29 - rafe

HURRICANE AGATHA was coming tonight and I was staying at my boyfriends house, our parents had gone to a beach house together for the weekend leaving the three Cameron's and I to the house.

I was laid on Rafes chest playing with his t-shit out of boredom as the sound of rain slowly started outside. Rafe was on his phone texting topper about the hurricane whilst I was bored out of my mind. I shifted off of his chest rolling over to the other side of the bed. He looks up from his phone, his expression falling into confusion "come here," he speaks reaching his arms out for me. I groan going back to cuddling him "I'm so bored," I mumble as he absently plays with my hair "yeah?" He questions shifting so he could get a better view of my face "mhm," I hum looking up at him.

"What do you want to do then," he laughs his blue eyes shifting from one eye to the other. "Face masks?" I question smiling innocently at him, Rafe was never the type of boyfriend to do cute couple things like face masks and buying flowers but I knew I could convince him if I tried hard enough. "I don't have any," he shrugs frowning in fake disappointment. I get up out of his grip making my way to my bag that I had packed prior to coming. "Aha would you look at that a face mask," I grin holding up two face masks in my hand.

He groans leaning back in his pillow. "Please do a face mask with me," I beg standing at the end of the bed. The hurricane had started to get more violent as the sound of gusting wind was heard from inside the house. He looked at me for a second looking as if he was contemplating whether he should or not. I gave him my best puppy eyes, frowning slightly as I gazed at him. He rolled his eyes "whatever," he sighs getting up from his bed and walking into the bathroom attached to his bedroom.

I squealed with excitement following him as he chuckled at my reaction. "I'm only doing this for you okay? And if you tell the boys I won't talk to for a week." He states looking down at me playfully.

"You can't last not talking to me for a week," I shoot him a knowing look whilst signaling for him to sit on the counter. He obliges sitting on the counter so he was more my height. "You're right," he frowns "but I could try," he adds laughing. I open the container and grab the brush I use to apply it. He watched my every move silently moving my fallen hair behind my ear.

"I'm going to put it on you then you can put it on me," I smile pecking his lips. He huffs in response as I put the face mask onto the brush and start to apply it. He flinched away "it's cold," he frowns pushing my hand away. I roll my eyes "stop being a baby," I laugh applying the rest of the mask. "All done," I smile observing my work. He turns around looking in the mirror and observing his face "I look better," he laughs standing up from the counter.

I take his place on the counter as he stands between my legs "so I put it on the brush then put it where you put it on mine?" He questions. I nod in response as he dips the brush into the face mask and starts to apply it. His tongue pokes out of his mouth slightly as he concentrates. I hold in a laugh as he continues care fully. He takes a step back observing his work, he nods indicating that he's finished. I slide off the counter looking at myself in the mirror. "You did it perfectly," I smile "stay here." I rush as I run back into his bedroom grabbing my phone.

I hold the phone up taking a photo of the two of us in the mirror. "Ok now we wait," I smile up at him. He nods dragging me back to his room.

We listen to the hurricane talking about nothing in particular for a few minutes before I decide they're dried.

I hand him a cloth as he wipes off the mask "finally," he groans. I wipe mine off and turn to him frowning "you didn't like it?" I ask.

"I guess it wasn't that bad," he laughed pulling me into a hug "but let's not do that anytime soon."

I laugh back nodding into his shoulder.

———

please keep leaving requests! i'll add more prompts soon <3