25 - John B

JOHN B and I had planned a date for today, he was going to take me surfing since I had never learned. His favorite hobby was surfing so I was obviously excited to learn. He loaded the two surfboards on top of the van and sent me an excited grin. "Ready?" he asked holding his hand out for me to take. I nodded placing my hand in his as he opened the door for me, "Wow such a gentlemen," I grinned over my shoulder. He laughed shrugging as I climbed into the passengers seat.

He walked around the van and climbed in, twisting the keys in the ignition. As he pulled out of the driveway his hand resting on my upper thigh causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

We pulled over at the beach as he quickly climbed out of the van. He started getting the surfboards down as I grabbed our bag filled with water, snacks and towels. We made our way onto the beach as I carefully laid out our stuff. "Do you wanna go in now, or?" he trailed off turning to me. "I'm happy to go in now if you want," I shrugged as he smiled and leaned down to plant a quick peck on lips. He pulled his t-shirt off revealing his tanned abdomen as I followed suit pulling my t-shirt off and my jean shorts. He smiled down at me taking in my pink bikini with a raised eyebrow, I laughed as he passed me a board. Without another word he ran towards the water laughing as I tried to catch up.

The water was cool against my body as I followed him close behind. He turned to me helping me up onto my board by wrapping his arms around my waist and hoisting me up. "You know how to paddle right?" He questioned holding my board in place so i wouldn't drift away, I nodded as I showed him by pushing my arms into the water and moving my board. "Okay great-" He cut himself of staring blankly at my neck "Oh shit, you have a hickey." he laughed moving my wet hair out of the way so he could get a better look. I sat up abruptly feeling the spot on my neck that was tender. I groaned throwing my head back as he laughed. "You promised me it wouldn't bruise." I sulked splashing him. He laughed in response "I'm sorry I didn't think it would," He apologized sympathetically "but at least it shows people you're mine," He smirks. My jaw dropped, It was so out of character of him to talk like that, he was usually a huge sweetheart and seeing this side of him was exciting. He laughed at my reaction as he carried on the lesson.

Every time I would fall he quickly moved to catch me pecking my hickey as I pushed him away playfully and rolled my eyes. "Dork,"