Chapter 17 Together with you

Note - Even though the song is totally out of context but do listen it , it's so soothing and a big shoutout to jasleen royal 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓.
And guys ! Happy reading, I love reading your comments very much and it motivates me to work mie hard .thank you for your kind words for this fiction .

thank you for your kind words for this fiction

Everyone including Mr. Khan was back to work immedietly after finishing their coffee.

Shenaaz ,was full so she decided to skip dinner .

Shenaaz p.o.v. -
Today is going to be very hectic . Managing the whole work along with the 11 poker faces in black is going to be toughest .

Shenaaz ,gear up .......think something if you don't want people to perceive you as some kind of gangleader .You have to come up with something to prevent them from following you.

She went near the window , slightly removed the curtains .
The boys were still there .

Are they going to be here all night ? I can't believe that they are doing this just for nothing . Anyway ,let's go to sleep , staring them won't help you to get rid of them .
But I just can't stop ,but feel sorry about them .

Before Shenaaz could return to her bed ,she saw a bunch of men waving at her happily though it was not clear from up there ,but it was evident from their waving that they were wishing her goodnight .

Shenaaz p.o.v. -
They are so cute .

Shenaaz waved back and wished them goodnight before closing the curtains back .
And finally after so much drafts ,she successfully sent a cute letter(email) to her husband describing her day .
( You can call ,my lady .....or do video call with rainbow filter😏).

A new day with a new beginning .

Shenaaz woke up with a sweet smell of banana coming from the kitchen .
She went downstairs following the kitchen .
She was surprised to see five boys of the security team ,making breakfast .
Shenaaz - My god ! Guys what are you doing . You don't need to do this much .You guys must have been tired from working night shifts .

Unknown guy - No , not at all ma'am .
We are fine .we took our turns to guard the place .Since ,you treated us to a very delicious food ,it's the least we can do .
Guy 2 - Yes ,ma'am .So For you only I have baked walnut banana bread and code no. 8 has made caramel and chocolate dip especially for you .

Shenaaz - Ohk ,It's my previlage then. but I will love to treat you people more ,if I am getting to eat this yummy looking banana bread in return ,because it's my favourite .I just can't wait to eat the whole loaf . Thank you guys , I will be down very quick and will set the table .I have to arrange some stuff regarding today's work ,so please excuse me.
And pleasee !! Do share your banana bread recipe with me .

Guy no.8 - Ma'am please take your time , other men will help us to set the breakfast table .You don't need to worry about a thing .

Shenaaz - If it's like this .....then thank you so much guys ,for helping out .