Chapter 12

Krist wrinkles his nose. Something is bothering him. He rubs his nose with his hand. A gentle smile forms on his lips as he notices a subtle nice scent around him and the warm comfortable sheets against his skin. Then a slight frown forms on his face as his nose gets itches again. He rubs his nose again but there's no relief. Something is tickling his nose and it's irritating the shit out of him. He opens his eyes to meet a pair of big round eyeballs staring right back at him.

"Ahhh!" Krist suddenly jerks back.

"Hehehe..." A little girl giggles at him with a mischievous grin.

"Who are you? Where am I?" Krist looks around an unfamiliar room.

"I'm Kitty. You're in my uncle's house of course. Because you're sleeping in his bed." The little girl knits her brows together, looking at Krist, deciding if he's dumb or what.

Uncle? Who? Then it dawned on him that he was at Tay's birthday party last night. Did he leave with a man? Hold on. He looks down and peeks under the cover and notices that he's only in his boxers. He clenches his asshole and it doesn't hurt. So that didn't happen. Or did it happen the other way? He can't remember. And just as he's about to ask more questions, a beautiful woman walks into the room.

"Kitty? Oh, good morning there. I'm Kathy, but everyone calls me Kat since I'm Kitty's mom. Krist, right? I'm a huge fan." The woman smiles completely unabashed to the fact that Krist is half-naked in bed. She takes hold of her daughter's hand.

"Thanks." Krist awkwardly nods and smiles at the strange woman. Who the hell is she and seriously where is he?

"I only sent Kitty to wake you up for breakfast. It's actually closer to lunchtime. Anyway, Sing is almost done cooking. Sing says he laid out some clothes for you in the bathroom. You should get dressed and join us." Kat and Kitty leaves and closes the door behind them.

Krist facepalms himself. It's Singto! Of course, it's Singto. They were at the party together. Then flashes of a girl dancing with Singto comes to mind. Ah, yes! He was trying to rescue Singto. But wait! How did he end up in Singto's bed? Oh my God! Did anything happen? Krist racks his brain trying to think. He shakes his head a little, and surprisingly, his hangover is very mild. So, why doesn't he remember anything? Okay. Calm down. Chill. It's just sex. Maybe it didn't even happen. And even if it did, it's just sex. It's not like he's never had sex with another man before. And it doesn't have to mean anything. Pfff. He's not Singto. But wait! The other person is Singto! As if working together hasn't been a challenge already. Krist runs a hand through his hair. Did I really do Singto? Then flashes of him pulling on Singto's shirt comes to mind. Ugh! He can't remember anything else.

Krist sees two pills and a glass of water on the nightstand, so he takes them right away. He finally gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom. He can't believe he couldn't tell this place was Singto's at first. It screams Singto. The place looks like a page ripped out of a modern decor magazine. All white, grey, and splashes of blue here and there. Based on the sheer size of his bedroom and bathroom, Singto's place is much bigger than his. Then Krist spots the clothes on top of the vanity along with a new toothbrush. He wonders if Singto always provides five-star treatment to all his guests. Whatever.

After a quick shower, Krist stands in front of the bedroom door with his hand on the doorknob. He's not sure if he's ready to face Singto and whoever that woman and that little girl are. Come on, let's just get this over with so you can leave. Krist takes a deep breath and turns the doorknob. He emerges into an empty hallway and he can hear chit chat going on not far away. As he walks down the hallway towards the living room, he is awestruck by the floor to ceiling glass wall looking out to the Lumphini Park. He looks around and it's no surprise that the whole place is a continuation of the same color theme he saw in Singto's room. What's surprising is that it's actually not that much bigger than his place. Okay, it's bigger, but really not that much bigger.