Chapter 5

***Please check to see if you have read the previous update. Wattpad notifications don't work. So, you may have missed it.
~~~~~~

Singto happily pushes his notes forward to share with Krist. He has also jotted down a few other topics that he thought of on his way into work. Hopefully, they will sit down later and prepare more for tomorrow's show. But for now, this will have to do.

"Krist, when the show starts today, I'll introduce you to the listeners. Then, you can tell them a little more about yourself. I'm sure some of the morning listeners are your late night listeners too. So, some will know you already. Then we will move on to the topics for the day. We can spend approximately ten to fifteen minutes on a topic. That also depends on the listener's response too. I'm sure you saw the topics I sent..."

"Yeah, about those topics. They're too boring. Let's try something else."

Singto is taken aback, staring at Krist with slightly furrowed brows. He doesn't even know how to respond to Krist without sounding offended. But he tries to be patient, and let's the man explain further.

"Look, listeners need something juicer to get their morning going. Even you need a cup of coffee to kickstart your morning, right?" Krist cocks one brow up with a smirk.

Singto returns the smirk, and glances at his cup of coffee before looking back at Krist. "So, you went through all my topics, and you didn't like any of them?"

Krist honestly only skimmed through the email and a few of those boring topics on the top. He can't imagine how much less boring the rest of those topics can be. After all, that's the reason why he is here, right? Right. "Let's just try something different? I have a few topics off the top of my head right now. We can use them instead."

"Hold on. Even if I'm okay going with your topics, there's not enough time to prepare." Singto's displeasure is prominently stamped on his face now. None of what Krist just said made sense to him. Without proper preparation, they can be caught off guard or lost for words. Sure, he's good at improvising, but it's best not to take a chance.

"Prepare? What's there to prepare? Our listeners are like our friends and family. We should communicate openly and just chat with them. Do you prepare a speech or dissertation before speaking to your friends?"

Singto is left speechless with his mouth slightly open in an 'o' shape. He doesn't even know where to begin to tell Krist that sounded ridiculous to him. And that smug look on his pretty face is starting to annoy him. Who the hell does Krist think he is? He can't just waltz in here and tell him to take the backseat. As if he hasn't been hosting the number one show in the country for six years.

"Guys, the show starts in five minutes." Fiat announces through the speakers.

Singto and Krist both nod to Fiat.

"Fine. You pick four of your own topics, and I'll pick four of my own. We can take turns." Singto says with a huff. There's no time to argue. He'll just let Krist do his own thing, and see how that goes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🎶Wake Up, Bangkok🎶

"Good morning to all the beautiful listeners out there. I'm Singto Prachaya. Thanks for joining the show today. My co-host Pat just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy last night. Let's all congratulate her, and welcome their new addition. She will be taking a break to recover and bond with her baby. So in the meantime, I would like to introduce Krist Perawat to you. You may already know him as Sexy Krist from his late night show, "Hello Love," here at 93.0 FM. Please welcome him."

"Good morning listeners. I'm Krist Perawat. Thank you Singto for the introduction. I look forward to working with you. I'm very excited to be here. Thanks for having me. I'm usually asleep at this hour because of my late night schedule, but I'm wide awake right now. I hope I can keep this energy up for the rest of the show. Any listeners of mine here?"