CHAPTER 4- LOVE AT EVERY SIGHT

SIDHARTH reaches her mother's building ,feeling afraid.....maybe this long separation of 4 years had made his heart grow apart .Once the boy who was closest to his mother ,the only woman in her life .who could make him realise about right or wrong was no more with him .

Being away from her even after knowing where she was and not being able to be with her, when she was sick ,was exhausting him emotionally .

He knew that his prescence might bring pain to her mother due to his resembelance with his father , amid all the chaos going in his mind , He started having second thoughts for meeting his mother . He began thinking that what if ,mom gets hurt again ,what if she tries to end her life again ?

He started taking his steps backward ,but suddenly his phone rang and it was his mother she asked him to look up and there she was , looking the same way she was 4 years ago , except the fact that the sadness over her face seemed to be washed off .She was finaly smiling like a flower . Even after being sick her face was glowing .

She said "mera bacha agaya . I am sorry beta for being so selfish and weak . If I have lost my husband , you have also lost your father ,Mujhei pata hai what you are thinking -tu nahi chahta mujhei hurt karna but believe me beta ,I missed you and I am waiting for you .Don't make me wait longer .

Sidharth was not able to move, he was just so happy after seeing his mother .

He replied - it's really been so long ,mom . I missed you too.and ran towards the elevator .

And finally the moment was here he knocked the door and there she was standing wearing a georgett saree and pearl necklace looking elegant .

He hugged her so tightly and tears were rolling down his cheeks .

Don't cry....mera bacha¸ I am here ...everything will be fine .Abb mai kabhi tujhei chod kar nahi jaungi ...aaja apnei ghar mei .

And you also beta (indicating Mr secretary )

JOJO : Beta paani piyega ?kuch khayeiga ?mainei teri saari favourite dishes banayi hai ?

Sidharth : Ha maa mai khaunga bahut bhuk lagi hai ...but wait apnei kyu khana banaya ,app abhi bimar ho ,you should rest and where is the (laxmi)maid ?

Jojo : Laxmi nei chutti li hai uska beta bimar tha aur ha saara lunch kei instructions and recipe merei hai but cook kisi aur nei kiya hai . Meri Shenaaz ne banaya hai sara khana .Uskei rahtei huyei mujhei kuch karna allowed nahi hai , I am strictlly prohibited to even move ,my finger .

Sidharth: kaha hai apki shenaaz dikh nahi rahi hai ?

Jojo: Arei she went to take a delivery package ,I thought you were coming and shenaaz also qualified her C.A.T with 99 percentile, so this occasion calls for celebration so I ordered 1999 Château Lafite Rothschild. And believe me when I say it's the best wine I have ever tasted .

Sidharth : wow !! and this is new to me since when did you start drinking ?? Anyway, its cool.....now I have a drinking buddy .

Shenaaz calls jojo -hey jojo I got your delivery, ap chaknei mei wine kei sath kya lengi ....jaldi sei batao ?

Jojo : nahi nahi merei pass thodei sei tofu hai aur mai sushi order karnei ka soch rahi hu ......but again tu kahei gi ki raw food is bad ....blaah blaah . so I will have to go with blue cheese and canned olives .

Shenaaz :Lovely my jojo is getting smart day by day .I am coming then .

Jojo : Shenaaz wo...wo beta .....sidharth aagaya hai .Toh usei dekh kar shock mat hona and please thoda sa pyaar sei.....mainei tumhei samjhaya tha na reason last time ....uski koi galti nahi hai . I want you to treat him the same way you treat me ....can you promise this to your sick jojo ??