CHAPTER 9 -LIVE IN THE MOMENT

After a really long, passionate,steamy……..Argument,that left Mr. shukla baffled ,Shenaaz immedietly went to Jojo with a big smile on her face ,to prevent jojo from doubting her .
Shenaaz –Meri Jojo - Mojo I missed you……so damn much .
Jojo was very happy,  for her the period of separation was so long , “shenaaz cool down girl ! loosen your grip . Mai kahi nahi jaa rahi yahi par hu .”
Shenaaz –I can’t get enough of you my jojo . I so , much missed you .My god those days ,were so tough ,24*7 studies ,that bland hostel food ,trust me jojo if it had been any longer than 2 weeks ,I don’t know what would have happened to me .
Jojo –Arei mera bacha ,Ajj ka khana mainei khud banaya hai .All your favourites are  there .Kal mai chali jaungi , and then I am not sure when we will meet .So aaj mai apni shenaaz ko apnei hatho sei khilaungi .
Shenaaz – Jojo! Can you please stop brooding ? Just be positive ,I know you will be fine ,I believe in you and my god .I know you are going to win this battle .
Mr.secretary –Yes aunty ! you can do this .The hospital where you are going to get your treatement is no. 1 in the world and have some finest neurosurgeons .One of them is my very good friend (shivani jha) ,who completed her degree in medicine from Harvard medical school .
He was about to elaborate it more but shenaaz hinted jojo to stop him and she asked him , “Vishal  beta ,Go and get that Moody out of his room .Its time to eat dinner .”
Mr.secretory –Boss ,aunty is saying Mr.Moody ko bula lao ……dinner is ready to be served.she is waiting for you .
Sidharth , “I don’t think you want your annual raise this year ? Mom will go to london ,after that you still want to work with me ?right ?because your attitude is saying some differet story. Just go and tell her I am coming “
And here mr secretary is clueless that why evrytime he sates facts he get scolded .
Sidharth while sitting on dining table ,mom you said I am moody ,that’s what your temp. Secretary told me .
Jojo-yess! You are …earlier in the morning you were on cloud nine that you have to pick shenaaz and now you are sulking like a potato……Wait!! did you guys fight ?
Shenaaz and sidharth replied together, “Nahi hum kyu ladeigei …..humnei bilkul bhi ladayi nahi ki .”
JOJO was continously giving, I am not convinced look to shenaaz and sidharth and she knew shenaaz can’t lie and she will be the one to spill the truth .
Shenaaz –nahi, jojo it’s fine between us . Yes , there was a small argument otherwise everything is fine …really jojo believe me ….and otherwise why he would  hugg and kiss me when he dropped me to my hostel .
Sidharth was shocked from shenaaz’s boldness .This little lamb is really something .
Jojo was so happy ,but she had to mask her happiness to tease sidharth and shenaaz  , “shenaaz beta mainei ladai ka poocha tha ….na ki personel details . Its ohk, ladai toh hoti raheti ha couples mei .Kyu sidharth?”
Sidharth was caught red handed now ,though  he was still angry on shenaaz but the damage cotrol was necessary before he become laughing stock in front of everyone .
Sidharth –Yes mom ,there was a bit of missagreement between us, because we were finalising , about our wedding,  I wanted it to be grand but shenaaz wants it to be a court marriage .
Jojo –I will also prefer a grand wedding ,but I can’t force it on my shenaaz ,I will agree on whatever shenaaz will agree on .But when has the wedding date been finalised to ?
Sidharth while sipping his tea , “it’s tommorow mom.”
jojo –What ? why are you guys informing me now ? sidharth ,shenaaz I need an answer ?(GABBAR MODE)
Jojo was really angry ,how they can not inform her about it ?was wedding a joke for them or was she not important to them .
Shenaaz – Maam…..i mean jojo ,it was me who suggested for tommorow’s wedding as I want to get married in your presence. I am not sure what future holds for us.
Sidharth’s appearance in my life is not less than a magic .I really want to hold onto this moment .why to leave good things for future …..we don’t know how our future is gonna be like .
Shenaaz spoke in spurr of the moment and here she goes again taking her heart all out .
Shenaaz to her mouth , “can’t you keep mum ,it was not long ago that you were cursing him and now ………it’s totally embarssing .i don’t’ know anymore ..how to face that narcissist .Uggh shenaaz you are doomed !!”
Sidharth ,almost burnt his mouth from his after dinner tea .This girl is going all out . he was actually surprised that was she the same girl who showed him the middle finger .
Jojo by now was totally melted , she knews this one thing ,that shenaaz is best at putting her heart out .So it was a confirmation for her that they really wanted to go with the wedding .
Jojo-Yes my doll ! we should live in the moment AND for the happiness of our people .I will be there with you guys for the wedding .If I would have been informed earlier I would have prepared some dresses for shenaaz .and by the way sidharth ,my bacha ,you look really cute while blushing .
Mr. secretary – BRAVO! You are right aunty , Its my first time ,being his secretary for almost 4 years and knowing his all 20 girlfriends….I have never seen him blushing like that for anyone .
Sidharth was just trying to manage his blushing and anger  ,his savage secretary ,his angrily straring mom and …….The Sherni .
Gosh ! was it important to tell the ladies that I dated 20 girls in my last 4 years .I really need to do something about this secretary .
He gave a look to Mr secretary which clearly stated  ‘you are not going to be spared ‘ .And to escape the awkwardeness he smartly changed the topic , “Mom can you please ,stop making up stories , when was I blushing .You just need masaala topics to keep you entertained .”
Mr.secretary has this urgent urge to proove his boss wrong by his fact ,but before he could speak any further he …got a remainder from sidharth ,that this might be his last day of work .So , ofcourse you can’t fill your stomach by only stating facts ,hence this time he was forced to keep silence,for his Roji roti .(Aww poor secretary)
Sidharth further added that , “mom we have decided to get  our marriage registered at 9 :00 AM . As your flight is at 14:00 pm, and also  I think it will be better if  the news of our marriage don’t go out ,so early morning time is best time .I have already asked  my friend who works in court to prepare all the necessary things . So you don’t need to worry about preparations at all .”
Jojo –Why don’t you want your marriage news  to get public .I don’t think this is right Sidharth ?

Shenaaz , also  got hurt when he mentioned  about not making their marriage public ,but she didn’t want to show her uneasiness  and dissappointemet on  her face , so she kept mum .To her it was not new ,people not acknowledging her existence .So she was’t hurt .Although she didn’t  knew, why she was expecting to be acknowledged by Sidharth ,who never spare a chance to put her down .

Sidharth , “mom! Can’t you belive your own son ! Shenaaz will be chased by reporters ,her normal life will get totally spoiled .They will ask her nasty question…you know what I mean ? You know better than me mom ! about this matter don’ t you ? her life will be no more remain hers ……1000s of people will place their eyes on her every move. It’s not what you want for shenaaz …do you ?
Shenaaz was just intently staring sidharth.
And Jojo  was in awe of Sidharth that how much he was concerned and protective of Shenaaz , she was relaxed now, that she can finally leave all her worries in India.
Jojo , “Sidharth ,you really are your father’s son , I hope you can become  a better husband for shenaaz whom she can daunt on . I am  really proud of you sidharth . “and while looking  at shenaaz ,”and shenaaz I believe in you ,I Know you will give your best as a wife”.I really want you guys to live happy forever ,with me or without me .
Shenaaz – Jojo ……no more rona dhona now .I know we all going to live together as a family forever .
They both hugg each other ,sidharth was watching this moment so amusingly ,every time he see them ,for him it’s very hard to believe that how could such a selfless bond can exist .
Jojo –Sidharth tu humei aisei kyu dekh raha hai ? tujhei bhi jhappi chahiyei ……sharma kyu raha hai teri hi maa hu aja ..lag ja galei .
Sidharth – You guys, should definitely join some drama as a daughter – mother duo you are going to cash lots of money .
Shenaaz –yeah yeah we know that already …don’t we jojo?
Jojo –Absolutely correct  my jaan! And yes by the way shenaaz how are your admission process going for IIM? What are your plans ,because it will take almost 2 months for new semester to start .
Shenaaz – Everything has been done smoothly…Jojo .I am just waiting to for administeration to confirm whether I will get college hostel or not . I hope I get the hostel as It will cut short my expenses and I will be able to save up ! also living in hostel is much more fun .
And for my 2months , I am thinking of joining an N.G.O. in Mumbai .Choco knows some of the N.G.O.s which helps unprivilaged children so we were thinking we  will volunteer together.and it will also help us to know the city better .Yeah I forgot to tell you that choco and indi both got accepted in the same IIM.
JOJO- Shenaaz , beta why would you live in hostel  when you have a house there ,sidharth lives in Mumbai . About the internship you can just do it in his company .And how many times do I have to tell you to not to hang out with that indeep … I don’t get good vibes from him .
Sidharth was just listening to the whole conversation and desperately wanted to interrupt as this lamb was really going out of his hand , what ! Is she saying , staying in hostel ?? when she clearly knows that he have his own Bunglow in Mumbai .Is she in her right mind leaving her husband behind, and to go work with those chipmunks ? He really can’t understand this girl why she wants to live in a shabby hostel and volunteer ? if she wants to do some social work  he can make donations anytime ,Why everytime she has to do things just so out of the box? By now for sidharth the mystery called shenaaz was getting more complicated .He couldn’t dare to just jump in shenaaz and jojo’s conversation because as per shenaaz temper it might turn the situation more worst between them .He believed that his mom wouldn’t let that happen at all and hence opted to stay out of it.
Shenaaz –Jojo you know I just don’t like taking favors .I don’t think it’s rigth idea to do internship in The swoon just because I am going to be the wife of the compny owner .and about living with sidharth I think it’s better to live in hostel because I am not aware of transportation and I really want to experience HOSTEL life of IIM .please jojo !!! please .
Jojo – Shenaaz !!!! now listen to me ,you will  send your resume to The swoon for internship and it will be totally on them if they want to take you in or not ,and given your academics and performances you will get in on your own merit.you really don’t need a recommendation .and you can do your volunteer work on weekends  .About living separately I think distance might be an issue so I will allow you to live in hostel , only on one term that you guys will spend your weekends together. What do you think ? are the terms better ,and let me tell you there is definetly no room for negotiations .
What are your views on it sidharth ?
Sidharth – I am fine with anything it’s shenaaz who have to adjust ,you should ask her,first .
Shenaaaz- ohk ! fine jojo ,terms are good . I am ohk with them .
Sidharth –Alright, Since the discussion is over ,everyone should go to sleep . tommorow we have to get  up early .Good night mom and ……shenaaz .
Shenaaz –you too !! good night just don’t kill anyone in your dreams ( in a low tone )
Jojo hear shenaaz mumbling and couldn’t stop laughing on how cutely shenaaz dominate her son .
EARLY IN THE MORNING :
Now the day was here when they were finally going to tie the knot .Within the span of 1 month her life took a 360 degree turn which she could’t have imagined in her wildest dream to happen . The person she detested and admired turned out to be her Jojo’s son and the business tycoon .
Sidharth just thought to lead a life ,doing business deals and having  flings …..settling down ,getting married …..was not at all part of his plan .But destiny here played again and made him fall for a girl ….14 years younger than him,and on top of that she is ver close to his mother….any wrong move and she might chopp his head off  . can it get  more complicated ?
They all reached the court at 8:30 am .From sidharth’s side Mr secretary and his body guard were the witneses and to support shenaaz …..THE CHIPMUNKS were there.
Sidharth was already frowning from the visuals he was getting of the gang having fun .
At  9:00 am they were asked to come inside ,Everyone went inside ,they signed the marriage certificate and on jojo’s suggestion everyone went to dine in a  5 star resturant .
While everyone was having dinner, shenaaz was indulged in talking with everyone that by mistake she  was going to eat pineapple salad but suddenly choco held her hand .
Choco-“shenaaz when will you learn to stop talking when you eat, I have told you 1000s of times to not to do that”.
Everyone by now was staring them and shenaaz was still confused why choco gave such a loud reaction ,although after sidharth stint she knew he might have lots of question for her ,but still this is not the appropriate way to react in front of so many people .
Indi – Arei choco ,calm down yaar ! chill kar tu bhi na pareshaan ho jata hai !! ha ha ha. Apko pata hai sidharth …..when our gang was doing a night out together………it was the same situation when shenaaz ate the pineapple pizza by mistake and we had to rush her to E.R. That’s why choco reacted so loud .Please don’t mind us shenaaz is very precious and special to us .We sometimes get very protective of her .
Sidharth again just heard “our gang was doing a night out together” and said yeah I can understand it’s fine Indeep .But it’s cool you guys don’t have gender biasness ,and don’t get me wrong but shenaaz must be comfortable around you guys to do night out together .
Everyone was relaxed as sidharth understood but shenaaz got the sarcasm behind his statement ,but she didn’t bother to recirocate as she didn’t want to spoil the mood .
By now they all had their food .Indi ,preeto hugged shenaaz and left as they had to attend some wedding .It was getting time for jojo to leave so she went inside car with help of Mr secretary .Shenaaz was also going to leave after hugging choco ,but he suddenly pulled her into front hug and kissed on her forhead .
Choco-Shenaaz ,call me anytime when you need me .
A small smile appeared on shenaaz’s face , “choco senti kyu ho raha hai ,humei ek saath hi toh jana hai mumbai”
Choco –Nahi shenaaz , I have rejected the application as There is some issue with dad’s company ,I can’t leave right now .But I promise I will be there soon .
Shenaaz noded sadly, she exactly knew what issues he was talking about ,It was the devil who created the mess but she couldn’t say a word against him because ……..now he ..was her husband .
The fact she got married ,was slowly sinking in to her mind .
She bid final goodbye to choco , and in her way to the car parking  she was suddenly stopped by sidharth .
Shenaaz-Can you step aside I have to get inside the car.
Sidharth was continously staring her . She couldn’t figure out what he wanted to do ? His was looking upset, desperate and lost .
Suddenly he bent down , his arms were around her ,and  ,smashed his lips on hers , her heart skiiped a beat .They were kissing like there was no tommorow and then suddenly he stooped , his  hand traveled down her bare waist ,he was holding her gently and slowly he took his lips to her neck and by now he was kissing her slowly covering  every inch of her neck .He sucked hard on her neck leaving it slightly bruished .shenaaz moaned in pain .He lift his head ; his lips  touched shenaaz’s ears and sensuosly murmured , “see ! I told you that ,you are mine . I can punish you more if you will go against me “.he slowly released shenaaz who was now in daze .
Shenaaz to get saved from embaressment after she spotted tehraan standing at a distance ,she immedietly went inside car.
Sidharth –ohh! Hey Tehraan what are you doing here ? do you want me to give you ride ? Oh ! but since when you were here ? I hope you didn’ see…..us .But I don’t think it will be a problem even if  you have seen it . Its very common between husband and wife …right ? Do you have suggestions for some good honeymoon spots …please do let me know .Alright I have to go …mom have to leave for London . bye take care .
Jojo –shenaaz why are you all red ….do you have fever ? and wait why your neck is bruised ?
While questioning shenaaz jojo realized that what the bruise was ? she smiled lightly and said just put something on it. Shenaaz noded uncomfortably and sidharth was also laughing lightly .
She just glared on him and he loudly asked her ,   “shenaaz where do you get yourself bruished.”
Shenaaz being shenaaz have to reply that arrogant hulk and  said ,”from the same place where you got that  red color on your lips “.
He got shocked and immediately rubbed his lips to remove the lipstick stains .
Jojo and Mr . secretory couldn’t control their laughter and sidharth got his another lesson to not to mess up with shenaaz .
They reached the airport and shenaaz without shedding any tear gave  her farewell to her jojo .Even jojo wasn’t crying .They both happily hugged each other .
When jojo hugged sidharth ,she said , “when I will go ,she will definitely cry .I know she won’t  ever cry in front of me . So when she cry …..please just hold her and hug her .And you too be strong .

When jojo’s flight took off shenaaz ,suddenly started crying as per jojo’s prediction .Sidharth hold her into her arms .
Shenaaz –Sidharth why is it always me who is tested by waheguru ?Jojo left I have no one to rely on now .What should I do ?
Shenaaz was sobbing very badly .
Sidharth said , “shenaaz I am with you ,by your side…….always .”
By that time sidharth realised how broken she was and he decided that “it will be him now who will embrace her scars and heal her wounds .”
“All it is take a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul and they will never notice how broken you really are .-unknown”