CHAPTER 7- JEALOUSY EMBODIED

PREVIOUSLY :

Shenaaz - Sidharth shukla.......Let me be frank with you . To me you are special to the person who is precious to me, I will defenitely try to maintain a cordial relationship with you because marriage is a very sacred thing but I am very much unsure about this . Marriage was never part of my future ,I just wanted to spent my entire life with my jojo.But I don't think I have any option but to surrender to my fate .I trust my god he must have something planned for me and I will accept this fate for everyone's happiness.

SIDHARTH doesn't know what to say and says "let's see what future holds for us , but for now take some rest when mom will wake up , I will inform you . Go to sleep .

Just Shenaaz prepares herself for another nap , her phone rings (it's a non-android phone ,thanks to Mr.shukla her phone was destroyed) and its her hockey player friend who is calling . Its 5 am in the morning ,Sidharth asks shenaaz to not to pick the call and have some rest first .But shenaaz being shenaaz wants to do things opposite of what she is told and answers the call .

Shenaaz : Whats up man! Bata kiss liyei call kiya?abb kiski maut ayi hain ??

The hockey player friend - Mai theek hu Shenaaz .tu kaha hai ....tera video call bhi nahi lag raha tha ?Are you alright ?

Shenaaz : Arei nahi nahi I am fine.Thodi emergency thi toh I am in hospital ,but abb sab theek hai . Chod yei sab ,yei toh bata call kyu kiya ?

The phone call was actually a conference call in which the whole shenaaz gang were chatting early morning and they decided to tease shenaaz by randomly calling her .Shenaaz is not a morning person and unappointed phone calls irritates her.

Shenaaz gang consist of 3 boys.They were all from the same departement and they have been together as a gang for almost three years . All of them met each other coincidently while bunking Mrs. Menon's class and since then rest was history .Their gang was known to be one of the strongest and coolest among all .Shenaaz was the leader.the boys were 'indepted' to her because she was the marks scoring king of their group ,so they were literally around her fingers because she literally made them to ace the semester exams .

Gang members intro :

Rohanpreet(-preeto ) : A very decent boy from punjab who happens to be an amazing hockey player and very small built . he is very soft spoken and shy person and his shyness is the reason why he is till single.

Indeep(indi) - He is the naughtiest of all , He is the guy who happens to be on the 'hit list'of all the professors including Jojo (lolz).He seems like a gangster with lots of tattoos, piercings and a very weird hair color , somewhat misunderstood by girls and hence has been single for almost 4 years . he is very kind .And calls sshenaaz 'sexy'  in a positive way .

Tehraan (choco)-He is the hottest and richest guy of the college.This chocolate boy of college is in music society along with shenaaz .he is also single because of his flirtarious nature. Due to him shenaaz is a soft target for his lovers as they relay their love letters to shenaaz and as well for bullies , as she sometimes mistaken as a love rival . Anyhow Tehraan is closest to Shenaaz.And he happens to love her secretely.The reason why he never confessed was his fear to loose their friendship .he calls shenaaz motto .

They have always been with each other in their thick and thin.

When the boys get to know that shenaaz is in hospital all of them starts firing her with questions in a single shot .

Choco-motto why you didn't call me ? let me handle this ,tell me in which hospital you are I am sending you my team of personell physian .

Indi - Abei ooh choco ,angrej chalei gayei par tujhei chodh gayei ?sexy tu chod iss gadei dei putt ko... tu thik hai ? tu wahi ruk mai abhi pahuchta hu waha .