Epilogue

To your surprise, the photos were well received by the public. Most ARMY was genuinely happy for Namjoon, and they hoped (also threatened) that you will make him happy because that's what he deserves. There was nothing else you wanted to do except that, and also to be a great pediatrician. A year has passed since the red envelope's arrival, and the matching ceremony went without any troubles, except for many tears coming from the maknae line. That was when Namjoon asked you to move in with him and considering it was the natural thing to do, neither of your parents had a problem with it. Though they did warn that you need to get married before having any kids. You told them you didn't plan on kids any time soon, considering you were already deep into med school. While it was exhausting, coming home to see him always makes it better.

Despite never been in a relationship before, he's incredibly sweet and gentle. He's basically a big puppy looking for love and a lot of hugs. He never fails to remind you how much you mean to him, and how lucky he was that you were his match. 

As his career skyrocketed upwards, there are times when he's away from home for long durations at a time. On nights without him, while he's on tour, you would re-read old conversations or scroll through the pictures that you've taken together and remember just how lucky you are that you two were tied together. When he's being interviewed, it always annoys you when hosts continue to ask him about his relationship with you despite him making it clear that it would be private. He had always wanted that to be something just between the two of you. And it's even harder when they try to ask him if he likes someone else. Though it's not always so bad as fans have come to defend you. They continue to love your pictures of him and for them, it's even cuter now that you're together. Somehow, it gives them hope that it could be them, that they could be the one for their favorite idol.

Speaking of, it was time for your next mission, their album press conference. Namjoon told you to come dressed normally, but what's the fun in that? He's stuck with you either way.