushing hard and when choco asked why his face was flushed he said , “shenaaz is very bold ,wo waxing karnei ki baat humsei kaisei kah sakti hai .Mujhei toh sharam ati hai .”
Preeto –Isiliyei to app abhi tak single ho,jab koi ladki apkei pass  ati hai toh  app patthar ho jatei ho ,or last  time sei toh yei pata lagg  gaya ki you have no luck in online dating so bhul jao .You are definitely get in arranged marriage .
Indi –jyada na bol preeto ,aur  chal shopping karnei ,ajj MET GALA toh club mei hoga .
All three chipmunks went to shopping and shenaaz was getting ready for the club .
She decided to wear something she can be free in , so she Choose  to go with a knee length  sleevless black jumpsuit and paired her look with a black boot .it was 10:55 pm and she decided to call guys to know their location .
Shenaaz –Guys ,I am ready when are you all coming ? don’t be late .
Indi picked the call and put it on the speaker while he was driving the car  , “shenaaz we will be there anytime .Sorry but actually we were in parlour  getting facial and all ; so , it took us some time .”
Shenaaz – Are you kidding me .We are going clubbing not in someone’s wedding .Now you guys are ready ,I might look like a beggar .Anyway just come asap .I am running out of patience .
Indi –You don’t need to be jealous of us and this is not less than a wedding for me .Kya pata  meri hi pre wedding ho jaayei ! Now enough of talking immedietly come down ,we are waiting for you .
Shenaaz goes down and thinks this is the lasst time she is going out with the people she cherished ,she just wanted to live in the moment.
Was sidharth doing fine ? she is too busy to care for a rude brat and hence decided to  forget all the worries .She was happy …..and she will continue living  this way , for her friends ,and jojo .
The gang was awstuck seeing shenaaz and indi said in the spurr of moment , “Are you sure you are shenaaz ? Do you wanna go out with me”.
Shenaaz slapped his head  swiftly and said sorry handsome ! you are too late for this .I am already married .Don’t forget that .
Indi – I am just practicing  .sorry but no sorry ! charity begins at home .
Preeto – Do you know the husband of the girl you are flirting with can destroy you in seconds .So don’t dare to even flirt with her .You know Sidharth shukla can finish their competitors in a blink and on top of that you are a love rival .
Preeto was narrating all these stuff very seriously which made shenaaz think that does he know anything about what sidharth did to choco .
Indi – Ohk ! yaar why are you so serious .Abb toh wo apna jijja hai ussei kya darna .
Preeto who looked serious stared laughing suddenly , “Indi…..jijja!  seriously ……..apni shakal dekh ek baar . Yei toh ek dum uss din jaisei lag rahi hai jab tujhe pata chala ki tu 6 months sei ladkei ko date kar raha tha. Oh my god !please save this poor child.”
Shenaaz who was holding her breath because she thought  that they might know the truth ,was finally relaxed .

she while looking at her phone thought  ,that these people have no idea that her mere friendship with them is enough to trigger that Hulk and what they were taking as a joke can become  reality anytime .

She thought for once she should inform sidharth ,but giving a second thought she decided to not inform him .He is her husband and not her warden that he should know all her movements .
But little did shenaaz know that by the time she stepped out of her hostel  room , Sidharth knew that where she was headed to .five  SUVs were following her car .
Sidharth– Make sure no one dares to touch her. A single scratch on her and you will be all debarred from your jobs and forget about finding another one .And I am not just threatning you guys .
After ending the call he furiously smashed his phone on the ground . Is she out of her mind ,going clubbing at midnight with three  boys ,and she didn’t even informed me .This girl really don’t give a damn about our relationship .She will what? …….not betray me ? She is no different than those girls out there ,I really shouldn’t have opened to her this easily .Now she knows that I like her, so she is definitely doing all this to grab my attention…..like all the other girls .If not for mom I wouldn’t have cared for her ? Yeah and this is the truth .I don’t care whatever she do .Everything between us is no less than a contract .
“Sometimes to escape the pain ,denial is the best medicine .Denial of your feelings might help you to escape the heartache but escaping reality is really not easy .”

Sidharth immediately take out his anther phone and do confrence call to Dr .Ahuja .
Dr.AHUJA –Hey whats upp siddy boy ! I think you have called me for some tips for your first night .Aww you are a grown up man ,you shouldn’t ask for advices .
Sidharth –Shut the crap up ! and listen to me carefully .Ask the manager of your club to remove all the drunkards and crazy men from your club ?And meet me their at sharp 12:00 without any delay and no more questions .
Dr.Ahuja aka karan didn’t dare to again call his friend or question his decision because he knew that behind, his every action there is a reason for it .
After concluding his call with karan he immediately dialled Vishal’s number and asked , “you were saying that some models ,and actress wants to meet me ? Tell them that I am at IMPERFECTO (the club name).And arrange some directors to come at the club we will be auditioning them there.”

Vishal was already aware of this ruckus created by none other than shenaaz gill .She is the only one who can make the RUTHLESS KING to forget his rationality .
But he really is an intelligent man , While in the course of making shenaaz jealous he can work as well .That’s why he is the undefeated king who can’t misuse his companies resources.'
Anyway I will get to party all night .It’s going to be super fun to see the king tame his queen .Lets see who wins ?