26, 34 - JJ

THE POGUES and I had just arrived at a party in figure eight, usually we weren't invited and had to crash it to join in but this time John B had scored us an invite from his girlfriend Sarah Cameron.

We laughed as we entered the house, being on figure eight it was bound to be big but I never expected it to be this big. We entered the house as the immediate smell of sweat and expensive weed filled my nostrils, I screwed my nose up in disgust. "I'm gonna go find Sarah," John B calls over the music pointing into the crowd of people, we all nod before he turns blending in with everyone else. Kiara and Pope were emerged in their own conversation as I turned to my boyfriend. "I'm gonna go get us a drink," I smiled up at him as he nodded pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

I weaved myself through the crowd of people stopping in the kitchen, I open the fridge pulling out JJ's favorite Beer and my favorite drink. I turn around to a body standing in my way, taken aback I look up recognizing Kelce. I sigh smiling up at him "Oh hey kelce, how are you." I greet him relaxing a tiny bit thankful that it's not a stranger.

"I'm good, fancy seeing you here huh," he smiles back nudging me playfully. I roll my eyes back nodding "Yeah, John B scored us an Invite." I shrug as he hums bringing his cup up to his lips I look over his shoulder to see JJ in the distance talking to one of his friends, I look back up at kelce shooting him a sympathetic smile "Look i'm really sorry but I have to get back to JJ," I say holding up the can of beer. He nods understandingly moving out of my so i can leave the kitchen "It was good seeing you," He calls over his shoulder as I wave back to and make my way over to JJ.

"here you go," I smile handing him his drink as he said goodbye to the person he was previously talking to. He takes the can cracking it open and taking a quick sip. "What were you talking to Kelce about?" He asks clenching his jaw as he pointed in the direction of kelce. I shrugged "nothing important he just said hi," I told him truthfully.

He scoffed shaking his head as he looked away "yeah right, I saw you flirting with him." he accused, his blue eyes boring into mine. My eyebrows scrunch together as I was taken aback, confused "What do you mean I was flirting with him?" I questioned shaking my head in disbelief

"He was nudging you and you were laughing back, you should've seen the way he was looking at you." He pushed moving his hands around as he talked as if it were obvious. I laughed at how pathetic he was being. "Oh so you think it's funny?" He questioned shaking his head as he scoffed. "Baby, I would never flirt with anyone but you, I was just being nice," I spoke softly.

"Yeah well I still don't like kelce," He sighed looking down at his feet. I nodded agreeing with him "Thats okay, as long as you still like me." I speak quietly. His eyes soften at my words as he lets out a sigh "I'm sorry of accusing you," He frowns wrapping his arms around my waist. "It's just," He sighs trying to find the right words "no one is allowed to look at you, not even my friends, this," He trails off gliding his hands over my body "Is for my eyes only," He smirks, i smile back at him as his hands find their way to my cheek pulling me in for a kiss.