Chapter 2

A man whistling an upbeat tone strolled down the hallway of COOL HEAT Radio 93.0 FM. He stopped, and checked his own reflection from the studio glass window. He turned from one side to another as he tried to fix any disheveled strands of his luscious black hair. He had spent a good amount of time setting it earlier. But now he needed to fix it again. He lets his glasses slide down lower on his nose, and he licked his thumb before tucking in the slightly too short strand behind his ear.

The man smiled when he finally had his hair in order

The man smiled when he finally had his hair in order. He took a small step back, and looked at his mini red checkered blouse. Looking down, he decided maybe four opened buttons was a little bit too much for work. He buttons one back up. He also tries to retuck the back of his blouse into his pants. His date got a little too handsy.

He licked his lips, and gave the end of his sleeves a tug to straighten them up. Giving himself his approval, he turned and kept walking until he reached his studio room 3C. He opened the door, and stepped inside the carpeted gray room. He placed his bag down in one of the two seats available. He sat down in the other seat, and casually checked his watch. There's still nine minutes before he has to go on air. That's plenty if you asked him. However, the man that's insistently tapping the glass on the other side of the studio room would disagree.

He looked at the huffing and puffing man with a little smile before putting his headphones on. He made sure to lower the volume before switching it on.

"Good evening, Bright."

"Krist! What the fuck, man! Where the fuck have you been? You should have been here like an hour ago. There's no time to go over your topics now."

"It's going to be fine, Bright. Even if I told you ahead of time, it's not like it would change anything. So, just chill." Krist pulled out a bottle of his favorite pink milk for a sip. He needed the sugar rush to keep him up for the next three hours. He can't have coffee since that would keep him up for too long.

Every weeknight, from midnight to three in the morning, DJ Krist hosted "Hello Love." He is known as Sexy Krist, the love guru of late night. Those who are kept awake at these late hours are welcome to pour their hearts out to Sexy Krist. Even if he doesn't have a solution, he has a sympathetic lending ear, and a very sexy voice to make you sleep better.

"Krist, I know you are good at just winging it, but you're really cutting it close."

"Don't worry. Let's get this show started."

Bright shook his head, and watched the clock counting down the last few seconds. He holds up his three fingers...three, two, one, and live!

"Good evening listeners. Thank you for joining me. This is Krist, your host for this beautiful night. Lately, I've been reflecting on my past. There have been some truly beautiful memories that I wish to keep forever, and people that I've been blessed to meet in this lifetime. A few that I wish I had more time with. However, there are also some memories that I would much rather forget. Some people that I have a hard time believing that actually existed because they were undeniably ridiculous.