☆Meet the book

Welcome to meet the book! Here, you will know mostly about your character information and Countryhumans what will be in here.

Y/N L/N
Hair color: custom
Long/short hair: custom
Height/weight: custom
Everything favorite: custom
Everything not favorite: custom
Hobbies: custom

Short backstory:
0-4 years old: you were like a every normal kid with normal family

4-9 years old: your parents gave you to scientist for cure researches and cure tests. You were "test bunny" for virus, parasite and bacterial deseases.

9-12 years old: scientist get permission for new type of reasearches. This time, they wanted to combine your blood and DNA with DNA of virus, parasite and bacteria. Testing through that period was painful and mentally unstable. Tests didn't had any reaction on your body or DNA.

12-13 years old: your body started to feel strange. In period of 3 months, scientists found out that last test (bacteria testing) actually mutated inside of your body and you had human and bacterial DNA.

13-15 years old: scientist started to do reasearches on you. You had ability to melt your arms and legs to make them longer/create an object. Since you "didn't mind" researches, you get ability for some time alone. Nurses were not in your room anymore at the night and you had breaks between researches to go take a nap or to train.

15-19 years old: your body finaly after so many years get some female symbols. You get your first period and your chest gets a bit bigger (your choice). You were allowed to go outside the lab, but not too far.

19 years old: you escaped the lab.

Now, let's talk about bagels in this fanfic uwu

Russian Empire:
Persona: cold on the outside, a bit of a sweet inside (he will be sweet for you only), doesen't want to be bothered in fights what doesen't include him or when he is working.

You for him: he likes to drink tea with you, he has a pet eagle (like Prussia) and he likes when you play with his eagle, he likes walking with you at 6 PM, blush scale 5/10.

German Empire (Second Reich?):
Persona: isn't cold, he just don't like to get in drama's or fights, he enjoys fighting, 😑 this face is mostly him 24/7, big body-battle body (*insert nosebleed*), likes to be alone, he is just big baka.

You for him: he just won't admit that he likes you.... until one day👀, blush scale 3/10, he trains you about attacks/self defence sometimes, when he is in that edgy/don't talk to me mood; you just come to him and hug him.

Prussia:
Persona: kink/lust is his middle name, sassy B}, he has that one smile when he is winning/right, when he is in lust mode; just keep away from him, likes to start fights.

You to him: he sometimes just have those dreams with you (ugh), he adores seeing you in any dress with cute little details, he sometimes convinces you to wear some dresses, he has a pet eagle (like R.E.) and he like to see you playing with him, blush scale 6/10.

Since everyone in their books say that Prussia and Third Reich are sharing you, for sake of this book I will not put it, but they have something common 👀

Reichtangle:
Persona: doesen't talk much, tall af, strong as G.E., kindness is his middle name, likes to read books, he is bagel baby.

You to him: he carrys you EVERYWHERE even tho you don't want it or you are just in those moods, flower crowns, he introduced you to Poland (and you become friends), soft af to you, but might give glares at others, he and USSR are the squad who saves you on half way to be raped, blush scale 8/10.

Austria-Hungary:
Persona: good friend with G.E., classy boyo, Prussia sometimes makes fun of him but G.E. and Fascist Italy are there to save his ass, loves music, can be funny at the time (he can't flirt so well ;___;).

You to him: he likes to listen classic music with you, his heart is melting when he hears you singing, he likes long walks with you, blush scale 11/10.

Fascist Italy:
Persona: he seems cold but he is not ;}, that person who ups the atmosphere, can be creepy when you challenge him, italian kitchen 😔👌.

You for him: he likes to joke with you, he likes to cook with you, he will convince you to go outside with anyone possible, you even challenged him one time so he was scary like 0-0 (but after you said something more scarier so it ended up that everyone was worried atm, but Fascist pissed himself how scary you was), blush scale 6/10.

Japan Empire:
Personality: female (gæ lmao), like to watch anime, Vocaloid is only thing she listen from music, carries katana almost everywhere, she can talk about boy stuff and girl stuff.

You for her: if there is that time of the month she is the one that helps, you are the only person what can talk about girly stuff, you watch anime sometimes, you created one Vocaloid song :0, blush scale 1/10 (when you compliment about her looks mostly).

USSR:
Persona: cold, strict, he love his family, likes to read sometimes, mostly outside, likes to hunt.

You for him: he likes to take you in woods for walk/hunting, if you feel sad/scared he puts you on his knees and ask you what's wrong, he like to watch you train, blush scale 4/10.

Third Reich:
Persona: almost same as Prussia, he can be manipulative sometimes, he can break some promises and backstab you.

You to him: he likes to see you doing almost everything, he would give anyone death stare if he is jelly and you aren't looking, likes to see you in uniforms, adore's you in black dresses, if he is in kink/lust mood, just run if you don't want to get raped, he can be soft boi sometimes, blush scale 6/10.

If you want me to add some more Countryhumans what aren't Empire's just comment below, I hope you are exited because I can't wait to start writing.

I made Austria-Hungary and German Empire hot, please play Flower Yankee- Despacito on my funeral.