Chapter 20

"Yes, so that concludes my soul search. I guess I will just have to wait and let fate take its course," Singto says into the microphone.

Krist slides his notepad with a kissy face drawing on it to Singto and the latter can only shake his head at his co-host. This is not what they agreed to. Krist is even sitting unusually close to him today, and he keeps bumping his knee with his. Singto is afraid Fiat is going to notice something odd about them.

Caller 17: But please don't give up

Caller 17: But please don't give up. I absolutely agree that we are created in pairs and we're destined to be with our soulmates. I've found my perfect partner and you can too. I wish I could give you a hug through this phone.

"Don't worry, Alexa. I'll hug him for you and I won't let Singto give up so easily," Krist adds with a wink to Singto.

Caller 17: Thank you, Krist. It's so nice to know you two have become close friends now even though you guys fight like cats and dogs on the air. But I like it nice and spicy. It makes my mornings a lot more interesting.

"Thank you, Alexa. I hope you have a wonderful day ahead of you. Now, that's a wrap. We'll leave you with คอร์ดเพลง คนละชั้น by Jaonaay. Please tune in again tomorrow morning."

"Have a nice day, everyone," Krist signs off and rolls his chair over to Singto, he spins Singto's chair to face him and traps him between his legs.

Singto is startled and he quickly looks at Fiat who's currently busy with the equipment. Thank goodness for that. "Krist, stop. Quit this." Singto pushes back from Krist who's got a big smile beaming at him.

"Aww....fine." Krist playfully pouts and scoots his chair back. He knows he promised Singto to keep things professional at work and to keep their date a secret but he's so excited. He understands why Singto wants it this way and it's also the only way Singto is willing to go on a date with him. So he agreed but he can't help himself. He's so excited he barely slept last night but he's still full of energy today, especially when Singto gave him his cup of pink milk with a shy smile looking away. His pink milk tastes extra sweet today.

Singto smiles and peeks over his shoulder to steal a glance at Krist. He's excited about their date too but he doesn't want to get ahead of themselves. He really doesn't want to push Krist away but he also doesn't want people from work knowing about them dating, especially when they're only going on their first date tonight. Because if things don't work out, it would be awkward enough just between them at work already. Especially now that his ex-cohost, Pat has decided to stay at home with the baby. So working with Krist may be a permanent thing like Tay wanted. So they definitely don't need to add an audience or more gossip around the office.

Singto swings his bag over his shoulder and heads for the door but he stops briefly next to Krist and leans in a little. In a soft sweet voice near a whisper, he says, "I'll see you tonight." Then he quickly steps out of the recording studio without seeing Krist's reaction.