A/N

Hello lovely readers,

I'm back with a new short story! I think we all need a break and that means it's time for a low-stake and cute story to make us all feel good. I know I felt good writing it. I hope you enjoy this and give this a lot of love. I also hope that you are staying healthy and happy. Feel free to tell me what you think about my writing and what else I need to improve. I always enjoy reading your comments. 

I also feel that you guys deserve to know about my overall mental health during all of this chaos. There was a point in my life where I would write stories nonstop. Even when I was working on essays or research papers, I still found ways to write these stories because they made me happy. However, I've been writing less and less. I now would go weeks without writing anything down. I'm not really sure what's going on with me. This in no way means I don't love Namjoon or the boys anymore, because that's not true at all. I think I used to use writing as a coping mechanism, to forget about my loneliness. 

But these days, I've found happiness outside of BTS and music as a whole, and I think this happiness is going to last for a very long time. I don't know what this means, but I do know that I won't be writing as much anymore. I'm so sorry if this comes as a disappointment. You have supported me ever since I started this account and I am so grateful for all the comments and messages. As selfish as it sounds, I do want to start focusing on external sources of happiness, like friends and family. Life is short, and I want to hold on to as many connections as I can before it's too late. 

I still have more stories to share, this isn't goodbye. It's a see you later. 

I purple you.

With much love,

Lisa