32 - rafe

MY PHONE dinged loudly as I quickly shuffled over to it, checking the lit up screen

MY PHONE dinged loudly as I quickly shuffled over to it, checking the lit up screen. I smile at my boyfriends contact and the small text he sent me. "Movie night?" I quickly send him another text back saying that i'd be there in ten minutes as I quickly rush to my closet throwing a grey hoodie on and some sweats that unintentionally match. I quickly made my way downstairs, grabbing my car keys from the kitchen counter and swinging around to kiss my moms cheek "Bye mom, I'm going to Rafes, love you!" I explain as I leave through the front door, she smiles back at me nodding as she continues cutting a carrot.

It was already dark outside when I stepped into the warmth of my car, the only lighting came from the stars as I rushed to turn on the car. I pulled out of my driveway towards the Camerons house as the soft hum of car sounded softly in the background to my favorite playlist.

I walk towards the front door, knocking on it twice as I wait for an answer. Low and behold Rafes dad opens it sending me a forced smile, "y/n, nice to see you." He spoke stepping aside so I could enter the house. Rafe and his dads relationship was pretty strained, ultimately making it awkward between him and I but I didn't really mind it, he gave me the creeps anyway, with his secretive looks and intimidating build. Rafe appears at the top of the stairs as he sends his dad a look. "Hey," He smiles as he makes his way down the stairs two at a time pulling me into a protective hug, I mumble a Hi back as he ushers me to his room. "Sorry about him, he's a dick." He rolls his eyes closing the bedroom door behind him. I shake my head laughing "It's alright he wasn't that bad." I say as I take off my shoes and jump onto his soft double bed.

He laughs with me joining me on his bed "Yeah, right." He adds shuffling to grab his computer from his desk. He turns the laptop on, tapping the keys as he types the password in and goes to netflix.

"Lets go get some snacks," He grins getting up from his bed and leaving his bedroom. I follow closely after him as we make our way downstairs and into the kitchen, Wheezie and Rose are talking as they eat their dinner at the kitchen island, emerged in their own conversation. Rose looks up and smiles at me as Wheezie pokes her tongue at me playfully. I stifle a laugh returning their actions as Rafe searches through the food cabinet. "Reeses or Oreos?" He questions as he pulls a hand through his hair, staring at the two in his hand. I peek over his shoulder staring at the two options "hmm, oreos." I answer. He nods as he places the Reeses back and pulls me back towards his room.

He jumps onto his bed with a thud happily opening his arms for me to lay in. I roll my eyes playfully at him, joining him and snuggling into his warm chest. He hums with satisfaction as he starts the movie we chose.

The movie consisted on Rafe voicing his opinion every twenty mintutes and getting super invested as he stared at the screen intently. His hands played softly with my hair throughout the movie making it hard for me to keep my eyes open.

The movie finally finished as he yawned rubbing his eyes, "Someones tired." I smile at him leaning on my forearms as I face him. "No," He answers quickly smiling at me goofily. I laugh at him as I quickly boop his nose and get up from him bed. "Hey, is that my hoodie?" he questions tilting his head with a knowing smile. I look down at the hoodie and low and behold it's his. I feel my cheeks heat up as I nod hesitantly. "When did you get it?" He asks not his eyes not leaving my small figure. "I stole it when I was here last." I admit staring at my toes. He doesn't reply as I hear shuffling from the bed. Within seconds his feet clad with white socks enter my view. I look up at his tall figure as he smiles down at me.

He leans down pressing a soft kiss to my lips, he pulls back for a second "It looks so much better on you," He presses his lips against mine again, as I smile into the kiss. I pull away blushing grabbing my keys.

He frowns as he watches me, planted to his spot. "Please don't go, stay the night with me." He groans. I look over at him as he gives me fake puppy eyes, trying his best to look miserable and like a sad child who had been rejected from buying his favorite candy. I sigh "okay." I give in, Before I can speak another word he picks me up pulling me into bed with him kissing all over my face.